The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monte Vista Venue Coming Soon *New PC Pic 12/5/12*

Comments

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sorry I haven’t replied since last night, lots of cool Premium Content to design. I don’t normally get to post on the forums until very early or very late.

There are two Premium Content items coming out with the upcoming venue. At least one of these two Premium Content items has been seen before in Sims 2 (Hopefully that helps the bubble, Cinderellimouse .)

There are two other items that have never been released before in the Sims Store. Even their type is unique when it comes to the Store, which is why I’m so excited about them. (Again, these have nothing to do with pools in any way.) One of these two items also made an appearance in Sims 2.
    So eliminating a few more things…

The Premium Content has nothing to do with:
      Pools
      Weddings
      Baking (although I LOVE that idea)
      Bathing or bathrooms (this includes tubs)
      Heart shaped anything
      Chocolate anything
      Pottery, Glass Blowing, Candle making or Flower Arranging (although I've loved all of these ideas for some time.)
      Bear Skinned anything (or "love" anything)
      Bowling
      A Gym
      Hotels
    I’m also curious if Mr. Hawk has the right guess. Hawk, you’ll have to let us know if you were right.
    And again, I have no control over when they post the blog, but I’ll be here, giving hints, until they do.

Thank you for all the hints and updates SimGuruCopeland! I am very excited to see what we have in store for Thursday's release! Glad I saved a bunch of Simpoints now!
    And MrHawk, I want to strangle you (jk of course)for information and admire you all at the same time! :lol:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    H0RTENSISH0RTENSIS Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm guessing an alfresco street market :)

Yeah! OK, I'm cheating. Tatertot has put a blog up ;)

http://www.thesims3.com/myBlog.html?persona=SimGuruTaterTot

I hope the market stand is one of the PC items and we can interact with it. Nice call SGCopeland. I'm very pleased and am excited to see all the items that are going to be available. I think this is a good choice for Monte Vista and will be very useful in other worlds too. I'm glad this is the 'venue' that was chosen but have loved reading about all the other ideas in this thread too and hope that some of them can be considered for the future.

Back to the alfresco market... and the NEED to see a bigger picture :D

Edited: as I rushed to post first time around having seen Tatertot's tweet on Twitter:)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited December 2012
    yes must have this now.
  • Options
    SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited December 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    OnMyMiNd04 wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:
    Ooooh I think I found what it/they is/are. I've found two unreleased pc items, at any rate.

I won't post because A> that would spoil the surprise and B> if they are the ones I've found they're both awesome new additions that'll make most people happy.

Also C> I may be wrong and they may not be the ones coming out this week, but later. The hints tell me I've found the right ones though.

Well done store people!

I am sorry, but this post is just unnecessary. If you aren't going to tell people what you've found, then there is NO NEED for you to even post something like this.

Oh please. I said I found it, then pointed out how people could find it themselves, WITHOUT spoiling the items. It's not my place to spoil it. If you're not going to go find it yourself, why would you expect me to annoy the staff by releasing their content info that they're not permitted to?

And thanks for that. :thumbup:
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,116 Member
    edited December 2012
    I haven't even finished reading the blog post but all I can say is that a MERMAN fountain!!??? :shock: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Thumbnail_688x336_ADD3.jpg

Wow! This is awesome. I wonder what it sells. I'm guessing it comes with a Sim (one of the never before released items maybe) as a vendor? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited December 2012

Wow! This is awesome. I wonder what it sells. I'm guessing it comes with a Sim (one of the never before released items maybe) as a vendor? :mrgreen:
    what's the thing in the corner
  • Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ok so we have a street market... with carts...

I wonder if our sims will be able to sell their fruits and veggies from the carts and not just buy them...
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited December 2012
    I want it!! :mrgreen:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited December 2012
    That didn't say much but I'm glad we got something before the maintenance. This should be interesting.
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sorry I haven’t replied since last night, lots of cool Premium Content to design. I don’t normally get to post on the forums until very early or very late.

There are two Premium Content items coming out with the upcoming venue. At least one of these two Premium Content items has been seen before in Sims 2 (Hopefully that helps the bubble, Cinderellimouse .)

There are two other items that have never been released before in the Sims Store. Even their type is unique when it comes to the Store, which is why I’m so excited about them. (Again, these have nothing to do with pools in any way.) One of these two items also made an appearance in Sims 2.
    So eliminating a few more things…

The Premium Content has nothing to do with:
      Pools
      Weddings
      Baking (although I LOVE that idea)
      Bathing or bathrooms (this includes tubs)
      Heart shaped anything
      Chocolate anything
      Pottery, Glass Blowing, Candle making or Flower Arranging (although I've loved all of these ideas for some time.)
      Bear Skinned anything (or "love" anything)
      Bowling
      A Gym
      Hotels
    I’m also curious if Mr. Hawk has the right guess. Hawk, you’ll have to let us know if you were right.
    And again, I have no control over when they post the blog, but I’ll be here, giving hints, until they do.

