Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the least expensive item on your wishlist.

Comments

• Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited November 2011
    I just went back a few pages looking for the post your friend's wishlist thread and thought I'd nudge this thread back to the front, too. ^^

I have some 25 SP flowers on my wishlist.
    I've been playing in a crazy house packed with flowers lately. :lol:
  • Options
    abbydoodle96abbydoodle96 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited November 2011
    My lowest is the Lady Blaze shirt for 75 SP.
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited November 2011
    bump for the small things!
  • Options
    Paulgreen499Paulgreen499 Posts: 1,595
    edited November 2011
    Lots of 25 SP stuff my favorite is the glass birdie and the dress
  • Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I have a 25 sp desk on my wishlist!

Then is a 75 sp Overcoat and Posies jacket (LOVE IT!)

Then is a 100 sp item- The Cinnamon bun hair! It might be the cutest thing ever!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope everyone is having a good time! And after all the cy.ber monday deals who knows if you have anything left to wish for! But lucky us its the first thursday of the month which means new sets!

Bump for December!
  • Options
    JustStoppingByJustStoppingBy Posts: 1,387
    edited December 2011
    I think on my wishlist the least simpoint cost item would be the fantasy activity table at just 25 simpoints.

Seeing screenies of a bunch of different activity tables for toddler, I was surprised that without getting any from The Store, I had just the turtle one in my game. Then I saw two more at The Store and of those two, like the fantasy activity table since it's simple.
  • Options
    Mimine17Mimine17 Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited December 2011
    Done some random gifting :D

angeliii, lmbatman and goofhead, youre very welcolme :D
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2011
    Mimine17 wrote:
    Done some random gifting :D

angeliii, lmbatman and goofhead, youre very welcolme :D

Thank you very much for the curtains!
  • Options
    samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited December 2011
    I think on my wishlist the least simpoint cost item would be the fantasy activity table at just 25 simpoints.

Seeing screenies of a bunch of different activity tables for toddler, I was surprised that without getting any from The Store, I had just the turtle one in my game. Then I saw two more at The Store and of those two, like the fantasy activity table since it's simple.

Its really beautiful in game, the turtle is okay, but the fantasy one is more versatile and fits better in room designs. Hope you do get it, you'll love it!

screenshot_original.jpg"width=250""length=200"

Just thought I'd post to give this a bump back up the list :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited December 2011
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    It was an idea by simfeetunder in the "The Most Expensive Item on Your Wishlist Besides Hidden Springs" thread and I liked it. I did a search and did not find one like it (sorry if I missed it) so I made it. With the holidays coming up, who knows what can happen. I do know that the small gifts can mean as much as the big ones. Also I am interested to know, what the lowest price item on other peoples wishlists are.

Mvande's orginal most expensive thread can be found here if you are interested.

So what is your lowest price item you wish for?

did i copy the idea from simfeetunder because it says
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    It was an idea by simfeetunder in the "The Most Expensive Item on Your Wishlist Besides Hidden Springs" thread and I liked it.

I know i have one and you linked to it so i was just wondering.
  • Options
    mrsmilesalotmrsmilesalot Posts: 3,108 Member
    edited December 2011
    Art Abstraction for 25 sp
  • Options
    samanthajane26samanthajane26 Posts: 3,183 Member
    edited December 2011
    mvande wrote:
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    It was an idea by simfeetunder in the "The Most Expensive Item on Your Wishlist Besides Hidden Springs" thread and I liked it. I did a search and did not find one like it (sorry if I missed it) so I made it. With the holidays coming up, who knows what can happen. I do know that the small gifts can mean as much as the big ones. Also I am interested to know, what the lowest price item on other peoples wishlists are.

Cat0Eye wrote:
    It was an idea by simfeetunder in the "The Most Expensive Item on Your Wishlist Besides Hidden Springs" thread and I liked it.

Mvande,

simfeetunder posted in your most expensive thread that it would be a good idea to have a least expensive list too, thats all this is referring to, and the link is giving your post, and simfeetunder's idea credit for the idea for this thread (does that make sense?)
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited December 2011
    mvande wrote:
    Cat0Eye wrote:

Cat0Eye wrote:

Mvande,

simfeetunder posted in your most expensive thread that it would be a good idea to have a least expensive list too, thats all this is referring to, and the link is giving your post, and simfeetunder's idea credit for the idea for this thread (does that make sense?)

Ya, ok thanks. I was like um?? for a second but ok. I understand!
  • Options
    bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    edited December 2011
    my least expensive item now is Lacey Retreat Romper.

The link > http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:38582&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

BUMP :lol:
  • Options
    beetlejuiceloverbeetlejuicelover Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2011
    The cheapest things on my wishlists are 3 badges I want for my page. The United States one, the Italy one and the Two of Palms one. They are 20 simpoints each.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited December 2011
    I've got mystic mushrooms with 25 SP.
    Please gift me if you can :)
  • Options
    HazellHazell Posts: 304 Member
    edited December 2011
    Mine's the 'Sweet Masses Chromodynamic Candy Dish' for 25 simpoints. :P It's interesting seeing the price range on here! :lol:
  • Options
    Mistywater45Mistywater45 Posts: 137 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I have so many 25 point ones. I don't even know which is my favorite!
  • Options
    thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited December 2011
    thesimling wrote:

Gifted with my final points
  • Options
    thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited December 2011
    typicalgemini, thank you so much!!! :mrgreen: I'm really happy with it (mrssmilealot has gifted me the mountain one, so i'm going to change them every now and again!!!) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am glad to see this is still going. Bump for the weekend!