Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,930 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves, yes, I know. I was stunned to see Sage just walk off like that, as if another meaning of the word Landlord, was instant babysitter. He's lucky she loves kids and has had some experience with a baby. Yikes.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @Caerfinon Check your game settings. I found myself in need of re-starting my Ancestral game save. I only realized when I was setting the birth order for the three teens (the entire family crafted i CAS) that my setting was on Normal. I never use Normal, unless I'm doing Pinstar's Legacy Challenge, because that's in the rules. But, I have already completed that challenge. Normal is way too short for me. I play on Long. But when I set how many days into the age level, each of the three boys were, suddenly, what I had selected for them the last time, suddenly had them ready to age up to YA. All STOP. I checked the game setting and sure enough it was set to Normal. So very glad I caught that one up front. Needless to say, your explanation made me chuckle. So very true. Check your game settings!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Unfortunately university graduation didn’t happen properly for Artemis and Apollo, someone had come over for a visit just before they got the notification to go. I cancelled the event and sent them to Foxbury, but it just didn’t happen. Oh well. They finished well, Artemis with an A and Apollo with an A-, so that’s good!

You don't have to send them. They will still have their diplomas and possibly a photograph in their inventory. Congratulations on the excellent GPAs.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves, page 1350.
    Thank you!

@GalacticGal, page 1350.
    I'm glad I added two extra chairs to the seating arrangement. I also placed a second microphone to help with making sure that the ceremony went smoothly.

One thing I wish I could have seen is a new sim I created gain the bouncer role. Her name is Nora Entree. (Had the Apollo Justice Trilogy on the brain.)
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,997 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves yep, same apartment! The furniture had all been sold, but there was still colourful carpet in the small bedroom the kids all shared back when they were toddlers. I started the save before Growing Together came out, so they didn’t go through the infant stage.
    @GalacticGal I don’t think they’ve got a graduation photo. In the original Masterson save, Alexander ended up going to Foxbury rather than UBrite, and his graduation was scheduled at the same time as Erytheia and Xanthe’s. I couldn’t be in two places at once, and I focused on the UBrite ceremony. Alexander never got a graduation photo in his inventory. This time round, of course, all three got into the University of Britechester so they could all go to the same ceremony and they all got graduation photos. Not having the photos is only minor, really, it’s just a “nice to have”. In the original Masterson save Artemis and Apollo didn’t go to university at all. At least this time around they get the career boost and salary bonus.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,144 Member
    @manicpot8to I vaguely remember reading about the photos thing but I tend to leave their pictures in their inventories because I forget about using them for decorations. My problem at the moment is sims more than lots. I've uploaded a couple of sims recently that I've had tagged as modded and I can't find any cc on them.

@BlueSeaWaves You weren't alone! I picked out one of my favorite flavored coffees, French Vanilla, and brewed up a big pot for inspiration. I think it worked.😊

Moving on with the build. I got to work and sketched out the rough shape of the clothing store and the hall where the Accolades will happen.

ACoZ1GI.png
    vTm2V7u.png

After getting a rough shape laid out I wanted to play around with my idea for the red carpet. I looked at pictures of the Oscars red carpet from the last couple of years and most of the pictures were shot in front of a white or off-white background. In the real world they can work with lighting to make that background work for pictures. In the game, not so much...

gcpe5Ua.png
    YywKUW0.png

I think the black background works better than the white one. With the amount of lights I need to add to chase away shadows the white looks washed out, to me anyway. The red velvet rope is a must have for setting the proper atmosphere but it doesn't work well with the lighting I have at the moment. That was the classic red rope and gold stanchions, not that you could tell from those pics. Also with the rope line between the camera and the ladies it gives the appearance that Danielle and Londyn are really small. I may have to go looking for a smaller cc rope line. Plenty of time to tinker with it to get the right look. I still need to sketch out a shape for the rooftop lounge and then I can get busy with the interior.
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    I love all the screenshots.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,813 Member
    @DaniRose2143 cafe looks great.

I've just been trying to build with mods folder in and everything is running so slow for me there is no point. still cc when there is none is happening. so frustrated. just going to play for now and work on challenge some other time.
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited January 28
    I'll be playing with Luise again around later or tomorrow, meanwhile...

It seems Annette has been incredibly unlucky.

It was the Humor and Hijinks Festival.
    WtDNuqv.png
    And look who decided to have a little fun with fireworks.
    zvxNzOe.png
    And to top it all off, the guy I was gunning for her somehow turned gay off screen (not that that's a bad thing, but wow it's true what they say, all the good men are either taken or gay).

qGnqLZ3.png
    Popular with animals as ever.

hWkb5O9.png
    While Annette didn't live in Henford-on-Bagley, she did live in just the next county over before being scammed into buying an empty piece of land at Willow Creek, and since she would always visit because the Crumplebottoms had the best produce on sale, she was unfortunately familiar with the gossips going around town, like word of the Watsons' marriage falling apart.

The pub owner had given customers free rein of the kitchen...unfortunately that also meant it was a confined space where all sorts of things do happen...such as a couple on the rocks arguing.

MLH70kJ.png

At least this time, she was spared the drama. Perhaps those two were playing at still being in love when they realised they had an audience in the kitchen. Well, not that Annette cared. She was just way too hungry.
    Post edited by Dust_Bunny2010 on
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,065 Member
    Just two sisters catching up at the gym
    04-25-23-9-25-40-AM.png

Well, of course they're both green. This is normal.
    Oh yeah, and generation 4 got born. more here
  • Options
    53492759694_68a95df626_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 3.23.27 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

Catty on set for a period piece,(still in costume, out of hair), which she earned her a nomination.

53491369012_64d2f91690_z.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 12.54.24 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

She doesnt really have time for cooking she liked to grab dishes from catering at the studio. Every time she grabbed a plate and dragged it into her inventory, the table automatically refilled, so she grabbed a bunch of plates. Her hungry family really enjoyed them. but the only vegetarian option for her daughter was the apple pie.

53492866825_78dc975c73_b.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 3.24.06 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

The game was wonking out in a major way when I tried to change Catty into the new formal look I made for her--- So like always I know the drill, took out all gameplay mods, with was only ui cheats. The host showed up 🙌

53492599043_60b689b346_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 2.43.42 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

She was pretty much playing with clay for the first half. but did finally hand out two awards. First to Marilyn Monroe, (this is her 3rd win- not tied with Catty for most awards received).

53491554882_e853fbaa0c_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 2.46.53 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

She's a little too shiny, ( this glitch is due to cc of too high resolution quality, I read somewhere not now on no more HQ). She was barefoot but I cropped it out for this press photo. Another cc file the update ate.

And the last award went to ..., (very dissapointed), Shiloh. I tried her in acting a long time ago and she wasnt that good. She shoes up as a co star sometimes on set, but never leading role. I dont see it but she won, so...
    53491554982_5ac0f00fcd_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 2.49.05 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

Clearly she has to move, because she too famous not to be renting a small town house in SS. I moved her into the rad penthouse apartment, my sim self lived in when she first got married. It's a gorgeous build by Kate Emerald. I think it's called penthouse attic.

53492755294_3bd98cdd3a_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 3.26.13 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

When I went to Maryiln's house to placed her 3rd award on her mantel, I found she had a celebrity tile I never placed, in her inventory. She was dressed like Catty, ( don't know why the game did that of all things), when she placed her tile.

53492450451_5aa7c3bfc2_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 3.19.30 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

53492450781_ab358959d9_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 3.19.49 AM by leucosia x, on Flickr

• Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 751 Member
    The search for family continues for Ian McConall, a late night first kiss turns into a morning farewell key exchange. These two are so wrong for each other in every way, he's family oriented and she's non-committal. But the heart wants what the heart wants, and these hearts it appears, want DRAMA and red-headed offspring. The ginger must flow...

r3mK6EC.png
    lzOJHk9.png

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hi Simmers,

I've been keeping up and awesoming this thread, so many lovely builds, gameplay and stories~

I have a short but wonderful Stone update, here is the start!

Max and Rainbow are making breakfast this morning, a special favorite of Juliana's~.
    53250430487_a4385b23c1_c.jpg

The French toast was delicious!

Julianna slightly wondered why Rainbow and Max were exchanging conspiring looks at each other during said breakfast.
    53251673644_fe3668fca9_c.jpg
    "Ready Angel?" Max gleefully rose Rainbow in the air spinning her around, inside her was so nervous but today, was finally the day.
    53250430457_81a26abb4e_c.jpg

"Super ready daddy!!!" Rainbow squealed in excitement.
    Then she made her voice lower to a whisper.
    "Mission, MM is a go."
    Max chuckled and kissed that little exuberant face.
    53251810405_91e70de952_c.jpg

"It is a beautiful new park." Juliana admired smiling when a kiss was pressed to her cheek, her smile widened upon the words spoken.

"Not as beautiful you." Max muttered passionately. It could seem cheesy but nothing compared to the one in front of him.
    53251810605_9b455294b7_c.jpg

Her fingers plucking around the keys, Rainbow made a tune that to her sounded pretty romantic, a smile on her face, she took peeks over her shoulder.
    53251314511_9a8bd1e18e_c.jpg

They both smiled over at Rainbow endearment in their expressions.

"Our second little angel, just as beautiful as their big sister."

Juliana made a noise of contentment and agreement, "Of course, though your forgetting one beautiful vision right in front of me."
    53251607568_7b1c28d646_c.jpg

"Silly me." Max wrapped them both into a tender kiss. Pulling back, he smiled, "I fit right into that puzzle."

Juliana pulled Max back into a sweet kiss. She was so proud of him, he had grown within himself so beautifully.
    53251607058_6c162f20c3_c.jpg

"Oh! I love roses maybe I could plant some inside or outside." Juliana gleefully took the flower.

"Great idea, only if you allow me to pluck one every now and again."

"What for?" Juli wondered giving the flower a sniff.

"To give one to my three loves, to show them all how a sim should be spontaneous sometimes and they should in turn."

"Oh, what a lovely sentiment, then we will have to give your roses back." With an endearing smile.

"Yes, things should be from each side, except just one thing...."
    53251672869_960d36b14b_c.jpg

Taking a shaky breath, he sunk to one knee, reaching in his pocket, he pulled out a box. Licking his dry lips while swallowing hard in hopes his voice would not die on him.

Juliana gasped and place a hand over her mouth. She had the inkling something was happening but this, ah this was so, just so---- wonderful.
    53250429717_a143ce7a3c_c.jpg

"Juliana, I first saw you as a hostess at The Diving Pelican, you were such a good hostess, remembering as many people as you could especially the regulars which started to include a nervous me, I was infatuated by you, I just wanted to get to know you better."

"Then that night, I saw you at the spice festival, you looked so upset and I thought, someone who works so hard, should at least try to enjoy the festival, so I tried my best to cheer you up just a bit, it worked and my heart was in flames from your smile."

"Since that night, I grew to truly know and love you each day, you got along with my sisters, so serene and loving towards Rainbow and for me, so patient and encouraging while I found myself and grew as a person."

"A person that was proud to call himself Max Stone, and now... I would be forever honored if you became Juliana Stone, will you marry me?"
    53251809975_edd78ea2c8_c.jpg

Tears of happiness and joy rolled down the bride to be's cheeks.
    "Yes oh yes a thousand times yes!"
    Thrusting forward she desire no where else to be but in his arms.

Max held her close to him soaking in the tangible love that would soon unite them as one. His heart beat had been racing, slowed, he'd knew she would say yes, but still, he was still a bit of a nervous guy no matter the case.

"Thank you so much, I love you."

Through a light sniffle Juliana offered back,

"No need, love is love but thank you as well, I love you too."
    53251325401_e77997c8d0_c.jpg

They parted and gazed at each other with sheer adorence.

Max chuckled softly and held out the ring.

"Shall I place this on now?"

"Juliana flushed a little and ran a hand through her hair,

"Oh yes please do."
    53251683519_7276c3dd37_c.jpg

"There, how does that feel? Okay?"

"It is a perfect fit, just like you." A kiss was shared between the two of them.

They gathered up Rainbow into a hug and laughed and dance for a bit in celebration.

(They did do this I just was to enthralled to press C oops!)
    53251617623_9c5c9514ec_c.jpg

As the day grew dark, the three had ice cream from a little cart that wheeled by, enjoying the sweet treat and each other. <3
    53251325086_2e05aedf3b_c.jpg

Note: The propose mod is from Mercuryfoam~ <3

Thanks for reading and happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Ainsley Iverson knows that on a cold rainy miserable day in the city there's only two things to do. Sit in a comfy chair staring out the window drinking a cup steaming hot coffee while sad French jazz music plays in the background.... or write a romance novel about a heroine that does just that. Her bills won't pay themselves so writing it is.

qquOINr.png
    Cheers
    C.
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
  • Options
    WattTheNagWattTheNag Posts: 55 Member
    Family #3 - The Roomies

Zoe and Mitchell continued their relationship and decided to get engaged and elope. Mitchell is doing well in the entertainer career but Zoe became disenchanted with the style icon one and decided to try for a baby instead. This was successful and baby Kane Kalani was born 3 days later.

