Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generations Family Ideas - I need DRAMA!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited July 2014
    You want drama? Here you go -

Two young adult sisters and one young adult boyfriend. Who will win this one? :twisted:

option two -

Two young adult males (brothers or strangers) and one girlfriend. Who's the baby's daddy? :twisted: :twisted: (for extra flare) He Dislikes Children and Has Commitment Issues. He abandons her and baby! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I watch alot of THOSE kind of "talk" tv shows. Good place to find some drama ideas for my Sims! :twisted:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    rosie5147rosie5147 Posts: 29
    edited July 2014
    Oooh I have an idea! Make a house with a basement. Move in a family (parents and a child). Have the child lock the parents in the basement. Use cheats to keep the kid happy and the social workers away. This would probably be funnier if it was a teen.
  • Options
    RedDestiny9RedDestiny9 Posts: 202 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Make a set of twins either female or male, make their wives or husbands, one couple is perfect. One couple is not so perfect and has at least one sim cheating and leaving children all over town. or make the twins and make each twin and each spouse attracted to the opposite of their own relationship. drama :D