Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lighty's Lots - A showcase thread *The New Kinjito. Pg 5*

Comments

• Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited September 2010
    I don't even know what to say... That is perfection! Stunning! I love it! I want to use more big words but can't think of any! Rec'd and fav'd!
  • Options
    SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited September 2010
    Light, this is beyond amazing..... its so beautiful. Its also huge, and every little bit is perfect.... def rec.... and dl and a fav!

Astonishing!
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited September 2010
    Oh Lighty! *Gasp* You did it again. It's just so lovely. It really is an Asian dream. Every detail is just gorgeous. I can' t even think of what all to comment on because it's just so beautiful. I mean there is nothing that isn't beautiful. Dl, rec and fav!
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I agree with the others! :mrgreen:

IT'S STUNNING! :shock:

The exterior is just beautiful, incredible landscaping, the bridge,stair cherry tree area is wonderful in particular! The interiors are intricate and elegant with a Asian vibe... the use of rugs is brilliant! :D The entrance hall is exquisite :)

Love everything about it and DRF (rec, DL and a fav) from me :D
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2010
    Perfection!
    Everything just seems to flow. The entance way is stunning, the master bedroom to die for! As I scrolled thru I could actually believe I was walking thru a home. Rec'ing just does not see adaquate.In awe!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi there Light, :D

You have done it again! Created another masterpiece! :shock: :shock: A very grand and luxurious Asian mansion! Love the architecture and the garden! The interiors looks very grand too with all those high coloumns! Love each and every room! I have recommended and added the lot to my favourite folder! Brilliant Light! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Emilym3Emilym3 Posts: 539 Member
    edited September 2010
    This is wonderful Light! I love all the variety in your builds. So many different styles. That kids room is so gorgeous! Love it! Rec!
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited September 2010
    Can't let this piece of art drown... Bumpies!!
  • Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited September 2010
    That's really, really incredible. You are extremely talented. Everything is so beautifully and wonderfully created--from the landscaping, to the architecture, to the interiors, to every last detail. Take care.
  • Options
    AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited September 2010
    Lighty!

This is beautiful! Not only is the landscaping impeccable with all those nice outdoor living spaces, but nothing wow'd me more when I saw the first interior shot! Love the details you put into this build, especially all the interesting floor treatments and the layering of rugs! You used some wonderful patterns too! Love them! <3

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi Light
    Wow I am speachless. :shock: This build is beautiful both inside and out, love the use of light colour wood through out it gives warmth to this large build. Left a rec. :D
  • Options
    LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited September 2010
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

((passes out when confronted by Lighty's genius)) Becomes concious long enough to murmur..the gardens are so gorgeous...hits rec button...and then passes out again....

Oh Ruthy, that is so *blush*……… can’t find a word.
    I am just so glad you like my lot. Thank you for the rec and support.

*Lighty rushes to help Ruthy out, and reminds her when she was at the lighty’s antiques world.*
    linday wrote:
    I don't even know what to say... That is perfection! Stunning! I love it! I want to use more big words but can't think of any! Rec'd and fav'd!

I am so happy to know you like it Linday. (Thanks for the bumpsy)
    I am just delighted. Thank you for your support and for the rec.
    SmokyTopaz wrote:
    Light, this is beyond amazing..... its so beautiful. Its also huge, and every little bit is perfect.... def rec.... and dl and a fav!

Astonishing!

Hey Smoky.

Thank you so much for the sweet comments.
    I am just one bloody perfectionist.

Even the non appearing walls are coloured.
    Me wuve perfect lot. :P Thanks for the rec and for your support.
    SimEve wrote:
    Oh Lighty! *Gasp* You did it again. It's just so lovely. It really is an Asian dream. Every detail is just gorgeous. I can' t even think of what all to comment on because it's just so beautiful. I mean there is nothing that isn't beautiful. Dl, rec and fav!

Thank you so much Eve dear.
    I am just pleased that I was able to capture the theme very well.

