Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

La Casa Bonita - a spanish style villa by Yanti

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    kquinn1990 wrote:
    It's beautiful. I love the style and the whole setup of the lot.

Nice work. Recommended and added to my favorites.

Thanks Kquinn for stopping by to comment and for the rec and fav! I appreciate it. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited July 2012
    I've commented before but...wow. I love this so much. This is my favorite of your to date.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    SimEve wrote:
    I've commented before but...wow. I love this so much. This is my favorite of your to date.

Thanks so much dear! You are a sweetheart! I am honoured and thrilled that you liked it and with the DRF. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    spartan1 wrote:
    Oh WOW! What an amazing build Yanti! I can tell you put a lot of soul into this one, it looks so authentic. The pool area is amazing, you have totally nailed it. Those sets work so well together, and I love how all the new cacti and Hacienda items look.

Amazing job, DRF from me! :D

Thanks dear Helen. :D I am honoured and thrilled to get a DRF from you. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and the generous gift. I posted a message here in the Creative Corner and also on your page but I do not know if you have seen it. *Hugs for being such a good friend* :D
  • Options
    LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited July 2012
    As I said before Yanti it looks wonderful.
    Great job! Rec'ed it already :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Love the yellow exterior! Rec'd! :-)

Thanks Scorp! Appreciate it. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited July 2012
    It truly is a beautiful house! Rec'd and fav'd :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Folly - Thanks Folly! I wanted to create the rustic chic feel and the stone walls were perfect for that. Glad you liked the outside space too. Thanks a lot for the recommendation. Very nice of you. *Hugs* :D

Wibs - Thanks! I am glad that it looks authentic. Thanks a lot for recommending too. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited July 2012
    Goodness Yanti, This is just so beautiful and realistic!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    imoger wrote:
    WOW! It's a truly beautiful and cozy spanish build with Yanti-quality of design! :) Yesterday I had to go before you started your thread, but it was in my mind: Yanti has a new build, which is a need to see to bright up my day.
    I like how you mix different set-items, which I would never thought to use together, and they are work so well. Gorgeous architecture, beautiful colours in- and outside - the sun is really shining above this house, but also in all rooms!
    It would be a wonderful place to live - no depressing day at all :D
    Already recommended.

You usually in 'quiet' - supports people every time, then bang! - hit us with something brilliant, that all we can say: Ahhhh!! Thanks for everything! *hugs* :)

WOW! :oops: :oops: You certainly know how to make a girl happy! :D I smiled when I read your comments. Thank you dear Ildi. You are not only a talented builder but a very generous and kind friend to everyone. Thanks for your lovely comments and the recommendation. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    annin7 wrote:
    Hi Yanti :) Yay! new pics :D All rooms and exterior are so beautiful. Especially I love the dining and living room :)

Thanks Annin! I am glad you liked it. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    AngelzzzDaydream0AngelzzzDaydream0 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited July 2012
    Gorgeous house! Luv the use of the store content! =o)

I almost snorted soda out my nose when I saw Boltz's siggy line!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Snowmoon - Thank you dear! *Hugs* No I didn't realise that it was a south park episode. I just chose the name because of the Madonna song 'La Isla Bonita'! :lol:

Poly - Thanks! That is such a nice compliment. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited July 2012
    La Casa Bonita is lovely! Rec'd. I love the mellow stone walls with the elegant drapes.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Svylyn - Hi there! How nice to hear from you! Long time no see! How are you doing? Still simming I hope? Did you manage to fix your game problems? I miss seeing your inspiring homes. Hope you are still building. Thanks for the wonderful comments. I am thrilled and honoured with the rec and fav. *Hugs* :D

Sashraf - Thanks sweetie! That means a lot to me. I am so happy with the rec and fav! What are you building now? *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited July 2012
    Bravo! great work as always! I wish I knew how to insert cooler smilies haha :thumbup: I will double check to make sure I have rec'd it along with your great studio! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Robotentity - LOL! :D Thanks dear! Your enthusiasm makes me happy. Yes you are right about the smaller windows. They are from the store. I love that set too! :D *Hugs* :D

Manssom - Thanks a lot for downloading and recommending. I am so glad you liked everything. Hope you like the villa in your game. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited July 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    Manssom - Thanks a lot for downloading and recommending. I am so glad you liked everything. Hope you like the villa in your game. *Hugs* :D
    I do :D It looks even better in the game ^__^ Thanks for creating such a magnificent lot yanti :] *hugz*
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Manssom wrote:
    yanti68 wrote:
    I do :D It looks even better in the game ^__^ Thanks for creating such a magnificent lot yanti :] *hugz*

Awwww, you are so sweet! Thanks so much! That makes me happy! *Big hugs* :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Susanna - Perfect?! WOW! :D Thanks for the nice compliment and for recommending and downloading. *Hugs* :D

Kryst - Thank you! I guess you can see that I spend a lot of time CASing everything! I change my mind every 5 minutes! :lol: *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Krimsonnox - Spoken like a true south park addict! :lol: Sorry if you were disappointed. Thank you for the lovely comments about my villa! Glad you liked the house enough to recommend. *Hugs* :D

Raw - Thank you sweetie! Hope you like the villa in your game. Thanks for the recommendation. *hugs* :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Pam - Thanks sweetie. I enjoyed using those sets too. Thanks for recommending. *Hugs* :D

Estyle - LOL! I giggled when I read your comment. :lol: 5 stars rec and a fav too? WOW! Thanks a lot! *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited July 2012
    Gorgeous villa Yanti! Off to rec now. :wink:

Also, Congratulations on the feature of Sleepy Hollow!
    sigg.gif

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Lorelei - Thank you for the DRF! I am thrilled! *Hugs* :D

Michael - Thank you! :oops: So glad you liked it. Thanks for the recommendation too. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Karen - Thank you! Your comments always makes me smile. Thanks for the DRF! You made my day! *Hugs* :D

Larifari - Thanks Lari for the lovely compliment. Glad you liked everything. *Hugs* :D