Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peacy's Stuff - StoneyBrook Barn Page 1

Comments

• Options
    ChrysameChrysame Posts: 528 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I love it! Mine!

So good to see a new Peacy build.
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited September 2010
    Ok so I dled and reced when it first hit the exchange so let's see if I can post today...
    Ok Finally! This is a gorgeous build Peacy! Another home proving you can build any type of home and build it well. The structure, decor and landscaping are all just beautiful.
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited September 2010
    Already rec'd and commented on TSS, but this is gorgeous, and so different from your most recent work! You do great with all types of builds!
  • Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited September 2010
    Allium wrote:
    Of course it has PC style lol! Everything you do does :P

so happy it does. it hard to decorate out of a comfort zone. i guess my style can be applied to all different architecture styles
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Beautiful, the colours, patterns, everything just fits together perfectly :)

I love the sitting area with the two grand staircases, it looks so elegant. :mrgreen:

A big rec from me :)

thanks strelitzia. it looks like the grand room is a bif hit then. i am so happy :mrgreen:

P.S. love the new avi :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Sparkle wrote:
    Gorgeous pc, as always. I wouldn't expect anything less. Love that great room with the two storey fireplace and the stairs on either side, brilliant idea to use it in your front cover :)

I tried to leave this comment on your blog but it won't let me since I'm not willing to give it my personal details :(

thanks sparkle. i try to show the interior on the front pic now as i don't change any other pics. i thought that was the best room to showcase the feel of the build.

don't worry about not commenting on the blog either. doesn't bother me on bit :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Chrysame wrote:
    I love it! Mine!

So good to see a new Peacy build.

its chrysame! great to see you.

it has been a while hasn't it? hopefully my next build will be a modern/contemporary marvel and guess what? no cc patterns. i am free of them now yay! :lol:

love the new avi too!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    SimEve wrote:
    Ok so I dled and reced when it first hit the exchange so let's see if I can post today...
    Ok Finally! This is a gorgeous build Peacy! Another home proving you can build any type of home and build it well. The structure, decor and landscaping are all just beautiful.

thanks evie. it has taken a while for me to become comfortable in building other styles now i just have to have a little more confidence with the interiors :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    linday wrote:
    Already rec'd and commented on TSS, but this is gorgeous, and so different from your most recent work! You do great with all types of builds!

thanks linday. i can say the same about you. you change so effortlessly between styles. i think its a great thing to be able to do, means we never get bored of one style :lol:
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited September 2010
    *Looks at linday and points to PC's message to eve about!* See I told you! Everyone has confidence issues with their builds! *huggles PC*
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited September 2010
    8) PEACEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Yeah I know I know, where the "h" have I been right? lmao Man I have some serious catching up to do :oops: Well it's a long story but between all the stress of TJ going back to Norway early last year and my loss of a job and a few other factors like my trip here for 3 months over the holidays and then had to return back stateside until finally getting here permanently end of July this summer...whew :roll: Simmies just kind of took a major back seat, not to mention my pc stateside literally bit the dust :?

But we can breathe again now that I am here and finally settled into our new apartment 8) I have until the end of October when we begin the long paperwork process of my permanent stay here in Norway, required classes to take forat least 3 months and then the hunt for work sometime late next summer :wink: So lots of simmie time for me over the next year and good news is that TJ will be coming back sometime end october early november once he gets Late night woohoo!! :mrgreen: he refused to build anymore until he could build more than 5 floors, having the ability for apartments as well and he is thrilled for latenight coming now!! :D

OK well I am off to your studio to do some rec'g (already rec'd harwood, man that is one extremely awesome build and huge.) you did an amazing job on those interiors, your taste for elegance is impeccable. Just simply gorgeous! :wink:

hugs
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Simply stunning Peacy.You never fail to bring us amazing lots,
    with different styles with the peacy touches. ;)

A rec for sure.
    ~Light~
  • Options
    MmyokoMmyoko Posts: 1,881 New Member
    edited October 2010
    PEACEY! Waaazzzaaaa?
    I've been trying to find this thread for days... thanks to Light for bumping it up a little bit. Very considerate. ;-)

All the builds are looking totally wicked, as always, and I now have some serious downloading and recommending to do. Your houses still have their own little corner in my Sunset Valley, haha!

++ several deserved recommendations and downloads for your (always) awesome builds.