Gavin and Tasha’s relationship seemed to fizzle out and he focused on his writing career instead, which is very successful so far. He’s still living with the roomies just now but I’m considering putting him in another house with some new roomies now they’ve paired off and had a baby. Watch this space.

Family #1 - The Pancakes

Evan Pancakes aged up to child and got the genius trait. I gave him the mental aspiration as it fitted with that. He’s been spending lots of time playing chess and breezes through his homework very quickly. He’s no bother 😉

His brother Cody is now a toddler and doing well in his skills. He’s got the inquisitive trait so loves his books and toys.

Bob continues to be a great and attentive dad with both boys. Eliza on the other hand has total disinterest in them and will often not actually interact with them even when I ask her to. Poor Bob is doing all the work 😡

Family #2 - The Jawaras

Paris Jawara is now 2 days from aging up to child and is doing well with all his skills. Kanye and Summer are both very attentive parents and very into each other. This is probably my favourite family in this save so far.

Summer is a dance team captain and is doing well but is getting a bit disenchanted with the athlete career so there may be a change coming for her.

Kanye has just got a job as a painter because he has the ambitious trait and was getting tense about being unemployed. He’s still at level 1 but has painting skill level 8 so I’m expecting he’ll progress quickly.
  • Options
    Jon discovers that intensive skiing on his first attempt was a little ill conceived ⛷️🏔️💥

QwE1ePk.png
    Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    BeckyI7FanBeckyI7Fan Posts: 123 Member
    edited January 28
    01-27-24-7-42-57-PM.png

I played Adam Dalton for a few saves. He was working as a civil designer. He died of electrocution while repairing solar panels. Adam was level 4 of his job.
  • Options
    edited January 28
    @mightysprite I loved it
    Charlie is a rather entertaining character, as in it's a lot of fun reading about his antics. Congratulations on your Gen. 4 heir, too. I look forward to the next update. :)

@Lyrie Loved it!
    What a sweet update. Congratulations to both Max and Julianna! And, of course, little Rainbow. May their days together continue to be as sweet.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    @Becky17Fan Oh, that's so sad.
  • Options
    She said yes!

jl42iLM.jpg
  • Options
    53494205604_01896ce729_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 4.13.50 PM by leucosia x, on Flickr
    53493018132_13c2a91871_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 3.40.51 PM by leucosia x, on Flickr
    53493018402_b0138ed163_k.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-28 at 3.43.45 PM by leucosia x, on Flickr

Skelita went to visit her sister Lolita because she wanted to see the new Castle estate in Tartosa. They have not seen each since last year Christmas dinner at Maleficent's Castle, their mother's house.

Skelita and Lolita made Eggplant Parmesan and the whole family caught for a bit. They have extra guest bedrooms, 2, but they are not done. I just have the selected tossed about like unpacking. Everyone got tired fast but they couldnt stay, so they went home.

I was thinking to strictly keep castles to European type worlds, but after Skelita saw this place, I started researching what can be done in Willow's Creek and other worlds. There are some castles in America, and castle inspired estates, so I may spread out. I remember as a kid visiting a fortress in Canada, thinking this looks a lot like a castle.

