Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Now thanking potterphyle, SugarRave and azara67

191011121315...Next

Comments

• Options
    wensimmiewensimmie Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited August 2012
    Looking at the gifts you have been given and at your signature is really making me want seasons... like now! :lol:

Seasons was one of my favorite expansion packs from Sims 2 (along with Open for Business & Freetime).

Supernatural will be great too. :) Hope the vampires are better than what we currently have.
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited August 2012
    wensimmie wrote:
    I'm very excited for the new Seasons expansion pack. Finally all of the raincoats, sweaters, jackets, etc will make sense for our Sims. I've been adding seasonal clothing to my wishlist. :)

Thank God! I never put my sims in winter clothes or "outdoor" clothes as I just don't see the point, but now... that's ALL about to change hehe! I'm super excited for it.

(And sorry for randomly talking on your thank you thread!)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    wensimmie wrote:
    I'm very excited for the new Seasons expansion pack. Finally all of the raincoats, sweaters, jackets, etc will make sense for our Sims. I've been adding seasonal clothing to my wishlist. :)

Thank God! I never put my sims in winter clothes or "outdoor" clothes as I just don't see the point, but now... that's ALL about to change hehe! I'm super excited for it.

(And sorry for randomly talking on your thank you thread!)

Why are you sorry for talking on my thread....otherwise it is just me talking to myself :)

Currently I never dress them up in raincoats, coats or sweaters. It doesn't make sense. So many nice things that I haven't played with. Super excited also!
  • Options
    player17amandaplayer17amanda Posts: 328 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hey there,, I wasnt sure if you seen my post on your My Page,, so I wanted to jump on here real quick and tell you how much I appreciated the gifts,, they are totally awesome in game...

Thank you so much,,
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Hey there,, I wasnt sure if you seen my post on your My Page,, so I wanted to jump on here real quick and tell you how much I appreciated the gifts,, they are totally awesome in game...

Thank you so much,,
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

You are very welcome :) I'm glad you like the items! Sorry I didn't response earlier. I go for days without being on here :(
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for lovely gifts. I can’t wait to play with my new shiny toys this weekend :D

Ceres_Meiriona has gifted you: Eleganza Drapes.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Ceres_Meiriona has gifted you: Louie Little Louie
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Ceres_Meiriona has gifted you: Nega-Door.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Ceres_Meiriona has gifted you: Relaxed Sweater.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Ceres_Meiriona has gifted you: Sporty Tank Top.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Ceres_Meiriona has gifted you: Rawk N Rebel
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Shadow2Soul has gifted you: Stay Cool Wool Coat.
    Jojo777 won the grand prize in a game I hosted and wanted you to have this.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Shadow2Soul has gifted you: Blazer and Rugby Shirt.
    Jojo777 won the grand prize in a game I hosted and wanted you to have this.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

JediAriel has gifted you: Long Sleeve Shirt and Scarf.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

aricarai has gifted you: Heavy Weather Coat.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

starguru has gifted you: Lost Sims Lazy Leather
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited August 2012
    Enjoy the shirts! I honestly love both the ones I had Shadow gift you, they're just great looking (something which a lot of male clothing in the game isn't).
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Enjoy the shirts! I honestly love both the ones I had Shadow gift you, they're just great looking (something which a lot of male clothing in the game isn't).

Thanks for the male attire. They really need to offer more for men and elders!

When is the dating contest starting? I'm kind of out of the loop...been busy with work.
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited August 2012
    wensimmie wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:

Thanks for the male attire. They really need to offer more for men and elders!

When is the dating contest starting? I'm kind of out of the loop...been busy with work.

It's okay, there hasn't been much of a loop to be in :)

It's starting up again sometime in early September, once I've gotten into the swing of classes and things. Hope that works for you :)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I haven't been online this past week or so ... so imagine my surprise when I saw a bunch of gifts this wonderful Sunday. Many thanks to these wonderful gifters.

Becomingjenn - (sneaky little thing) nominated me for mishmush's lottery and I won!

Look at the wonderful things that mishmush sent my way:

mishmush has gifted you: Curt's Jacket.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

mishmush has gifted you: Blazer and Turtleneck Combo.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

mishmush has gifted you: Long Term InVESTment.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

mishmush has gifted you: Can't Commit Outfit.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

mishmush has gifted you: All the Things Skirt Set.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Simbolic has gifted you: Hibiscus Trio.

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

I can't wait to use these in game. I love making gardens (not good at it...but I love creating them). Now I have more choices! Thanks Simbolic (who has the best forum name EVER!!!)

azara67 has gifted you: The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride.

Thumbnail_200x200.png

Is anyone else excited about creating creepy playgrounds for all the little witches, vampires and werewolves? When Supernatural was announced...I knew I wanted this for my kiddies :)

dhay773 has gifted you: Back 2 Back Bunk Beds.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

I love the end panel on this bunk bed ... it looks like a rocket ship. I can't wait to recolor it and use it in a boy's bedroom.

potterphyle has gifted you: A Little Chilly Dress.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

potterphyle has gifted you: Better Sweater Dress.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Oh thank you for these dresses. I can't wait to use them in Seasons!!! I had a sweater dress that I wore for YEARS! They are so warm and comfy :)
  • Options
    mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited August 2012
    :) You are welcome! You know I am hosting another lottery! You should join and see if you have a lucky winning streak! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Imagine my surprise when these lovely ladies decided to pay a little visit to my wishlist.

azara67 has gifted you: Africa Inspiration Collection.
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

I love love love the dresses and hairstyles in this collection. I don't know why EA doesn't make more hairstyles like these.

SugarRave decided my menfolk needed some more clothes. I love men in ties and office attire **sigh**

SugarRave has gifted you: Short Sleeves and Tie.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

SugarRave has gifted you: Jacket/Vest/Shirt Combo.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

SugarRave has gifted you: The Nice Shirt Shirt.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

And for my rockstars or vampires or rockstar vampires ... this is a great outfit.

SugarRave has gifted you: Slapdash Outfit.
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

Potterphyle then came along and surprised me with the Level Up Collection. I didn't even know this was available and she sent it to me the day it was released. I can't wait to play with this today!

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg