Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[IG] What Kind Of Roommate Are You?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Trouble Maker
    Must have been made up by AI, it's incredible at making things that are not quite right and messes with the mind.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Party Animal
    I both go out and stay in and I drink hot & iced coffees but let's go with party animal. I got a few different answers on this flow chart but I don't think I'm a troublemaker. :smile:
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Trouble Maker
    I don't think Troublemaker is suitable for me, but I am very different to others and very difficult to know.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,437 Member
    edited January 11
    Where are the "sneaky diary reading", "messy beyond belief", "steal your roommate's boyfriend" options on that road map?
    Where is the "leave you alone one night to do the exorcism" option?
    Where is the "By the way, I brought home a guitarist and a drummer. You don't have plans, right?" option?

Asking for a former roommate.

I didn't take the quiz. There is no "Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang" end result.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,166 Member
    Trouble Maker
    @Monet11
    those roommates have unfortunately been kicked out for causing too much trouble or partying too hard

I do wonder though where is the Ghost option
    = the one that only leaves their room for food or bathroom at 3am and then goes right back in and is never seen again
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    The Cleaner

I chose "The Cleaner" because I'm always the one that cleans stuff up, takes out the garbage, fixes things when broken, gets the internet back up when it's down... :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    I got "trouble maker" and that is definitely not me! I am an introverted pacifist!
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,120 Member
    Trouble Maker
    I got troublemaker. Couldn't be less accurate. :D
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 865 Member
    Party Animal
    Apparently wanting to stay in, read a book, go to the beach, and drink iced coffee makes me a party animal? Okay then. :D Books and iced coffee sounds like my kind of party.
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,169 Member
    It's funny that preferring iced coffee makes you a party animal even if you prefer staying in, wonder who got to that conclusion when making this lol.