I worked on the castle shell challenge little over the weekdays at night @GalacticGal this week. I worked from the top down, and the top two floors are almost done, but the bottom, only worked out it's space's used, but still a lot to go. I imagine this will take a long time so I'm doing a little, when I can, and trying to keep playing for the weekend.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Cooking Beef Wellington and Baking a Honey Cake!
    Benjamin Furystrykar headed into the kitchen. He started to prepare some Beef Wellington:
    eb8c09b4556ad01ad6d0b1d0eabbc4cd4ab537d5.png
    102fc4375a304c202d1c6241cd6d7709886ba46a.png
    121496550768d9e65f862f5e6dfb63cd29be352c.png
    8abf58a122ff579b4e426bae65b83d21b18f5bc6.png
    d3e1394b048719d77a4c6018b1eda7933c0067e7.png
    9dd6b5844eabcbcf234c2c340c06c7d6615dc9ce.png
    471d0ae8cf504592649ca7ac2d793faabe1b51f3.png
    When he had finished, Princess Roddy Furystrykar came over and put it in his inventory:
    9f2074424c7b9cc361e14221aa05486084ad210e.png
    7646ebe2eb977aea457a73d34db43f088e7c26c2.png
    The next thing Benjamin made was Honey Cake, using honey from his bees:
    b59f4dab5dd8b2c87c38a0b9b5f7f78d1f978af3.png
    7573ddfa86796e07fbf264cb66e928cc38ae7c6a.png
    4a5d3728f8a182f1bc9000d05f989b5ad1002fcb.png
    bc06533100690aeec94f659262119f6d5f1e94fc.png
    6d5524a2c23e8fecbf25a98dd40116ef4691c07c.png
    68420f74205bf750565d669ff5654765eb67f52a.png
    Once that was finished, Benjamin put the finished cake in a box and handed it to his firstborn son. The father and son duo were going to visit a friend who lived in Henford-on-Bagley's Old New Henford!

Visiting and catching up with Johnny Depp!
    Benjamin and Princess Roddy arrived at 3 Olde Mill Lane. The princess knocked on the door. Johnny Depp welcomed them in. Once in the living room, Princess Roddy hugged Johnny:
    f540ca04a49c88aa4cc954de8fd66a1f6ab664d4.png
    Then he chatted with him and Benjamin:
    eeb22d709b6ca434b2684eeadc55301c022cdd1a.png
    86bb0ebe069a737496a61c0b47ea17f342bc58f0.png
    d27c70765e8d64250b42904221abe97b88b740a8.png
    64c9c5b11c94ae1643ab952bb3ad4c183f7cf5ae.png
    9365374154073a8b016f74d2f426a86efcaa9bbc.png
    a87832611eb52ff016c17fe2f800d3c12cb47e5e.png
    Later, the trio went into the dining room and ate Beef Wellington:
    e50e7c616a29255f36011ea3e2e75996c97ad48e.png
    fe32827e8c9ca3aabf7975f1a49832c888f7c0f0.png
    82744b55914e90d45fe47574cd0a2eae4073505d.png
    fda28068dc2bf082ba0b70c4f205c808e6561889.png
    de49c5030f182fc5e7b220bedf7f6b76324b5beb.png
    61fd8a294194ad555cbdd714f95308377502c0b8.png
    After that, honey cake:
    fbc3190db2549d0c32c49c16858e962f2a7e5489.png
    495a396d7553410de77b3cce9a930292c1417dbe.png
    bcf6b640b7dc91f74c6922664dc5a952460922a4.png
    c459819d693fcaba039e38b6e26891905c488174.png
    7b37e51c23cb25fd52609cff092ef0ed07661f33.png
    3b0f34170606d9cf1eb4d9400e4078c5d7c0dbab.png
    It was delicious! After chatting some more, Benjamin poured him, his firstborn son, and Johnny, a glass of Cream Cola:
    47ca5ae1e898256007669991816c52549845d8ba.png
    715ca207f0ec2db681b01f9d0094de9b460cfc70.png
    39cd5ed919e1f2bcd4cee20676362dffed8b247e.png
    55565a04b48229d79a30b329ba4d0f7286a193d0.png
    8f95ac660f48706e42db8450eaf5358a49af8229.png
    7ffbb9f42910d885f214f635ac4e250d54033b8c.png
    a34eb8208fdcbb12c6170b4859c336350a86fe0a.png
    After exchanging jokes and anecdotes, Benjamin and Princess Roddy said goodbye to Johnny Depp and went back home to Dianthus Hall.

A bit of weeding, a bit of pruning!
    Screenshot only section!
    bcca9b79943549dc9c22d271312630982e42d8cb.png
    5b1ec6e89ae626cd6723eff1575e20a465421fdb.png
    093685f5728fd32512df615c36da5c671f7d7131.png
    bce1b34ab7e86cd7da3ab613091203cab47aed8f.png
    85e5554b8653a1c3b05faf68b15065d3a9f46668.png
    6a43c70c089826e3fc644cee65d40fc5ee5c80b3.png
    72ea261be7a4c91205afd9945c6faacc89354ade.png
    247f871307fb03579bc80596c3180da0d63440dd.png
    0f9e134439d9adff835128ad654af63e50205197.png
    4211dbe853f7e6b962e5b37c3e57269994310162.png
    27b45a2a4e9a5a28ff0cd283e752548358d2ff44.png
    aa2df247d782b9ca55359bf39b10bab0e4e5ae1d.png

