The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Fifty Foal Challenge of Oliver and Glaze.

Screenshot-103.jpg

'Yo! My name is Oliver, Oliver Stone. So, you're interested in my story? Well if you insist, I will tell you the story of how I became the most attractive and world renowned Horse Breeder in all of Appaloosa Plains.'

Oliver and Glaze's Fifty Foal Challenge!!

Screenshot-105.jpg

Here's a link to the original thread

Comments

• Options
    supercrumpetsupercrumpet Posts: 185 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Foals:

Click on their names for the download link!! [UPDATE: Haven't put any up yet]

1. Lemaitre gender_icon_male.gif
    Mother: Kicker
  • Options
    supercrumpetsupercrumpet Posts: 185 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Screenshot-104.jpg

So, this is Glaze, my prize horse. If what I was told in college is correct, people are buying horses like crazy here in Appaloosa Plains, it's an instant money scheme, so I adopted Glaze. He looked like a fast runner too, and that star on his thigh is going to be a babe magnet, I hope. Haven't actually seen any babes in AP yet. They're everywhere in Bridgeport.

Screenshot-106.jpg

When I tried riding him for the first time, I thought I would be fabulous, because, I look fabulous. Sadly, I may have over believed my horses abilities to have a rider on his back. Oh well, he'll learn.

Screenshot-108.jpg

I began reading on the topic, because knowledge is power!! I learnt of a pet adoption service near my house, and being the business tycoon that I am, I went and adopted a dam for my stud.

Screenshot-109.jpg

Her name was Kicker. Apparently, she was an ornery, and I was too scared to ride her, but it wasn't long until she did the dirty with Glaze and gave birth.

Screenshot-112.jpg

I named him Lemaitre, because in my research, I discovered that horses with unique names are seen as more unique and will be bought at a faster rate. Hell yeah!! He has a lot of traits from Glaze. I sold Kicker not long after, because it turns out, she couldn't take my beauty.
  • Options
    DweiathecatDweiathecat Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited March 2012
    *Giggle* Bookmarked.
    3j2i.jpg
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited March 2012
    Funny story. :) Love that first foal!
  • Options
    BlairAKifyBlairAKify Posts: 45
    edited March 2012