Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

deleted

ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
edited October 2023 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
–––––
Post edited by Conorsim on

Comments

• Options
    MadGazMadGaz Posts: 124 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Hey Connor,

This really looks great! Off to a promising start methinks :D

And you did all this today :shock: I am soo impressed - takes me ages just to add the fences lol!

Can't :shock: wait for the next update!

All the best
    Gaz :)
  • Options
    RuthmaybeRuthmaybe Posts: 184 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Hmmmm. Will Pets come with sheep? 'cause I tink it needs more sheep! :D Just kidding, what a lovely start, and I love the way the port area came out, looks authentic! Looking forward to your progress! Cheers.
  • Options
    maaniomaanio Posts: 247
    edited August 2011
    Hi, conor :)

Awesome sculpting!!!! and I love your color works :)
  • Options
    SummerSong86SummerSong86 Posts: 2,090 Member
    edited August 2011
    Wow! It already has so much character...and quite a few cows! :mrgreen: It's really beautiful. My sister-in-law has been lucky enough to visit many countries in Europe and Ireland and Scotland are her two favorites, for their rugged beauty and sense of history. You captured something really cool and real there. I can feel a bit of what she's talking about when I'm looking at your preliminary screenshots, just like I do when I look at her travel photos. I wish you the best on this world and hope to see your vision fully realized!
  • Options
    VanillaTwilight93VanillaTwilight93 Posts: 349 Member
    edited August 2011
    It looks really good so far, I cant believe you did all that in a day! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NiaburNiabur Posts: 5,773 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Just Amazing.
    It looks absolutely real and has a cosy feeling.
    This is one for downloading, can't wait for it to be done! :D
  • Options
    geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2011
    I really like what i see. And trust me i see it at least 10times worse than it actually is since i'm on my mobile and a p.o.oy connection and get horribly pixelated pictures. So if it's bad i see it horrible, and right now I see it perfect so far, so i know it's beyond imagination. Can't wait for more updates. Bookmarked.
  • Options
    MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited August 2011
    LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!
  • Options
    smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited August 2011
    So you started this just today? Well it seems your already off to a great start!
  • Options
    JohnnywrJohnnywr Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited August 2011
    Hi Conor.

Rinn Fada looks great so far. I`m really liking your little harbour area, there`s quite a few round these parts just like that. Don`t you wish there were a few little EA made fishing boats (without holes in them or from 2,000 years ago) to add to the harbour? I know you do!
    Anyways, it`s going well Conor and I can tell you are putting your heart into it. Your cliffs and winding road are very persuasive :thumbup:
  • Options
    ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited August 2011
    Love it! Looks like I imagine Ireland must. Someday I'll have to see for myself.
  • Options
    Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited August 2011
    It's beautiful, but whaddya mean dreary, miserable day?!? It sounds lovely-it's why I live in east Hawai'i!
  • Options
    BabydollRochelleBabydollRochelle Posts: 232
    edited August 2011
    Looks great Conor! I love the lush greens you used for the painting, and your terrain sculpting is stunning! Oh and the little port - so cute! I can't wait to see more :)
  • Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited August 2011
    Well done! :thumbup:
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited August 2011
    Really Cool! Great Work! :mrgreen::D :-) :) 8) :!: :-P :P :thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    edited August 2011
    CONOR! Haven't seen u in a while! :mrgreen: How are you?

The world looks amazing! There is no way I'll be able to say that name though! :lol: But it looks so cool, and the terrain paint and sculpting is brilliant! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BlizzardianBlizzardian Posts: 106 Member
    edited August 2011
    Ireland <3

I just realized I miss Ireland :D
    Had been living in Cork for more than 2 1/2 years. Still have my Irish kitties with me (cutest pets on earth).

http://www.worldwalks.com/the-dingle-way.aspx
    img_3915.jpg
    Blarney Castle was great (near Cork):
    blarney-castle.jpg
  • Options
    RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited August 2011
    What a lovely start. I will be bookmarking this one. It looks like it will be perfect for not only people but for Pets too. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    –––––
  • Options
    BlizzardianBlizzardian Posts: 106 Member
    edited August 2011
    To be honest, Cork itself is just a grey spot on a map for me. It's not even remotely pretty down there :( Way too industrial and there is a lack of parks etc.
    But the area around Cork - starting with Cobh is just beautiful. Esp. the coasts. I really loved trips to Dingle (it still is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to) and Kerry though. The landscape is so completely different to Germany or France.

Keep on working, I can already see Ireland in your world. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    –––––
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited August 2011
    Very nice! :thumbup:
  • Options
    chris2chrischris2chris Posts: 1,909 New Member
    edited August 2011
    amazing :) it reminds me alot of barnacle bay how the edges of the cliffs are i love it 8)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    –––––
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    –––––