Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reno your life or else.(pics and challenge update)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Alright so the family still gets the part two we'll see how many generations they get if they complete it or not but at the moment it's the slow stage of waiting for babies and working on the family's relationship with each other. That said I get some pics as they have made some more progress.
    5LgyUnYh.png
    Now, they are still pretty vigilant with babies but seems tamer now so they will do as i say without stopping to check what the infant wants..I hope they remove that or something because you don't want babies starving because mom won't stop putting them down to ask what they want. Still annoying just better. Morgyn was upset about the bathroom being messy and his fear I think but he will do everything he can for his little girls.
    Oj1ybHKh.png
    I just let them drop off the girls to take care of their low needs and thought my babies were having a good time together.
    hFKApyIh.png
    but Raelynn is just questioning how this annoying preppy girl is her sister, like it's almost 11 that's way too early for her to be all cheery...hehe.
    DRdF5Okh.png
    I noticed that Penny had wandered off when I had them nap on the floor and found her very literally pouting because she wanted to swipe something...really Pen-pen is it that serious? I let her go take one thing while the girls were busy because preggo is terribly irritating...lol. Mmkay I love her but still.
    eAfYbXKh.png
    They were a little overwhelmed checking on needs so I had to lock them in their room, at this stage if you have gotten to this you can cheat teleport and fill needs of the household freely because they are gonna be more aware with more kids. Anyhow she obviously went into labor and had Willow she is a witch, in the pants, and Sunset who is human. I locked them in their room so they would stop running to every cry, sleep training you guys have you heard of it? and she is already expecting, if she has twins again it'll be her last pregnancy for a while so feel free to influence the births at this point if you want, I want some boys dagnbabbit.

In four days the older twins will age up I'll turn it to normal for a bit but another allowed thing for a bit
    (testingcheats on- sims.give_satisfaction_points 1500 - potion of youth.)for the parents because they are not done contributing to the bad decisions. I mean yes if you are bothering with wants you'll just have the points but they aren't really needed for the main focus these sims can be quite hopeless and don't always get what they want but you can't just let go of gen 1 too easy anyhow.

Hope you enjoyed next time I post the girls will be tots and naturally it'll be Spring for them.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I think this is due to move over been playing for a bit and it doesn't look like I have major issues I did not want to mess up my progress lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png