Hmmm....based on your list I know one is spot-on but am now second-guessing the other.

Looking forward to it! Thank you for hinting.
  • Options
    SimGuruCopelandSimGuruCopeland Posts: 741 Member
    edited December 2012
    Kael wrote:

I wonder if our sims will be able to sell their fruits and veggies from the carts and not just buy them...

Yep!
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited December 2012
    I will wait for the descriptions, but if Sims can interact with the fruit and vegetable carts, I will squee. I can finally make my festival lots like the ones in Chicago, along with the activities, there will be a farmers market. I like it.

EDiT: Just read SGCopeland's response. SQUEEEE!
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited December 2012
    And my slow body craving for sleep on a school night missed it! Darn!
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,116 Member
    edited December 2012
    Kael wrote:

Yep!

Now this is exciting news! Perhaps testing the waters for a potential Business themed EP in the future?

I have to say I am very excited by the fountain, not just because it looks awesome but that along with a costume and two decorative items that came with Seasons gives me hope that I may eventually get the one thing I have wanted in the game since TS2, that's all I'm going to say for now (though I'm sure many people know what I'm on about :P) ^_^
  • Options
    aparkisonaparkison Posts: 135 Member
    edited December 2012
    Did we get a hint and I missed it because he removed it! The blog section of the site is down and I'm combing through the Store Patch again to see what the brilliant Mr. Hawk detected and I found one thing I'm not sure what it is I missed before. Aagh! :?
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited December 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    OnMyMiNd04 wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:
    Ooooh I think I found what it/they is/are. I've found two unreleased pc items, at any rate.

I won't post because A> that would spoil the surprise and B> if they are the ones I've found they're both awesome new additions that'll make most people happy.

Also C> I may be wrong and they may not be the ones coming out this week, but later. The hints tell me I've found the right ones though.

Well done store people!

I am sorry, but this post is just unnecessary. If you aren't going to tell people what you've found, then there is NO NEED for you to even post something like this.

Oh please. I said I found it, then pointed out how people could find it themselves, WITHOUT spoiling the items. It's not my place to spoil it. If you're not going to go find it yourself, why would you expect me to annoy the staff by releasing their content info that they're not permitted to?

And thanks for that. :thumbup:

You're welcome! I'd hate for someone to do that to me.

And the market stall isn't what I found! My inner teenage fangirl is screaming about it, though, since OFB is what I most miss from the old days.

Eagerly awaiting further upcoming releases..... :)
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm going to bed now, having my Thirst for information hydrated. Christmas break where are 'ya?!
  • Options
    BernardDBernardD Posts: 277 Member
    edited December 2012
    Well I definately want more info before I get too excited (like with the greenhouse). We can buy and sell fruit and veggies now at the grocery store. What we can't do is sell to other Sims. Nothing has been said to say we can with these carts. I missed the blog (looking at the wrong one) before it went down for maintenance. Based on the pic posted in this thread, the lot is lovely though!

I also miss OFB and the crafts and also the jucier. I hope these thing make a comeback before they are done with TS3.
  • Options
    Jess1281Jess1281 Posts: 466 New Member
    edited December 2012
    dragon114 wrote:

So since it is Italy, the statue would be Neptune. Lol

AndIsee three styles of carts, Cooler lookin wall ivy, a ground planter, the neat deco merchant cart. Plazzo de Italia meets Farmer's Market, I like it.
  • Options
    Simmer_WillSimmer_Will Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2012
    So are the carts going to act just like the Grocery Store rabbit hole?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member
    edited December 2012
    dragon114 wrote:

Were is the sims 2 object? LInk doesn't work for me.
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited December 2012
    It looks lovely though i didnt see the blog before the site went down. But looking at the fointain i see it has running water...soooooooo...does this mean the fountains will be fixed now? because when last i checked (which i havent since the last store patch i admit) several of my fountains still don't run.

Love the decor i see in the pic. And the carts will be neat for adding to festivals as was another simmers idea!

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member
    edited December 2012
    I see what looks like a hottub or pool in the distance.
  • Options
    SimbolicSimbolic Posts: 925 Member
    edited December 2012
    Does the cart come with an NPC?
    I'm going to buy it anyway, but it would be nice to know.

I can't see the blog, so I'm going purely on the pic posted in this thread.