Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 University.

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    cohenmariomancohenmarioman Posts: 138 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Actual Greek Letters. I want to recreate my own Greek House, or a house from another University.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited December 2011
    The addition of Drums and the other instruments, vocals too, should be able to form a band,

you can form a band in LN with drums ,keyboard, bass and guitar, its even considered a profession
  • Options
    VictoriousSimmerVictoriousSimmer Posts: 2,715
    edited December 2011
    @Coffeefreak4life In my game it's goooo. XD

I'll add a place on the front page for everyone's ideas that I think are really good(:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Skar barsh(:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Wow, where is everyone?
  • Options
    1analexan111analexan11 Posts: 164 New Member
    edited October 2012
    i know its pretty stupid reviving a dead thread but just wanted to let ppl now there is a chance that uni will be next ep!!

Leak on Origin russia and huge hint on maxis live!!!

October: Hopefully they will look at some of the ideas u all mentioned!!
  • Options
    LinaraYodLinaraYod Posts: 115 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm thrilled with the announcement of Sims 3: University (I'd still rather it be called 'College Life', but that's just me :) )

I never did understand how the dreaded 'boarding schools' from Generations was supposed to eliminate the need for University (or so some people kept trying to tell everyone).

With the addition of the open neighborhood, and the active population, I can see SOOOOO much potential.

Trying out for a spot on the cheerleading squad (athletics and charisma) Trying out for the home team (athletics) Going to pep rallys. Going to games. Debating politics at the coffee house. Going to political rallies. Joining Frats and Soros. And the secret societies...

Things I'd like to see them add:

A track, for a track and field look. Sims could jog around in circles, instead of randomly around town.

Coffee houses that AREN'T rabbitholes (bring back the baristas, please!) Can't you see them sitting at the tables, sipping a latte, on their laptops?

Real apartments, with landlords and neighbors--if you're adding roommates (which, how could they NOT?) you may as well add the apartment functionality. This would be the best opportunity we have to get apartments!

Maybe limited expanded shopping opportunities? I know, I know---OFB. But I picture window shopping, and buying school jackets, and getting books for classes, and stuff like that...

Beanbag chairs? Papasan furniture? Ya know--'My first apartment' style?

:D