Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurants Not Working

grnblzgrnblz Posts: 249 Member
Is anyone having problems with their restaurants working? I have several that I have placed in my saves and my Sims cannot use them. When I try to click on a table for them to request a table, there is no option. If I click on a chair to sit at the table, it says my sim cannot claim a table that is not hers. Don't know what to do. This only started happening when 4 Rent was installed on my computer. Never have had a problem before. I play a vanilla game. No CC or mods and I do not use any of the cheats such as move objects, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,441 Member
    I had an issue once with sims not being able to claim tables in a restaurant I downloaded from the gallery. It turned out the host podium was placed just slightly off grid and for some reason this was affecting table seating.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,370 EA Community Manager
    Please keep bugs and technical issues over on AHQ, you can find a link in my signature below.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top