I wish we can all live here. I love dreams.
    Thank you for your support and DRF. Its really appreciated.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Allium wrote:
    I agree with the others! :mrgreen:

IT'S STUNNING! :shock:

The exterior is just beautiful, incredible landscaping, the bridge,stair cherry tree area is wonderful in particular! The interiors are intricate and elegant with a Asian vibe... the use of rugs is brilliant! :D The entrance hall is exquisite :)

Love everything about it and DRF (rec, DL and a fav) from me :D

Thank you Alli!
    You just don’t know how much I love those Cherry trees.

I actually wanted to call it “Cherry Dreams Palace”……jk. :P
    Thank you for the DRF (thanks for demonstrating it) its really appreciated.
    kimjo313 wrote:
    Perfection!
    Everything just seems to flow. The entance way is stunning, the master bedroom to die for! As I scrolled thru I could actually believe I was walking thru a home. Rec'ing just does not see adaquate.I’n awe!

Thank you so much Kim.
    I am delighted to know that you like it.

And really? It felt like a real walk through?
    I am so happy that I was able to get that in this small bunch of pics.
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving such kind comments.
    yanti68 wrote:
    Hi there Light, :D

You have done it again! Created another masterpiece! :shock: :shock: A very grand and luxurious Asian mansion! Love the architecture and the garden! The interiors looks very grand too with all those high coloumns! Love each and every room! I have recommended and added the lot to my favourite folder! Brilliant Light! :thumbup:

Hello Yanti.

Thank you dear for the very kind and thoughtful comments.
    Its always a pleasure. That entrance took a while considering furniture and patterns.

The flooring ideas came later. Hehe.
    Thanks again for your support and for the RF

Emilym3 wrote:
    This is wonderful Light! I love all the variety in your builds. So many different styles. That kids room is so gorgeous! Love it! Rec!

I love to change styles from time to time.
    Working on a few projects now. And another huge palace is in progress.

I am so glad you like my work. For the kids room, I should have added the lower level (as it’s a 2 story nursery, the gaming area is on the lower level) Thanks for the rec too.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    That's really, really incredible. You are extremely talented. Everything is so beautifully and wonderfully created--from the landscaping, to the architecture, to the interiors, to every last detail. Take care.

Thank you so much. *Blush*
    Your kind comments are really appreciated.

Anjubee wrote:
    Lighty!

This is beautiful! Not only is the landscaping impeccable with all those nice outdoor living spaces, but nothing wow'd me more when I saw the first interior shot! Love the details you put into this build, especially all the interesting floor treatments and the layering of rugs! You used some wonderful patterns too! Love them! <3

Juju! Good to see you dear.
    Thank you for you very kind and sweet comments.

I just adore these patterns as well. Got them from TSR.
    I am so glad you love the lot. <3
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Light
    Wow I am speachless. :shock: This build is beautiful both inside and out, love the use of light colour wood through out it gives warmth to this large build. Left a rec. :D

Thank you Folly.
    I am delighted to know that you like it dear.
    Thank you for your support and for the rec, its really appreciated.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    *Deleted*
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited September 2010
    Light,
    I love the way your use of MOO makes me rethink how to do things in my game. As well, the way you choose to color and pattern certain objects that makes them totally new. I am noticing you haven't recolored the floor edges, if I had to find one thing to change in all of this wonderful build, I would recolor those. Your creative use of rugs is inspiring.
    The rooflines, the layout, the lighting, the everything... beautiful. Rec'd of course and added to my favorites. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Light,
    I love the way your use of MOO makes me rethink how to do things in my game. As well, the way you choose to color and pattern certain objects that makes them totally new. I am noticing you haven't recolored the floor edges, if I had to find one thing to change in all of this wonderful build, I would recolor those. Your creative use of rugs is inspiring.
    The rooflines, the layout, the lighting, the everything... beautiful. Rec'd of course and added to my favorites. :D

Hey Jessa.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving such kind comments.
    its really appreciated.

On your note about the floor edges, I forgot to add the lot's story.
    This lot was built before Ambitions, and I think that feature came with that EP.

It only requires WA. :)
    As for MOO and colours, well its just something natural.
    I am so glad that you found new ideas that can help in your lot designing.

Again thank you for the kind comments and the support.
    Glad you liked it.

