The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generations is gonna be... AWESOME!!! :D

Comments

• Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited April 2011
    i am glad there is no new town. This will add to what we already have, and its got new houses, easy to put down just about anyplace. Great ideas, and o ya i pre-ordered it. so will have it on release date, and be playing it about 9am in the morn. LOL i can't wait for something that families will do together. Be fabulous.
  • Options
    CUTEBINACUTEBINA Posts: 3,478 New Member
    edited April 2011
    I love generations
  • Options
    LadyInBlackLadyInBlack Posts: 117 Member
    edited April 2011
    sirona66 wrote:
    i am glad there is no new town. This will add to what we already have, and its got new houses, easy to put down just about anyplace. Great ideas, and o ya i pre-ordered it. so will have it on release date, and be playing it about 9am in the morn. LOL i can't wait for something that families will do together. Be fabulous.

I'm with you on this one! It's so much fun preparing a home and family that I'll actually be able to use once the EP comes out. As for will I get it: I already have arranged a week of quiet solitude just so I can play it non-stop,other than sleeping and other necessary bodily functions. :P
  • Options
    aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited April 2011
    I am still looking forword to it. Generations is like the Ep i always wanted for the sims 3:)
  • Options
    PurpleMelsPurpleMels Posts: 105 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Why is everyone being so depressed and angry? They are all like generations is terrible and it didn't come out yet. Generations is going to be awesome and the day it comes out, I am buying it. What do ya say? :D
    I totally agree!!! I don't understand it. At first they were excited and go on about how great it will be, then turn around and complain. Like you said, IT HASN'T COME OUT YET, so how can you judge it?? Just because some people tested it. Even they didn't get to try everything out! People just need to calm down, relax and quit being negative nancies. Judge it once you have it installed and have played it for a few hours. Geez!
  • Options
    JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited April 2011
    PurpleMels wrote:
    I totally agree!!! I don't understand it. At first they were excited and go on about how great it will be, then turn around and complain. Like you said, IT HASN'T COME OUT YET, so how can you judge it?? Just because some people tested it. Even they didn't get to try everything out! People just need to calm down, relax and quit being negative nancies. Judge it once you have it installed and have played it for a few hours. Geez!
    1. How can you say it's good if you haven't played it? Maybe it's just a pile of junk filled with bugs?
    2. We pretty much know of all the major features so far, I don't see what could be so amazing we haven't seen it yet
    3. I'm not going to buy anything for 40 bucks if I haven't test played it yet. I would rather donate 40 bucks to charity, or pirate the game for that matter. Either way I'm not paying 40 bucks for something I haven't tested.

Thus, I am waiting for the game to get patched/lower in price
  • Options
    EllisRocks101EllisRocks101 Posts: 66
    edited April 2011
    @JohanFoppa This is supposed to be a positive thread so go post this somewhere else! :x
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited April 2011
    @JohanFoppa This is supposed to be a positive thread so go post this somewhere else! :x

This !!! :D
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited April 2011
    yayyy generations is awesome for sure =)
  • Options
    goofhead1goofhead1 Posts: 7,282 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Why is everyone being so depressed and angry? They are all like generations is terrible and it didn't come out yet. Generations is going to be awesome and the day it comes out, I am buying it. What do ya say? :D

Exactly the saying is dont judge a book by its cover so dont judge the game by stuff we got from those interviews we werent there so how would we know
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    PurpleMels wrote:
    1. How can you say it's good if you haven't played it? Maybe it's just a pile of junk filled with bugs?
    2. We pretty much know of all the major features so far, I don't see what could be so amazing we haven't seen it yet
    3. I'm not going to buy anything for 40 bucks if I haven't test played it yet. I would rather donate 40 bucks to charity, or pirate the game for that matter. Either way I'm not paying 40 bucks for something I haven't tested.

Thus, I am waiting for the game to get patched/lower in price

Yes please go elsewhere its supposed to be a POSTIVE thread not a negative one. If you dont want to buy any more ep than thats fine with you because I have had no problems with my Late night it could be your computer
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    aaddd wrote:
    only thing i am worried about is were are thay going to put the code at now that the little books wont come with the sims games any more?

I didnt get a book with Late night but they are giving us a piece of paper that has the code it pretty much looks like the back of the book
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Neither I have no problem with Late Night.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    GREENEYA wrote:

This !!! :D

agreed =)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    GREENEYA wrote:
    Neither I have no problem with Late Night.

me neither...and the ones i do have are little.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    aaddd wrote:
    Kim5496 wrote:

Because they are bitter fun suckers? :wink:

I am going to pre-order it I think. Has anyone heard if you get anything special for pre-ordering? I can not wait to actually sit down and get to play it. I don't think I have been this excited about any other EP.
    "I don't think I have been this excited about any other EP" same here :mrgreen:

I was very excited when the Late Night was announced. And I was not disappointed. And now I'm excited about Generations. Very excited. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    *BUMP* :D
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited April 2011
    POSITIVE PEOPLE!!!! :mrgreen:

Boy, is this a nice thread to see. :D

Both me and my Mum are definitely getting this! It has so many things we've been wanting for ages! Five weeks seems such a long time :shock:

I'm starting to plan a house for when it comes out...knowing me, I'll still be building it when Generations comes out :lol::mrgreen:
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    MissyHissy wrote:
    Five weeks seems such a long time :shock:
    I agree. :cry:

• Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited April 2011
    4 weeks and six days.

Not that I'm counting :lol:

But I have exams between now and then :cry: Not sure if that will help time pass quicker or not though!
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I have tests to do too. :( It better make it go quicker! :evil: Waiting 4 Generations is SO HARD!
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,387 Member
    edited May 2011
    Kim5496 wrote:

Because they are bitter fun suckers? :wink:

I am going to pre-order it I think. Has anyone heard if you get anything special for pre-ordering? I can not wait to actually sit down and get to play it. I don't think I have been this excited about any other EP.
    :lol:I now have a great new term to describe the negative ninnies..."bitter fun suckers." Just don't try to say that 3 times real fast. :lol:

I'm very excited also...I have it pre-ordered at Gamestop. (I think they know me very well by now.) I haven't heard of anything special for preorder.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,548 Member
    edited May 2011
    bshag4lv wrote:
    :lol:I now have a great new term to describe the negative ninnies..."bitter fun suckers." Just don't try to say that 3 times real fast. :lol:

I would like to hear Daffy, Elmer, or Sylvester say that 3 time fast. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited May 2011
    JohanFoppa, you do realize that you've just admitted that you're going to be pirating the game, right? I mean, how else can you play test it before buying it without ARRR'ing it first? (snort)

About the AWESOMENESS of the game....I plan to buy it the day it comes out. Fingers crossed. BUT...I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment by expecting the game to be more than it actually *is*, if you know what I mean.

I think it has some interesting gameplay. I like the new objects. I'm fairly sure I'll be able to find a lot of enjoyment in the gameplay. But I'm also sure I'll find some things lacking, as well. I think I will say, "Well, this could have been done better" or "That doesn't make sense"...or things like that. But it doesn't take away from the fact that EA has at last taken notice of The Family, and that's just what a lot of fans have been asking for. So, kudos to you, EA.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    edited May 2011

I don't know what everyone's mad about when the game isn't even out yet. I'm happy and excited!!! :D I can't wait for Generations to come out! Buying it on day one.. It feels like I have to wait forever, a whole month!