Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Vice City! (August 17,2011) GTA Replica with Miami

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    blueskungblueskung Posts: 10
    edited January 2012
    Good job ^^
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2012
    I love this world, I just wish the lots were furnished or I wish someone would help me furnish them, there's so many.
  • Options
    x_mynameisangelx_mynameisangel Posts: 138 New Member
    edited February 2012
    ^ Ha, I know right!
    I've been spending most of my time creating sims and furnishing than I have been playing! But in the end it'll pay off!:D
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited February 2012
    hahahaha, that's absolutely BRILLIANT!

Now, if only we could carjack and shoot people too..........

LMAO I know !

This city is amazing ! great job.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2012
    I gave up on furnishing it.as much as I love it, I just suck at furnishing and floorplans, so I uninstalled.:(
  • Options
    NathanNowellNathanNowell Posts: 933 Member
    edited September 2013
    This world looks amazing. Whenever I get a new gaming computer, I'm definitely going to download this. If it's not fully done when I download it, I'll just furnish the empty buildings myself. It'll be worth it!

I'd make lots of the buildings into clubs. And I'd add the movie studio from Late Night where the actual movie studio in the Vice City game is located.

And since Island Paradise added hotels, I'd convert some buildings along the beach into hotels!! I hope I get a new computer soon! I REALLLY wanna play this world!!!!!
  • Options
    SnowHeartSnowHeart Posts: 34 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Has anyone tried to finish this world or ask FP for permission? This world is fantastic. It'd be lovely to see it updated to the latest EPs and populated.
  • Options
    LeeLooRusLeeLooRus Posts: 46 Member
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    PC5337PC5337 Posts: 54 Member
    Has anyone finished furnishing all the houses and adding missing lots who wouldn't mind sharing a save file? :D
  • Options
    Renamed190318Renamed190318 Posts: 11 New Member
    Advice; if you dont like furnishing you can delete the homes, just don't delete the lot. It is much easier to place a home on a lot then to try to put a lot back in. Put all your "buy" home stuff in a collection so it is easier to furnish homes, you can go in later and paint them if you wish. Right click the three dots in lower left corner to make dressing sims easier (CAS only not the "create a sim").
    Love: I started deleting buildings for a blank world but realized I love it, especially the mall, and on a closer I realized I must go reload the game-I am deleting some really fantastic stuff.
    For you ACTION fans, there is a workable gun you can buy as well as various weapons, nice cars etc. Make a list for families you load "Jobs, bed assignment, car preference, fire alarms, etc) " and Demonic powers and Violence that is quite an addition. The nude skins are fine but the woohoo is just fine as well, its the animation that is awkward and I can do without. I have yet to get acceptable animation and been trying for a year.
    I am not rich, and Sims 3 is fine for me, Sims 4 and the online Origin BS sux, I cant even play it cause it never loaded correctly.