Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there going to be any expansion packs coming out soon ?!

...i really hope so.. like some pets or something..

Comments

• Options
    FadeWolfFadeWolf Posts: 278 New Member
    edited July 2009
    ... The game came out 3 weeks ago.

I think you're just going to have to wait, deary.
  • Options
    NatsNats Posts: 488 New Member
    edited July 2009
    this thread is epic failage
    please use the search feature :/
  • Options
    bekibeki Posts: 30 Member
    edited July 2009
    I think I heard one will be out in November. But who knows for sure?
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited July 2009
    No pets for me. I am looked forward to another EP like seasons and nightlife in sims 3
  • Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited July 2009
    I heard that an EP is going to be released sometime in November. I'm really hoping that it won't be pets.
  • Options
    Tenshi3Tenshi3 Posts: 2,653 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I heard that they are releasing a pogo stick expansion pack, but it's going to be released in 2012.

Of course, I heard this from an Insane sim, so take it with the respect it deserves 8)
  • Options
    Loreleilee73Loreleilee73 Posts: 222 Member
    edited July 2009
    If it's Pets, I won't be buying, Pets is the thing I want least in the game :?
  • Options
    planieguyplanieguy Posts: 228 Member
    edited July 2009
    There's a rumor going around that the first EP is going to be a work themed one.
    I hope it isn't.

It might be a while before we see any EPs as EA black box have shut down (Sims 3 developers)

I want Makin Magic, Superstar and Hot Date. I hope we have sub neighbourhoods like Magic Town again.
  • Options
    monkymn00monkymn00 Posts: 948 Member
    edited July 2009
    Expansion packs will only come out once the game has been out a while, and if history repeats itself a new one won't be out for at least 6 months after the release, if that. So, November or December, around then. It has only been out for literally a month, so, we need to be patient.
  • Options
    xfunkychick93xxfunkychick93x Posts: 550 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Tenshi3 wrote:
    I heard that they are releasing a pogo stick expansion pack, but it's going to be released in 2012.

Of course, I heard this from an Insane sim, so take it with the respect it deserves 8)

I lolled. I like you Tenshi. You are a very funny person. I would personally enjoy a pogo stick EP. Many pogo sticks, pogo stick wall paper and carpets. Oooh desks, tables and chairs with pogo sticks for legs :)

I wouldn't mind pets, but I'd like some more towns...
  • Options
    Nessa196Nessa196 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think they should come out with another University one for it , or a seasons one. and more towns ! :D
  • Options
    TiariTiari Posts: 379 New Member
    edited July 2009
    So many "when's the next expansion pack coming out?" threads ...
  • Options
    dew0330dew0330 Posts: 394 New Member
    edited July 2009
    According to snooty sims there will be two new eps in november and a stuff pack in november. But idk since the links lead to pages that have been edited to remove any info about the actual ep
  • Options
    Beanie842Beanie842 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Makin Magic was my favorite one EVER. I have owned all three sims games and i want makin magic. I enjoy the pets but there are more things ahead of that. Seasons would be awesome.
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited July 2009
    The expansion pack is going to be Sims 3: Destination Adventure
  • Options
    Tenshi3Tenshi3 Posts: 2,653 New Member
    edited July 2009
    SimCrazy wrote:
    The expansion pack is going to be Sims 3: Destination Adventure

teh proof plz.
  • Options
    Austin101Austin101 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i wish they will make a mini mall EP. us teen sims need our mini malls. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited July 2009
    i wouldnt expect any EPS to come out untill almost christmas time. They give us the base game at the beginning of summer for a reason
  • Options
    christinaforeverchristinaforever Posts: 899 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I heard that an EP is going to be released sometime in November. I'm really hoping that it won't be pets.
    where did you find these kind of hair?
  • Options
    CauzCauz Posts: 457 Member
    edited July 2009
    I will still purchase the ep if its pets,
    but i do agree with my fellow forumers,
    sims making magic:) haha.

novemberish i think!:)
  • Options
    squideesquidee Posts: 36 Member
    edited July 2009
    November/December sounds good. The base game is getting a little tiring at the moment. I just hope that they "...build off the success of the best-selling PC franchise of all time to create awareness with both loyal Sims fans and new players" early on this time.
  • Options
    agibearsagibears Posts: 60 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I am excited about future expansion pakcs, it doesn't matter what they are I am sure I will be buying them. I wish we could go into work with our sims, or set up our own business... boring sitting around while sims work...either way, magic and cool surprises always are nice, I LOVED makin magic... the Sims always has nice surprises... so I will be ready when expansion packs come out.
  • Options
    TiffanyLorraineTiffanyLorraine Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I cant wait I miss being able to take my sim out shopping for clothes or to bars and stuff! plus i want more hair options!!!
  • Options
    4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Night time in the sims 3 is so boring, may see the occasional ghost cycling around or something but meh. i want some kind of nightlife EP.
  • Options
    bucsfankhris05bucsfankhris05 Posts: 1,020 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Tenshi3 wrote:

*pictures Sims being able to buy pogo sticks for transportation* Now THERE'S something I'd love to see in the neighborhood - Sims using pogo sticks instead of cars...LOL!