Hopscotch and playing on the pirate ship!
    Princess Roddy and his two siblings, Sophia and Hamish, went over to Morensong in Tomarang. They headed for the playground. The first thing they did was play hopscotch:
    127266c25acf41c74138959a2ee876a8627012f2.png
    ccf20d824a5cd46b7c35cd8335f9a97042cf4bb6.png
    b3f2e0b734c60147f79fedd8837441d14261ffb0.png
    d6bb3fcc33d93357a90a32c1aa15595e82ced8c1.png
    1398fdff6a5e7ecf7f1bf09c5d2d52daaf1071c7.png
    1e8c52fe0162b7076517c3f91c3dac3f7a014743.png
    47ee82e3e772a84326064fbb9b3ce873e23aa532.png
    2f985b1c6e7fcb5238a9c1c40e9753ab93dda565.png
    b05c0ae29790c726f471d3fd4fed91bd91d86c20.png
    21b415d10332e19683b7565157203265ce1848d3.png
    f2820afc7855ae223fc2b3587aa93d581ccee860.png
    817e6b7ad5be9d60f9c4d2b901007e2b4e8a362c.png
    c98da9f8ac7af8c7c91a3fbb9cf2d27b3b1fe9cc.png
    c40ef8e911d5711c87040378047f061063db588a.png
    2e15166c4b5254db32fa2ea8957b84daf47c6230.png
    1c778890d8685e0a4c3e18486e7e40b603508f8b.png
    b80b2a7518f21695ac3a3480e2744534c1f66246.png
    e1e2ffa90e8c4a6260bececaf6242d83b75c3f5a.png
    b6f5f16163a232528d71c5b318193a571d216922.png
    0fa9d2ca6ff5e76162b0d1feccef7be883586307.png
    Princess Roddy won! After that, the Furystrykar siblings played on the pirate ship climbing frame:
    08a4916f05ea5a5c9cb1dea102ac21823cd300cd.png
    a133832cf8d3f5720ca2c9ad00e40b7835f31b59.png
    80abd01cf9d0a8a01b49663dde196ea851057184.png
    72b057a5ce3cb8db131108593a324d0f846abf09.png
    160358a1fceb227578b9fe92f381c5d526b89d86.png
    c97a658f10a24ec4296ddfad7070c166b9c2a340.png
    cd4a557fe1d53af7596eee1072e0094f6e4736e1.png
    They had fun! Then Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went back home to Dianthus Hall.

Snow much fun in Yukimatsu, Mount Komorebi
    Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went over to Yukimatsu in Mount Komorebi after a rest at home. First thing the siblings did was make snowpals and snow angels:
    c801cea41641a1a2d967b30544a22963e6a6751c.png
    912b7ba8adf3e557ea28e289d869c33d663f855b.png
    b76aa2fdfe0ba7d725227651ada9bfc587dcd6cd.png
    2b2e4106dd02ef9f3a2f6c251136d8f8806abfe3.png
    539765bc65d586b1c47d11b33e416e50fc734398.png
    2021f28d9d284b59b367d256ff8199d72fc6a130.png
    c19f1b0795c67837009323028249b41ab8d55e17.png
    5f406eaeeec3f333dfb1464eca8d6fa9fb23e8c3.png
    6403f7be1320a44c27fab835d4413d9cf0a0967a.png
    52d8af13803f37d702ec3b5b8aae6736a426a592.png
    0576e3e66c48c2b296b5e00f9ca8fd87d0c45d35.png
    abd1bd455f3f4e0b653570ac12473e1621159e5c.png
    Afterwards, they went into the Onsen and showered off:
    f96b5b5cf881b320b3ac5d75ea8c64178a2da92e.png
    8955658d15bcafc0e7afaef36d996df30dcbc0ec.png
    0186c065d7cd087b3f6ba1f8a842085af1bcd543.png
    64df7b34a49116176e5ec946717d14d68d75e0d8.png
    The Furystrykar siblings then relaxed in the hot spring's waters:
    f0dc36b6407f678f211fbe98f3af391984f77a20.png
    ecf939085222f3cc3b11dc84373d321ed22a6aa3.png
    8da4a37aa9257608a3bce875930385f496d4a395.png
    c4d9387121b5d54e524312b3499ff38cc217f648.png
    After spending a few sim hours in the water, the trio went upstairs to the first floor balcony. Princess Roddy smiled and gave Hamish a loving hug:
    14dea155d4414c6d87a7c59914d034d6e57f3f2b.png
    And a loving smooch on his nose:
    625f97e45a76aace50a71ba9e34f1af729f9f605.png
    The princess gave his little brother a great, big, loving hug:
    01303b12a05055d007deb7b9310d68e733f838eb.png
    d20d5ae2dea42a374100a173e64dbdca6e1f0b70.png
    Sophia then skipped over to Hamish and lovingly glomped him:
    f2ea83677abe9649eda9f2ea3eb3e8b1cdd50794.png
    She gave him a loving smooch on his cheek:
    0c90563f3c4fb221aaa4b4519ac3de96093fa626.png
    And a great, big, loving hug:
    a83d5fb7d68214334be974f412c20021899e6249.png
    b411ccf61b81db2838bd445920ce8eb2860cbe31.png
    Hamish smiled. He then chatted with Princess Roddy and Sophia. Later, the three siblings went back home to Dianthus Hall.

Kitten playtime and more!
    Another screenshot only section
    6550f247f76cdf8efbfb377130867273f4d9ecdc.png
    73bdde63bb7e5f9ce844fdeb29ad88c35a22bc0a.png
    12f1242e00f55280a1db3f3cf71b91716b9a09e2.png
    c192c5c65b2857953e08495b9d906a7273e20a1f.png
    6b052df7ece7e51222f18f2bb7598c1470def372.png
    81bd97846b7595b6bb0a3b2cfb1659710e728216.png
    dbf70c589fc4cd2d2ecbd167f7ebc985eed84952.png
    68249662cc19e29f1ea6f194ffebf3be46870a18.png
    e4e9286a557ba808dfd0aaab09fa77ccd0b95a10.png
    f410221a0eaf3bc75dcf1b77eb0ace05d9133bd9.png
    fccd0959d2ef06cbb41439e8cb779d8c80765275.png
    4ae56f3c2e673e959753bca78918a87e7eb6ebc3.png
    d17df4759752780b67ff46cc9f26ba68b906c7f4.png
    3bab89147e015b69f7e72a612c123e05f2e975ac.png
    a7ac03e3b37011567a0e039dbd41fd38ea1d8af7.png
    c259bf8265bea2afd1d76787d5c6dc76210a4ec1.png
    030ef464d33ba36dca308ac10763015f57971bc6.png
    e22ceefdf115b3375b3fbbc48cf085b4c8a5a0e2.png
    af8255af511edfcb8105e782ea66c8eab7fe78e9.png
    aac811a423ffcf1d60bc1e25fb4a50eeb56283a1.png
    914084c6cc518e3716168c1e9a02df1ba6f2ef76.png
    27dbd86f14ba78fb607a261930107372f7ba8d9f.png
    593b6e4d61708a683363ec5d743d6d9eda09cc67.png
    eb20c24ba4a41183cd7fae1f9e4811021cd8e54a.png
    ea95ee3068d302da70a8930b550faf75d267492b.png
    68816d180440159644de22b806d760d34c9a431c.png
    4cc43a216245b119d0ccc7fff40277b1756806bf.png
    8d046f7575978dc38cd0160e28e4245da10a57e5.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited January 28
    @Lucy_Henley Congratulations!

@DreamPrincess You capture some of the best pictures! I love that hearty-shaped rug. It was also fun to see the siblings have a couple of fun adventures. Beef Wellington is to die for! Delightful update.
    [/Spoiler]
  • Options
    Everyone's enjoying the engagement dinner...

0p0u2ji.jpg

... except for Apollo who really fancied a jog on the treadmill :D

AJQreSc.jpg

The girl with black hair and a bandanna is a teenage neighbour who fancied coming over. We also have Evie Delgato in the purple outerwear and Salim Benali. It's a pretty chill event, I didn't choose any traditions so there's just lots of sitting/standing around and chatting. Erytheia did make some food but no-one's eaten any yet. (Yeah, I've currently paused my game to write this!)
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,065 Member
    Thanks @GalacticGal I think he's pretty fun too :)

Charlie's kid brother Toru moves ahead with his life, in lighter and more serious ways
    04-25-23-10-54-50-AM.png

more here

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top