The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo !

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,490 Member
    edited April 2011
    Why not get this back on topic? I'll start. I hope the shower wohoo isnt only available with the new shower that comes with Gen. I hope all of them can be used for it. Also the shower/tub combos hopefully will work. Nothing has been said of that.

Think about this we have a new place for public wohoo now. The gym has lots of showers.

The new kids park has a treehouse so your sims could do public wohoo there. :)
  • Options
    kristixlynnkristixlynn Posts: 215
    edited April 2011
    I'm EXTREMELY excited for woohooing in the showers. I'm not sure why but idk, I like that idea cause I've wanted to have the option for couples showering together for a long time now.

I still don't know if I'm going to get this expansion. There will be tons of new interactions which is great but I don't like that there aren't going to be any foods, recipes, collectables, etc. Why wouldn't they just add like one or two in some of those categories? :-/ EA should be making WELL BALANCED expanion packs.
  • Options
    LadyInBlackLadyInBlack Posts: 117 Member
    edited April 2011
    I'm not all that fussed with the woohoo other than for raising social/fun and creating children however, I think what would be really awesome is if children conceived elsewhere than the bed would have hidden traits. For example, a child conceived in a hot tub could swim like a fish and never worry about drowning throughout their lives.

Oh, and as far as the fuss about this woohoo business being old news, so what? The OP is excited about it and it's fun to share her excitement. For those who want to stick to page 1 and not be forced to search for threads, the forums aren't your exclusive playgrounds. Grow up already.
  • Options
    BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    edited April 2011
    Why not get this back on topic? I'll start. I hope the shower wohoo isnt only available with the new shower that comes with Gen. I hope all of them can be used for it. Also the shower/tub combos hopefully will work. Nothing has been said of that.

Think about this we have a new place for public wohoo now. The gym has lots of showers.

The new kids park has a treehouse so your sims could do public wohoo there. :)
    I saw a video of shower woohoo in a base game shower. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I've been wanting shower wohoo since the sims 2. I never would have thought they would have added it. Now my couples can have romance in the bathroom or in a shower while their on a honeymoon in France or at the gym in front of all the other sims. :D

Now they need to add wohooing to bath tubs preferely a heart shaped bathtub that would work like the hottub and they need to bring back the bathe feature from the sims 1 or massage in hottub from the sims 2. I want my sim couples to take baths together. You wouldn't see anything anyway with the censor.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    At least I'm 99,999% sure it was a base game shower... I was linked in a thread about a gameplay video :P

I don't really care much about a bath and bath-interactions, but I wouldn't mind if they added it.
  • Options
    JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited April 2011
    BimleSim wrote:
    Well bookmarking and searching (strangely) works fine now. I think they fixed it.
    And if you don't like threads, why are you on a forum? -___- People is allowed to debate about Generations, also about shower woohoo and release date, if you like it or not.
    I don't think page 10 is a problem. Takes 2-4 minutes to me to look them through. And I see you here a lot, so I don't think it is because you don't have 2-4 minutes to find a thread.
    Searching barely worked when I first got here. It shows the most irrelevant threads ever

I like threads, and I like to discuss things, I just don't like to see the same thread get posted 35 times
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Deleted.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    BimleSim wrote:
    Well bookmarking and searching (strangely) works fine now. I think they fixed it.
    And if you don't like threads, why are you on a forum? -___- People is allowed to debate about Generations, also about shower woohoo and release date, if you like it or not.
    I don't think page 10 is a problem. Takes 2-4 minutes to me to look them through. And I see you here a lot, so I don't think it is because you don't have 2-4 minutes to find a thread.
    Searching barely worked when I first got here. It shows the most irrelevant threads ever

I like threads, and I like to discuss things, I just don't like to see the same thread get posted 35 times
    Google does that to me sometimes too. To me the forum search is not that much worse, compared to google being worlds searcher numer #1. Maybe you just search on the wrong keywords.

If you don't like the same threads being copied, a forum is not for you, because not everyone have time to look here 24-7 and see ALL the threads, and because of that someone might miss information and think it is new.
    Besides you are probably not the only one who wont look through 10 pages, and I haven't seen a thread about woohoo for a long time now. And I check around 8 pages everyday, to see which threads there have been talking in. So if you haven't been here for some time, how should you have a idea of this?

I would understand you if whole first page was filled up with shower woohoo and treehouse woohoo threads, but it isn't.
  • Options
    JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited April 2011
    BimleSim wrote:
    because not everyone have time to look here 24-7 and see ALL the threads, and because of that someone might miss information and think it is new.
    RSS fixes the beef for me at that point, it makes a list of new threads when you are offline, therefore I cannot miss anything really
  • Options
    hjv9hjv9 Posts: 1,059 New Member
    edited April 2011
    I... NVM
  • Options
    McbeanMcbean Posts: 2,551 New Member
    edited April 2011
    I've been wanting shower wohoo since the sims 2. I never would have thought they would have added it.

Yo tambien.

Cheers.

Mcbean
  • Options
    bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the comments guys,plus all your support is really appricated.

I think woohooing in the shower & tree house is...Awesome.

Have you heard of the 'hover bed'?
    Well,when you sleep it hovers however,when you woohoo it bounces up and down,you may already now but...
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    bps3 wrote:

Well,when you sleep it hovers however,when you woohoo it bounces up and down,you may already now but...

Oh yes. :twisted: I'm looking foward to seeing that. I've seen the picture of the bed now I want to see the video of it.
  • Options
    AnyagoldieAnyagoldie Posts: 178 New Member
    edited April 2011
    bps3 wrote:

That sounds really cool, and funny :D
  • Options
    hjv9hjv9 Posts: 1,059 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Te Amo/
  • Options
    Cynder907Cynder907 Posts: 746 Member
    edited April 2011
    i didn't know till know. ahah :shock: thanks for the info. :D
  • Options
    Cynder907Cynder907 Posts: 746 Member
    edited April 2011
    I have read an article/list on Sims Vip and I found some cool stuff. If you've already seen this then, great :D

-Now of course, in real life, you could expect some pretty serious punishments from your parents. And Sim parents just got tougher, because now the Sims is no different. Kids might get their favorite toy taken away from them, or they might get put in time out. This is really funny and cute, as your Sim kid will stand facing a wall looking really grumpy about the whole thing. They have to stay there for their entire time out, or until a parent is directed to let them off the hook.-

-Clone voucher – 45,000 points
    Redeemable at the science facility to have a child-age clone of your Sim join the family.-

also, there's a reward for inheritance. :shock:
  • Options
    chitbillchitbill Posts: 2,017 New Member
    edited April 2011
    bps3 wrote:

I sort of see how the tree house thing will work, the tree house will be like a glorified tent, and when they woohoo the tree'll shake.
    The shower, the water will steam up so pixellation or not, you'll just see white steamy water and some rose petals.
    I wanted to bring up that hot tub woohoo is extremely difficult to start at "extremely irresistable". I wonder if you stand just outside the shower, interact, and quickly jump into the shower before the irresistable level goes back to alluring.
    Congratulations on the inventor of the stride of pride.
    There isn't much other way to tell that they really enjoyed something. It's a whole lot easier to depress a sim than it is to make them extremely happy. Woohoo or not.
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited April 2011
    I did not know that about the hover bed. I knew about the bed but didn't know about the woohoo part.

@ chitbill, I almost didn't recognize you there.
    *laughing* I hope they don't have to "stand just outside the shower, interact, and quickly jump into the shower before the irresistable level goes back to alluring."
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter