Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you want "lipstick" on a pig, ask for it nicely.

Comments

• Options
    ChylaChyla Posts: 3,270 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:
    Is it really necessary to post a reply to a post that you won't bother reading just to say that you won't bother reading it? Really?

You know she meant the OP's post right and not the replies? xP

Don't spoil the funneh! I work on the notion that people don't get things.
  • Options
    sugarz91sugarz91 Posts: 46 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Ha except if you check earlier in this thread before everyone hijacked it, I did provide a response to the OP, because I, for one, actually read the original post. So please don't assume that your sarcastic, smart replies are always correct, necessary, or wanted.
  • Options
    Little_HaydenLittle_Hayden Posts: 171 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I replied and much to my sad dismay and disappointment the OP ignored me.
    *Shakes fist at OP*

• Options
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:
    Ha except if you check earlier in this thread before everyone hijacked it, I did provide a response to the OP, because I, for one, actually read the original post. So please don't assume that your sarcastic, smart replies are always correct, necessary, or wanted.

2681395450_88fdc6f1d7.jpg
  • Options
    HandtHandt Posts: 333 New Member
    edited August 2009
    *Shakes fist at OP*

I don't think the OP stuck at all around after posting.

He just dropped a wall of text like a flaming bag of crap and ran for this hills!

Well, I'm not going to be pushed around anymore!

/leaves
  • Options
    Little_HaydenLittle_Hayden Posts: 171 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Handt wrote:
    *Shakes fist at OP*

I don't think the OP stuck at all around after posting.

He just dropped a wall of text like a flaming bag of crap and ran for this hills!

Well, I'm not going to be pushed around anymore!

/leaves

But he should have known that his own trollpost of flame and anger would attract hordes of more trolls with flame and anger!
    He can't just leave, it goes against internet ethics!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I've been lurking around these forums since the game came out, and Chyla, you really annoy me. You never have anything productive to say. You just post a picture that relates to the topic. Some of them, I must admit, have been funny, but all you seem to do is tear down people that post in these forums. It seems to me that you need to grow up.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:
    I've been lurking around these forums since the game came out, and Chyla, you really annoy me. You never have anything productive to say. You just post a picture that relates to the topic. Some of them, I must admit, have been funny, but all you seem to do is tear down people that post in these forums. It seems to me that you need to grow up.

071130objection.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:

qnv9zl.jpg
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    2i117dg.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Shadow wrote:
    2i117dg.jpg

lol! Same image as above XD
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Wow, very mature. Unfortunately, that's just what I expected. Apparently, according to you, I have a stick up my butt. Uh-huh. Like that's possible. It's people like you that ruined these forums. And for some reason, the gurus don't do anything about it. It's ridiculous. No one can post and just get a helpful response, because hey! the wise Chyla is right there, ready to post a picture that is completely unneeded. You know what? Have fun because you apparently have other immature people that seem to like you, for who knows what reason. I think it's because you share a trait. Can't wait to see what clever response/picture you're gonna post next! Yippee!
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Chyla wrote:
    Shadow wrote:
    2i117dg.jpg

lol! Same image as above XD

That's what I was going for! I was looking for something that was like a reply to your picture. :lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:
    Wow, very mature. Unfortunately, that's just what I expected. Apparently, according to you, I have a stick up my butt. Uh-huh. Like that's possible. It's people like you that ruined these forums. And for some reason, the gurus don't do anything about it. It's ridiculous. No one can post and just get a helpful response, because hey! the wise Chyla is right there, ready to post a picture that is completely unneeded. You know what? Have fun because you apparently have other immature people that seem to like you, for who knows what reason. I think it's because you share a trait. Can't wait to see what clever response/picture you're gonna post next! Yippee!

Relax. :shock:

There's nothing wrong with stupid fun - and there's plenty of stupid to be had in these here forums! :P

Not much serious to talk about in the Sims forum, really.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Shadow wrote:
    That's what I was going for! I was looking for something that was like a reply to your picture. :lol::mrgreen:

I was actually wondering in the back of my mind if you meant that or not. :lol:
  • Options
    Kristin1077Kristin1077 Posts: 629 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:

A ha you can't be serious.
  • Options
    Kristin1077Kristin1077 Posts: 629 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:

There's nothing wrong with being well liked hon.
    Chyla's not ruining the forums it's the direct opposite.
    At least I think so and I'm not immature for saying that
    either. If you don't like the forums you're free to leave
    at anytime.
  • Options
    IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:

Its 6 am in Ireland and I just wanted to take the time to reply to your post and say:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Handt wrote:

There's nothing wrong with stupid fun - and there's plenty of stupid to be had in these here forums! :P

I really wouldn't even bother replying. There's a reason I haven't defended myself to someone who includes the words 'you never' in an insult. Where's the user who has my amazing 'ignorant masses' quote in his signature when you need him? 8)
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Handt wrote:
    sugarz91 wrote:

Yeah, I think that's why I can't get off this forum. Stupid can be very addictive...
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2009
    So, feel better? It's good to vent now and then, isn't it? That's probably how the other Simmers who were complaining felt... needing someone to listen, like you did. :mrgreen:

Maybe next complaint thread you can commiserate and then give a positive comment- spread the luvz. :wink:

So, we can't control anyone else (why I love the Sims) and most of the time we have a hard time controlling ourselves. :lol:

Cookie?
    1065535qc55ivpfyh.jpg
  • Options
    cleo76xzerracleo76xzerra Posts: 199 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Handt wrote:
    P.S. I thought this would be a Sarah Palin post.

That's what I thought as well.

I agree with the OP though. This game can't have it all your PC won't handle it, even if it's top of the top of the line. With time the Sims will expand just like the original Sims and The Sims 2. It all boils down to what you are looking for. Building elements, story or movie creation or just playing the households. Some will have more fun then others... so what... it's a game but for many of us it became a way of life (myself as a perfect example) and those people will keep on buying EPs and SPs and what not...because they can't leave without the Sims.
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    Can we just respect each other?
    Like if Chyla annoys you, stop replying to her. Chyla, if someone doesn't like your pictures, you can go post pictures somewhere else so people won't get mad. That is like..two options I suggest. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Handt wrote:
    sugarz91 wrote:

Yeah, I think that's why I can't get off this forum. Stupid can be very addictive...

Very true. Youtube.com, Wayan brothers films, and Rush Limbaugh... Their continued existence in the mainstream media is explained by this fact!

I call it "The Law Of Lulz."
  • Options
    IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sugarz91 wrote:

Lol chyla single handedly destroyed the forums ^^ :roll:

I disagree with immature and prefer inappropriate but meh whatever works

I doubt you have been lurking long tbh maybe a coupla weeks or so but that does not make you wise or...

actually I stopped caring enough about your post to continue.
    Cue funneh pic pls