Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flute Forward

Comments

• Options
    simfreak103simfreak103 Posts: 4,735 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I have Flute Forward, too. I've had it since 2010 or 2011 and its still broken! But I dont think it was always broken. Its a lovely dress, but its only perfect for those who enjoy sims always hopping around on one leg. :P Lets hope it gets fixed, good luck everyone!
  • Options
    TheMiktigerTheMiktiger Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited February 2012
    Strange. I have the dress and it seems to work fine for me.

What age group do you have the dress in? YA/A/Elder? It could be a specific age group problem. Because I've used it for YA with no problem.
    tumblr_ndvjzeK7pL1qcbk34o7_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited February 2012
    I always use the YA dress. I fixed mine by using s3rc. It works for now.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited February 2012
    TheMikTiger.

If you have a patched version of the game and a legal unedited version of the dress, it will have one leg for young adults and adults. The elder version works fine.

If you have a pirated version of the dress it will have both legs.
  • Options
    DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited February 2012
    So basically this company that is terribly, terribly worried about piracy is basically encouraging it's customers to play a pirated version of the dress?
    Ooooh, yes, I completely see the logic there. :roll:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Cheers, Darrell :lol:
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited February 2012
    i say EA reimburse 75 sim points for those who bought that dress! :D
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited February 2012
    I'd rather have them fix it.

My Sims are planning to sue for damages - it's not easy to cope with having a leg cut off. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited February 2012
    The LN patch somehow messed up the flute forward dress and the babies head. But the babies head was fixed thankfully.

Since the beginning of TS3, we only had one store content patch? And there is quite a long list of glitched store content... :?

I recently bought BahHaus Set. Where is the BahHaus fence? I did the filter for all store content under fences and it is not there, where is it? It is missing from what I can see...

“What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited February 2012
    Some are missing the BahHaus fence, some are not. I have the fence in my game, Zeekslider and you (might be others) don't have the fence and that is a mystery.

I am with KarinL about the dress. That is a rather nice dress that I used with lots of my female sims and since LN, it can't be used. That sucks.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited February 2012
    I really like the dress as well, had it on my simself, till it took her leg :(
  • Options
    DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    edited February 2012
    This was the first dress I could afford from the store and its been gone for so long. Thank you for posting I want this fixed EA!!!!!!!!!! or rather :lol: Please Can You Fix It :evil:
  • Options
    evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    edited February 2012
    I have that dress also and really like it and want my Sim to be able to wear it!
  • Options
    DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited February 2012
    I also find it really, really sad that no one has commented on it officially, or on any of the other bugs and glitches. Surely some of these Sim Gurus lurking around could appeal to the developers for us and bring us back a response, or the company appoint a customer service rep to address these issues? This would be a decent, responsible thing to do.
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited March 2012
    KarinL wrote:
    Elsewhere on the forum somebody reported that an EA tech told them to use a program called S3RC to fix it. This is an external program. It's main use is to strip down pirated content so that it installs properly. As a 'side effect' the dress is fixed.
    It does work, but I don't think it's right to tell people to get an external program to fix store errors. Let alone a program that is designed to strip 'store identifiers' from content so that it can be shared.

:shock: Wait wait wait! An EA EMPLOYEE told a simmer to use something made by El Presidente of the Pirates!? Something downloaded from the Site that Should Not be Named!? An EA EMPLOYEE!? Does Pescado know about this unexpected referral and praise!? :shock: :lol:

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!!! :XD:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    murfeel wrote:
    KarinL wrote:
    Elsewhere on the forum somebody reported that an EA tech told them to use a program called S3RC to fix it. This is an external program. It's main use is to strip down pirated content so that it installs properly. As a 'side effect' the dress is fixed.
    It does work, but I don't think it's right to tell people to get an external program to fix store errors. Let alone a program that is designed to strip 'store identifiers' from content so that it can be shared.

:shock: Wait wait wait! An EA EMPLOYEE told a simmer to use something made by El Presidente of the Pirates!? Something downloaded from the Site that Should Not be Named!? An EA EMPLOYEE!? Does Pescado know about this unexpected referral and praise!? :shock: :lol:

You are. Here, have a space cookie :lol:
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm glad you posted this issue. I keep waiting for it to be fixed. It needs to be addressed.
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited March 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    murfeel wrote:
    KarinL wrote:

You are. Here, have a space cookie :lol:

Thanks! *munch munch munch*

Umm.... :? MrHawk? I think these Space Cookies were made in factories that handle and process Tiberium, so I've got a Nauseous Moodlet...What do I do now? :oops: :cry:

lmao :lol:
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited March 2012
    This was one of my favorite dress... Thanks for posting this - I hope they see it...
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited March 2012
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the dress is NOT fixed with Patch 1.31

:(
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    MadameButterflyMadameButterfly Posts: 116 Member
    edited March 2012
    Oh wow. This is so embarrassing. I showed a picture of the broken dress to a friend of mine, who doesn't play the Sims 3, and they just laughed and laughed.

Pretty dress, though.
  • Options
    airam66airam66 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Yup, I've got that dress too, and it's also broken. Do something already, EA!
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited March 2012
    its gonna be fixed in an upcoming store patch!! http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/511557.page#7921372
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited March 2012
    I can't believe this isn't fixed yet. Does it work with stockings?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    charliejongcharliejong Posts: 907 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Simgurus are on it! They're gonna work on fixing this:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/511557.page
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top