Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request for a city tpe of Town.

I love sunset valley and really like riverview, but I would really love a city type of town. Kind of like a mini New york. Who else would like this, and do you think the creators will make one?

Comments

• Options
    snookysnooky Posts: 304 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i would love for them to make a neighborhood like los angeles or new york. i live in LA so it would be nice to be able to play something similar.
  • Options
    4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i want a city too :mrgreen: apartments as well
  • Options
    IsabellIsabell Posts: 20 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would love that! I dont live near a city even close to being like that so i would want my sims to experience that lifestyle.
  • Options
    StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree. I live in a suburb of New York City, so this "rural" landscape of the Sims is kind of annoying.
  • Options
    monkymn00monkymn00 Posts: 948 Member
    edited June 2009
    If an Apartment Life expansion pack or business one comes out, I would imagine we might get one, or at least get more city buildings so we could make our own. But sure, a big city town would be cool.
  • Options
    muchluvemuchluve Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I wouldn't mind a mini New York, but only specific parts of New York. As for the creators making a familiar city, I don't think so because it may be a conflict of interest.
  • Options
    Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    edited June 2009
    Or they could make a downtown area again, id be willing to go through one loading screen to get to a new environment
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited June 2009
    a city type town might be interesting. I live in the country myself, though the town is not really small, its nowhere near the size of say phoenix.
  • Options
    UltimateSimFanUltimateSimFan Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2009
    When is this supposed 'Neighborhood Creator' coming out? I heard it was supposed to be released a few weeks after The Sims 3 was.
  • Options
    VikkieVikkie Posts: 175 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would LOVE a city type of town....I would also love to make apartments...i was never able to have the apartment life ep for sims 2...by the time it had come out i had a new comp that would not let me play sims 3 at all.
  • Options
    EcoSimmer007EcoSimmer007 Posts: 139 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would love a city or section of a town with a ton of skyscrapers.
  • Options
    Pastalover587Pastalover587 Posts: 978 New Member
    edited June 2009
    omg i would luv that! I live in seattle, but i recently visited NYC and i loved it! (minus the smoke and smelly subways full with hobos!)I would also like to see somewhere kinda in the woods or something like in bon voyage in TS2!
  • Options
    AyaBabeAyaBabe Posts: 311 Member
    edited June 2009
    That would be cool! I wonder what other cities EA has in store for us?
  • Options
    ShaAh77ShaAh77 Posts: 25 New Member
    edited June 2009
    omg i would luv that! I live in seattle, but i recently visited NYC and i loved it! (minus the smoke and smelly subways full with hobos!)I would also like to see somewhere kinda in the woods or something like in bon voyage in TS2!

Hey Now, I'm from NYC and you must not have went to some of the better parts but if your not a NEW Yorker than its hard for you or anyone to understand it or love it like WE New Yorkers do even lmao our Hobo's, i too would love for them to make sims 3 like well better than sims2 including the expansion packs they'll hopefully come out with!
  • Options
    cnunez81393cnunez81393 Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You know what would be a really cool expansion pack as far as cities and towns go?

Sims 3 Country:

1.) A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE continent to design as you please

2.)You can draw lines into the shape of the states or provinces, make it as big or small as you want

3.)Then be given an unlimited amount of design tools to create a town or city

4.)Within a city make a section or sections in which there'd be a neighborhood or an apartment complex.
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    New York please. :D
  • Options
    SimGuruAceSimGuruAce Posts: 115 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Love the feedback so far, keep it coming :)
  • Options
    MissVeraMissVera Posts: 449 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sims 3 "In the City"

WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME.

I miss Apartment Life so much, and i'd love for my Sims to be able to live a fast-paced city life.

-Melts off chair at the possibilities-
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'd love to make a Japanese-style city straight out of an anime. That's what I ended up doing with TS2 once we got those cool skyscrapers. The apartments just sweetened the deal.
  • Options
    MissVeraMissVera Posts: 449 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Bump.

Just so more people can support the idea of a "City" neighbourhood, since we have a Guru's attention on the suggestion :)

I want City Life!
  • Options
    adragon45adragon45 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Darkslayer wrote:
    I'd love to make a Japanese-style city straight out of an anime. That's what I ended up doing with TS2 once we got those cool skyscrapers. The apartments just sweetened the deal.
    I think making a Konoha-like town would be awesome! But also things like skyscrapers and apartments would be awesome as well!
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yes! But there should be like seperate bouroughs, like a 'downtown' area and an area with lots of walk-up apartments and rowhouses like Brooklyn. And then homeless people can scream random stuff in the back alleys :P
  • Options
    ofmontrealofmontreal Posts: 404 New Member
    edited July 2009
    omg that a great idea
  • Options
    SimGuruAceSimGuruAce Posts: 115 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Moved to Ideas & Feedback section. Keep it coming all.

~SGA
  • Options
    bekibeki Posts: 30 Member
    edited July 2009
    How about a city like San Fransisco? It's by the ocean, has the tall buildings, golden gate park, china town, the warf, etc. I think that would be so cool.