~Light~
  • Options
    bradrigobradrigo Posts: 1,495 New Member
    edited September 2010
    you are crazy!
    your asian palace is fenominal! i love every consept about it. keep up the excellent work lighty! xx
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Magnificent build Lighty! Total jaw droppage happenin' here... Stunning architecture and you really landscaped it to perfection (in love with the gardens). Definitely dreamy inside and out. On my way to DRF! :D
  • Options
    cyberman418cyberman418 Posts: 849 Member
    edited September 2010
    heartbeat-animated-animation-heartbeat-smiley-emoticon-000335-medium.gif Oh.....wow......

Lightside, this is AMAZING!!!!

I'm speechless....I really am! The most easiest rec and fav I've ever given in my life!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    bradrigo wrote:
    you are crazy!
    your asian palace is fenominal! i love every consept about it. keep up the excellent work lighty! xx

I thought you meat the bad crazy type,
    as if you did, I will go crazy. lol (Did I make any sense)

Thank you bradrigo for your kind comments.
    Glad you like it.

Allure wrote:
    Magnificent build Lighty! Total jaw droppage happenin' here... Stunning architecture and you really landscaped it to perfection (in love with the gardens). Definitely dreamy inside and out. On my way to DRF! :D

Lol Lulu. *Light runs to help Lulu pick up her jaw, hehe*
    I am so pleased to know you like it Lulu.

I just adore those gardens too, I just went Landscape crazy with them.
    Another big palace is in the works. Still no landscaping, but I have big plans for it.
    heartbeat-animated-animation-heartbeat-smiley-emoticon-000335-medium.gif Oh.....wow......

Lightside, this is AMAZING!!!!

I'm speechless....I really am! The most easiest rec and fav I've ever given in my life!

Hey CM. (Love that smily)

Thank you so much for such kind comments.
    I am happy that you like the lot.
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited September 2010
    You just don’t know how much I love those Cherry trees.

I actually wanted to call it “Cherry Dreams Palace”……jk.
    Thank you for the DRF (thanks for demonstrating it) its really appreciated.

Hehe I know you love the cherry trees, and you make them look amazing in your lots.

Perhaps you could also make 'Cherry Dreams' it sounds wonderful! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Hey guys

Yes its been so long, and I am too late as well
    Hope you are all doing well..I do miss the forums a lot. :oops:

Oh well, I got a new lot up after a long absence
    And thought I would present it here..So, here is "The New Kinjito" :D

-The Kinjito- @ TS3 exchange
    -The Kinjito- @ TSR

TheKinjitoMain.jpg

Lot features:

*Exteriors
    - A structure based on 3 different design styles…Having the base design to be an Islamic star, with a modern structure with pyramid like skylights, and a sprinkle of Tradition Asian design style.
    - Outdoor garden and plantation area
    - Pool area
    - Relaxation quarters
    - Outdoor seating and dining facilities
    - A spa area

Screenshot-51-2.jpg

Screenshot-60-2.jpg

Screenshot-53-2.jpg

Screenshot-24-4.jpg

Screenshot-64-1.jpg

Screenshot-71.jpg

Screenshot-75-2.jpg

Screenshot-56-2.jpg

Screenshot-57-1.jpg

Screenshot-58-2.jpg

Screenshot-59-4.jpg

*Interiors
    - 2 living and dining rooms
    - 1 bedroom
    - 2 bathrooms
    - An open kitchen
    - An office
    - A recreational area (designing table and painting stand)

Screenshot-23-3.jpg

Screenshot-54-1.jpg

Screenshot-65-2.jpg

Screenshot-18-5.jpg

Screenshot-15-5.jpg

Screenshot-54-2.jpg

Screenshot-48-3.jpg

Screenshot-30-2.jpg

Screenshot-21-6.jpg

Screenshot-56-3.jpg

Screenshot-76.jpg

Screenshot-80-2.jpg

Screenshot-81-2.jpg

The colour scheme is simple but still glamorous, with the flow of turquoise and cream throughout the plan…It simply brings more prosperity to the place. :wink:

Hope you all like it.
    ~Light~
  • Options
    xkattykatxxkattykatx Posts: 197 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Your landscaping is AMAZING! I absolutely love the hot tub area! The interior is wonderful as well and the colors really complement each other. Gave you a rec! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hi Light, Just wanted to leave a comment over here too. :D I love the Kinjito. It is perfect in every way! Already recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: