Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons is unfortunately NEVER EVER EVER!!! Coming

Comments

• Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited December 2011
    GummiBearx wrote:
    so now we all have to live without Seasons because the minority can't upgrade their computers. :roll:

Get over it; it's just a game. Not everyone has the extra money to spend on updating their computers to play a game that shouldn't be so demanding in the first place. I mean, I'd complain too if I had to pay $29 for Pets, then suddenly have to pay an additional 70-some dollars for a new graphic card AND a power supply.

Really, your comment made you sound like a selfish ***. (imo)
    The :roll: was a little to much. :oops: But Gummibearx, if you read that a game says for ps3 and you try to put it in an ps2, should you be mad that you don't have a PS3 and blame it on the game manufacturer?
  • Options
    stormboy_1991stormboy_1991 Posts: 222 Member
    edited December 2011
    LauriApp wrote:
    LauriApp wrote:

Would ya rather have a glitchy thrown together EP or something they take their time on and work

Im sorry i just had to LOL at this as ""all of the expansions so far are very Glitchy"" haha whats the diff?

I do agree with you that they all have been glitchy. I just think that many simmer had major problems with pets and I can't imagine how bad it will get with Seasons. Being Season's will be a lot harder on computers that pets was. Therefore be patient and let them take their time.

I will wait but my jaw better drop to the floor when it comes out.
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited December 2011
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    GummiBearx wrote:
    so now we all have to live without Seasons because the minority can't upgrade their computers. :roll:

Get over it; it's just a game. Not everyone has the extra money to spend on updating their computers to play a game that shouldn't be so demanding in the first place. I mean, I'd complain too if I had to pay $29 for Pets, then suddenly have to pay an additional 70-some dollars for a new graphic card AND a power supply.

Really, your comment made you sound like a selfish ***. (imo)
    The :roll: was a little to much. :oops: But Gummibearx, if you read that a game says for ps3 and you try to put it in an ps2, should you be mad that you don't have a PS3 and blame it on the game manufacturer?

THANK YOU!! Okay, I put the wrong smiley, so sue me, but people should really read up on specs before buying a game.
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    stormboy_1991stormboy_1991 Posts: 222 Member
    edited December 2011
    thats true, i always read the specs of my games
  • Options
    Sapphire789Sapphire789 Posts: 150
    edited December 2011
    Every ep has Bugs

Nothing perfect, you just have to look around the bugs,
  • Options
    Llama_WatcherLlama_Watcher Posts: 501
    edited December 2011
    Seasons will come. It may be worse then WA. but it will come.
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited December 2011
    I hope Seasons will come, and I hope by the time it does come out...I not only have my desktop (playing on a laptop right now--which isn't the worst thing right now), but it will be able to handle the base game, the EP's/Sp's including Seasons flawlessly.

I'd hate to see what rain, or snow would look like if played on my laptop.

:shock:

eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited December 2011
    Seasons will come. It may be worse then WA. but it will come.

How can anything be worse then WA ?.Sorry to offend anyone but why should us gamers deal with low graphics and game play for you weekend players ?.You want to play well either buy the proper tools or let those who have the proper tools enjoy the game.
  • Options
    Mistywater45Mistywater45 Posts: 137 New Member
    edited December 2011
    My computer runs Pets fine and it's almost 3 years old. With all my mods and custom content too.
  • Options
    ocorreiaocorreia Posts: 59
    edited December 2011
    You know why? So many people complain about not being able to play Pets on their mediocre machines, EA read too much into that, so now we all have to live without Seasons because the minority can't upgrade their computers. :roll:

I don't have a mediocre computer and still I cannot play Pets. Whenever I adopt a Pet, my sims in the household become like statues. Their free will is completely gone. And yes, I checked all the options for free will are set to the maximum. So, I can play the game but not adopt a Pet. So, just wasted my money on this EP.

I have Win-7 64-bit running on a i5 2.40 Ghz (turbo boost up to 2.9 Ghz), 5 Mb RAM and AMD Radeon HD5650 1 Mb (which is supported for TS3).

• Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited December 2011
    I would love Season and Magic for a Ep but yeah for showtime they seem to focus on Facebook fans and spending money on that but yeah Season might be the last Ep if they decide to make it
  • Options
    PixelRainbowPixelRainbow Posts: 865 Member
    edited December 2011
    I don't think seasons is coming either, if computers can't handle pets alot more won't be able to handle seasons. I think EA is making a smart move by not making it yet, or they will get a lot of angry customers once it's out.
  • Options
    mucousmembranemucousmembrane Posts: 43
    edited December 2011
    it'll come next trust me. They've already done pets (and couldnt exactly have seasons as the next one because it goes remake-new concept-remake)
    But Pets and Seasons print money so they're never not going to do them
    Showtime isnt really that new though it reminds me of Superstar (which i never actually played but i know a lot of people wanted it back)
  • Options
    lovingredslovingreds Posts: 1,920 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I think i can easily say they are avoiding seasons all together since you will most likely need a Monster of a machine to play it, just look at the Pets bugs so far!.

Seasons will never hit the sims 3 (sadface)

Aww don't be sad!
    Of course seasons is coming! it really only a matter of time, as it will be a huge money earner EA will leave it for nearly last: Since the beginning of time I've hear three things on these forum : Pets, Seasons, Magic...
  • Options
    adityarajadityaraj Posts: 358 New Member
    edited December 2011
    now that there's this magician career which seems to be only for the stage..... i doubt if they would make a magic ep..... :evil: ......
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited December 2011
    I think i can easily say they are avoiding seasons all together since you will most likely need a Monster of a machine to play it, just look at the Pets bugs so far!.

Seasons will never hit the sims 3 (sadface)

How do you know?

Apparently Pets did a monster machine & That came.

Why is this in showtime anyway? :?
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited December 2011
    hmmm... can they at least give us snow texture, so we can paint it over the grass?
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    hmmm... can they at least give us snow texture, so we can paint it over the grass?

Already over on MTS.
  • Options
    pinkstar2000pinkstar2000 Posts: 1,116 New Member
    edited December 2011
    People said the SAME exact thing about Pets. Saying such a great expansion pack in previous times is not coming out is absurd unless you actually heard it from a reliable source.

That being said, it's comming people just need to chill out for awhile.
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited December 2011
    Mashimar0 wrote:

Already over on MTS.

....what's MTS? :?
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    adityarajadityaraj Posts: 358 New Member
    edited December 2011
    i think they will include seasons for sure
    if i remember correctly there was talk of ea not adding seasons with latenight because they wanted to make a separate ep devoted fully to seasons.....so i guess they will include it....however it might be the last ep
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    edited December 2011
    it'll come next trust me. They've already done pets (and couldnt exactly have seasons as the next one because it goes remake-new concept-remake)
    But Pets and Seasons print money so they're never not going to do them
    Showtime isnt really that new though it reminds me of Superstar (which i never actually played but i know a lot of people wanted it back)

So technically the re-make, new concept, re-make, new concept 'pattern' isn't set in stone. EA is just doing what they want. And I doubt that they will do 3 re-makes in a row. So if they are making Seasons, it's most likely not next.
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    edited December 2011
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    Mashimar0 wrote:

Already over on MTS.

I believe it is the Mod The Sims website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    Mashimar0 wrote:

Already over on MTS.

MTS: Mod the sims.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=374975 :wink:
  • Options
    74108529637410852963 Posts: 3,708 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Aw no they din'nt! :x