Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

linday's creations - Charme Rustique

Comments

• Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited June 2011
    Salvie Moderne is beautiful, I love it! :)
    You used a similar brick pattern as I did on one of my lot, so they will look great together, thank you! :)
    The interior looks fabulous, I love the colours you used! :)
    R/F and will download when I'll turn back home. :)
  • Options
    Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    edited June 2011
    linday wrote:
    SalvieModerne.png

I finally completed a build! This house was build from a floorplan, for a change, I just stumbled across a floorplan and happened to like the digital renderings of the house… It doesn’t look like my version, as I have interpreted it to fit the game’s limitations as well as my own. However, the result is a 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom modern home with an open floorplan, lots of outdoor space and probably too much stone. It’s built on a 30×40 lot and uses items from all expansion packs, the OL stuff pack as well as the store. No CC.

Download it here!

See more pics in this slideshow!

Visit my blog!

A very nice, creative build :). I'm off to rec :)
    hgjghj.jpg
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited June 2011
    LOVE THIS! I agree with Juju I love how the furniture blends with the architecture, it's organic but in a modern cubist kinda way! I love the angles and 'nooks' that you created, just wonderful. This is a fabulous build - awesome!

DRF! :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2011
    Linday, this is fantabulous! :shock: I love everything about it. The architecture is very striking. I love the colours you have chosen both for exterior and interiors. Love the pool area, the outside kitchen and lounge area. Inside, I love the layout. All the rooms are so nicely decorated. Also, like the combination of wood, brick and stone for the walls. Brilliant as always Linday! Left a well deserved recommendation and added to my favourite folder. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited June 2011
    My favorite colors earthy tones. 8) :thumbup:
    Rec # 29! 8)
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey Linday! Marveling over your latest house, Salvie Moderne which I have downloaded, recommended, and added to my favorites. The earth tones are really beautiful, and the architectural elements are so cool and creative--like the overhanging lamp pillars, the angled garage, the covered entryway, and the roofing, to name a few. I always love your interior patterns--the white tiled walls are really nice and I love the floor tile accents. The kitchen is amazing. You are really an inspiration.

Hope all is well.

Take care,
    Bill

Bill, where on earth have you been hiding lately? I haven't seen you in ages!

Thank you so much :oops: Glad you like it!

Take care you too! :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Sherry1968 wrote:
    Hi Linday! I already commented at TSS, but I love your new build! It is fab! Left you a DRF. :wink:

Sherry! This place doesn't have glomps!! I wanna go home!! :shock: Thank you so much tho! :P
  • Options
    Stacyblue1Stacyblue1 Posts: 142 New Member
    edited June 2011
    What a beautiful house! I absoulty love the fountian area.The natural colors you used work very well,it looks modern but homey and comfortable at the same time. I left a well deserved rec.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    imoger wrote:
    Salvie Moderne is beautiful, I love it! :)
    You used a similar brick pattern as I did on one of my lot, so they will look great together, thank you! :)
    The interior looks fabulous, I love the colours you used! :)
    R/F and will download when I'll turn back home. :)

Thank you so much, imoger!! :D
  • Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited June 2011
    Well strike me down, you've done it again! STOP MAKING ME LIKE MODERNS. Seriously, how do you do it? Modern homes are supposed to be cold and bland - it's a well known fact! Not awesome and 'earthy' like yours. looking through the sideshow (paused and viewed at my own pace, I might add. Why are these picture hosting sites so determined to let you see an image for no longer than 0.5 seconds??) I have to agree with everyone else; you've built and furnished this home brilliantly. I love the pathway leading to the side of the house with the broken water pipes- oh beg your pardon I mean fountains :P - and I like how you've managed to keep to the same colours throughout the build without it looking samey-samey. My favourite part though is the other burst water main -fountain- with the row of shrubs planted behind it. I really like how you've done that! Another thoroughly deserved rec coming your way. :)
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited June 2011
    I think it is just stunning, Linday. It has a very organic, eco friendly kind of vibe going on that is quite peaceful, but it is also cutting edge and cool at the same time. Has peacy seen it? I predict he will loooooove it too. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    A very nice, creative build :). I'm off to rec :)

Thank you so much! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Allium wrote:
    LOVE THIS! I agree with Juju I love how the furniture blends with the architecture, it's organic but in a modern cubist kinda way! I love the angles and 'nooks' that you created, just wonderful. This is a fabulous build - awesome!

