The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurants Not Working

grnblzgrnblz Posts: 249 Member
Is anyone having problems with their restaurants working? I have several that I have placed in my saves and my Sims cannot use them. When I try to click on a table for them to request a table, there is no option. If I click on a chair to sit at the table, it says my sim cannot claim a table that is not hers. Don't know what to do. This only started happening when 4 Rent was installed on my computer. Never have had a problem before. I play a vanilla game. No CC or mods and I do not use any of the cheats such as move objects, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,539 Member
    I had an issue once with sims not being able to claim tables in a restaurant I downloaded from the gallery. It turned out the host podium was placed just slightly off grid and for some reason this was affecting table seating.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,448 EA Community Manager
    Please keep bugs and technical issues over on AHQ, you can find a link in my signature below.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top