Peace out, Peacey. (I'm hilarious, I know...)

:D - Mmyoko
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Sparkle wrote:
    *Looks at linday and points to PC's message to eve about!* See I told you! Everyone has confidence issues with their builds! *huggles PC*

yep sparkle i do have confidence issues but who doesn't? and linday your an amazing builder and have the features to prove it!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    TnT_Terry wrote:
    8) PEACEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Yeah I know I know, where the "h" have I been right? lmao Man I have some serious catching up to do :oops: Well it's a long story but between all the stress of TJ going back to Norway early last year and my loss of a job and a few other factors like my trip here for 3 months over the holidays and then had to return back stateside until finally getting here permanently end of July this summer...whew :roll: Simmies just kind of took a major back seat, not to mention my pc stateside literally bit the dust :?

But we can breathe again now that I am here and finally settled into our new apartment 8) I have until the end of October when we begin the long paperwork process of my permanent stay here in Norway, required classes to take forat least 3 months and then the hunt for work sometime late next summer :wink: So lots of simmie time for me over the next year and good news is that TJ will be coming back sometime end october early november once he gets Late night woohoo!! :mrgreen: he refused to build anymore until he could build more than 5 floors, having the ability for apartments as well and he is thrilled for latenight coming now!! :D

OK well I am off to your studio to do some rec'g (already rec'd harwood, man that is one extremely awesome build and huge.) you did an amazing job on those interiors, your taste for elegance is impeccable. Just simply gorgeous! :wink:

hugs

glad to see you back Terry. its been too long. i hope to see some builds soon otherwise i will have to track you down! :lol:

and thanks for the rec's :)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    LightSide wrote:
    Simply stunning Peacy.You never fail to bring us amazing lots,
    with different styles with the peacy touches. ;)

A rec for sure.
    ~Light~

thanks light. you never cease to amaze too :)

i hope to eventually try all popular architecture types but got to gain my confidence in classic interiors. this was part of the first steps in that direction :)
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited October 2010
    thanks strelitzia. it looks like the grand room is a bif hit then. i am so happy :mrgreen:

Thanks, she is my simself. I love her, she never ceases to amaze me with her crazy, but adorable ways :)

lgpf7vn
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Mmyoko wrote:
    PEACEY! Waaazzzaaaa?
    I've been trying to find this thread for days... thanks to Light for bumping it up a little bit. Very considerate. ;-)

All the builds are looking totally wicked, as always, and I now have some serious downloading and recommending to do. Your houses still have their own little corner in my Sunset Valley, haha!

++ several deserved recommendations and downloads for your (always) awesome builds.

Peace out, Peacey. (I'm hilarious, I know...)

:D - Mmyoko

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmyoko is back!

thought you had gone after the major forum crash at the start of the year. great to see you again......... or write again :lol:

yes been busy with uni so haven't been able to bump recently but so happy you were able to find it. makes it easier to find all my stuff now because i used to get lost all the time :lol:

thanks for the recs and i hope you enjoy the builds. i am blushing knowing i still have that little corner in your town :oops:
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Thanks, she is my simself. I love her, she never ceases to amaze me with her crazy, but adorable ways :)

they do get up to some unusual things don't they? my sim just seems to love washing his clothes all the time :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited October 2010
    Wish I could say the say about mine, she tends to argue/mimic or strangle herself a LOT :shock:
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Wish I could say the say about mine, she tends to argue/mimic or strangle herself a LOT :shock:

lol you gave her the insane trait didn't you? ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    ok here is my new lot

themodernescape-1.png

download here:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3316880#

here is an animation:

themodernescape.gif

you can check out a full outline here:

http://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/2010/10/modern-escape-contemporary-egyptian.html
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2010
    LOVE your build Peace! Great architecture and gorgeous interiors! Love the colour combinations! The round/oval pool is fantastic! Recommended! :thumbup:
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited October 2010
    Hi Peacy! Now I see where you've been. :wink: This lot is refreshing and vibrant. You've made great use of the new tools from Late Night and MOO as always! DL and rec.!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    yanti68 wrote:
    LOVE your build Peace! Great architecture and gorgeous interiors! Love the colour combinations! The round/oval pool is fantastic! Recommended! :thumbup:

thanks yanti. it took a while to complete but worth it in the end :)