DRF! :D

Aww Alli, you're always too sweet! Thank you so much!! :D
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited June 2011
    This is a beautiful house Linday. It's so natural and looks like everything belongs. DRF :)
  • Options
    LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited June 2011
    YAY! A linday build.
    You already know that its -Fantabulous- lol

(I just can't resist combining words)
    I just love this natural feel, and all these great textures.

A rec and a fave for sure.
    Regards ~Light~
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    Linday, this is fantabulous! :shock: I love everything about it. The architecture is very striking. I love the colours you have chosen both for exterior and interiors. Love the pool area, the outside kitchen and lounge area. Inside, I love the layout. All the rooms are so nicely decorated. Also, like the combination of wood, brick and stone for the walls. Brilliant as always Linday! Left a well deserved recommendation and added to my favourite folder. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Aww sweet Yanti! Thank you so much!! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    dbaa wrote:
    My favorite colors earthy tones. 8) :thumbup:
    Rec # 29! 8)

Hey, thank you!! Glad you like!!
  • Options
    jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Wow Linday love the new modern especially all the cool architectural details like the fountains and creative furnishings. You should finish more builds because they're all stunners. Rec'd
  • Options
    xkattykatxxkattykatx Posts: 197 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Great house! The color composition and furnishings are genius. I also like the exterior a lot; you utilized the windows really well. Gave you a MUCH deserved rec!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Stacyblue1 wrote:
    What a beautiful house! I absoulty love the fountian area.The natural colors you used work very well,it looks modern but homey and comfortable at the same time. I left a well deserved rec.

Thank you so much, Stacy, I appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    tdewd wrote:
    Well strike me down, you've done it again! STOP MAKING ME LIKE MODERNS. Seriously, how do you do it? Modern homes are supposed to be cold and bland - it's a well known fact! Not awesome and 'earthy' like yours. looking through the sideshow (paused and viewed at my own pace, I might add. Why are these picture hosting sites so determined to let you see an image for no longer than 0.5 seconds??) I have to agree with everyone else; you've built and furnished this home brilliantly. I love the pathway leading to the side of the house with the broken water pipes- oh beg your pardon I mean fountains :P - and I like how you've managed to keep to the same colours throughout the build without it looking samey-samey. My favourite part though is the other burst water main -fountain- with the row of shrubs planted behind it. I really like how you've done that! Another thoroughly deserved rec coming your way. :)

ROFL tdewd! I always look forward to your hilarious comments, where do you get that from? I will keep on trying to make you love moderns, cos for some reason I love to build them, and try to keep them from being cold and bland, just to prove a point :P And since you seem to like my plumbing issues, I will leave them as is. Thank you so much! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I think it is just stunning, Linday. It has a very organic, eco friendly kind of vibe going on that is quite peaceful, but it is also cutting edge and cool at the same time. Has peacy seen it? I predict he will loooooove it too. ;)

Aww, thankies, Ruthy! So glad you like it! And yeah, Peace has seen it at TSS! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    mene wrote:
    This is a beautiful house Linday. It's so natural and looks like everything belongs. DRF :)

Thank you so much, Mene, you're too sweet! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    LightSide wrote:
    YAY! A linday build.
    You already know that its -Fantabulous- lol

(I just can't resist combining words)
    I just love this natural feel, and all these great textures.

A rec and a fave for sure.
    Regards ~Light~

Thank you so much Light!! I love that word! :P
  • Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited June 2011
    I am a little late to the commenting party here, but I hope you know from comments other places how much I love this build. :) Even all the stone too. Lol. There are so many cool rooms in this build, but my absolute favorite things has to be all your little outside patios. You give them the perfect amount of attention and seating. :) Already had a DRF from me, but I snuck another stealth DL in there too. ;)