Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Recipe for a Great Game...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ZelexPower2PCZelexPower2PC Posts: 60 Member
    edited February 5
    - One, Two or More Sims?
    One Sim usually. I like to build and experience a single sim's life first before adding other sims into the household. Plus makes it easier to determine if I want them to be single or in a relationship. Also, I like to match-make sims to have a more emotional attachment to them as a couple.
    - One or More Active Households?
    Similar to above. Single households for more chaotic play. Anything more is more for world building.
    - Which World to Live In?
    Just depends on the idea of the play and the scenery of the world. Plus, I stopped getting packs, so I don't have a lot of the worlds.
    - Which Worlds Connect and Which Do Not?
    I don't connect pre-existing worlds; I would have to fully re-create them to my liking.
    - Occult Play or Realistic? - If Occult Play, Which? (All or Exclude Some?)
    More realistic with a splash of occult. Occult more for story base ideas.
    - Lifespan; Down to Details (One Sim Year = ? )
    I only tried this one or twice, but I try to match it with the seasons to be realistic and not to drag too long. Otherwise, aging is off, and I age them up according.
    - Skill Difficulty Adjustment (to Match Lifespan)
    Never thought to do this.
    - Length of Seasons, consider Holidays
    I don't remember how I did it before but to keep it simple.1 week for a season or adjust it around the rent. Or if long I month or 28 days a season.
    - No Mods, Select Few or Multiple Mods?
    Few scripted mods, few CAS cc unless the packs are missing specific content.
    - Money Cheat/s, or No?
    Only use cheat to correct mistakes or errors. And for changing lots and etc.
    - Other important considerations?
    Maybe memories. Using photo in home or having handmade crafts/furniture. Something that will provide nostalgia for your plays when looking over them or coming back to play.