Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    @GraceyManor Fantastic start to your new Christmas story. ;)How are you cranking out such wonderful writing so quickly?? 😜

I look forward to more. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,152 Member
    edited March 1
    I haven't been posting in a while because, well.. since the town of Wad Nahadau ended up on 'The Bushweeds' tour plan (which makes sense because of geography), I had to start working on it again to.. make it look a little more presentable..

Autumn_Tour_2023_new02.png

What's Wad Nahadau you say?

Well, it's a town, a city I started working on in 2022 from an idea I've had for a while since I first came up with the idea of "The United Kingdom of Simbria" as I chose to call it... It was first only mentioned as part of the backstory for "My original sims" in one of the first posts explaining how they came to live in Sunset Valley. Anwyway...

I started working on this in 2022, when everyone, or atleast I was still jolly and happy using Origin, times looked good, and I could edit towns using the 'Edit in game' button.. then, eventually, I started to realize the scope of the project and I needed a break. I may even have attempted to bite of more than I could chew.. then, enter late 2022 when I finally had the motivation to pick up the project again, except... there was another hurdle in the road... The EA App. I could no longer edit the town in game, and as such it was discontinued. That was a huge disappointment, considering all the time I had already spent on it, all the new things I had to learn, including creating my own buildings as create a world objects... not to mention all the small details that are a (....) to place.. and all the secrets of the town that you'll never get to explore....

So.. I have done pretty much nothing with it from then and until now, except maybe some minor things, from mid 2022 and until now..

04aRnxE.png

So this is where I am currently.. I would've like to have taken more screenshots, better screenshots, from in game, but you know...

What I had hoped would've come out of this project was my first released town for others to play, but that won't happen for two reasons:

1) I was probably to ambitious with this one, and it ended up being way to massive.

2) and either way, since I can't edit it in game, it can't be finished properly anyway...

I don't want to post to much about this, because it didn't go the way I wanted, and I'll just end up making sour posts with snide remarks.. but I thought I should give it a mention anyway... to let you know what I'm doing..

Also, soon it's my christmas holiday, so this will probably be my last post for a week now. Hopefully I can finish the bands tour after christmas and then move on normally afterwards..

PS: I also have a list of sims that are residents of the city. Some have been made already to playtest earlier versions of the town, most have not and are still just ideas sitting around.

Earlier shots of the town in game, from an earlier test version, probably from over a year ago.

GQWgXXh.jpg
    Everything in this view is pretty much finished and is unchanged.

oVq5Un2.jpg
    More tree and a 'park like' environment has been added by the road on the left.

1AketaD.jpg
    This is the citys hospital. It has been finished since then and looks the same.

BGpBION.jpg
    View towards downtown. More buildings may be visible in the background in the latest version.

uxW97VT.jpg
    More buildings have been added and the hills and mountains in the background have been brushed up on and terrain paint has been added, though a bit hastily... Presentable, but not perfect.

qKhf9dD.jpg
    Downtown area. Changes have definately been made here. Terrain paint in the background, finishing up areas and adding lots behind the hill.

SevTQyk.jpg
    Student union building. Terrain in the back right has been fixed and doesn't look like this anymore.

3FojPhY.jpg
    University adminstration building.

Vu9H6x7.jpg
    More university campus buildings. Terrain and area in the back left has been fixed.

KdXpgtl.jpg
    University building. Harbour area in the background has been fixed.

BsJ1fU6.jpg
    From another angle. The terrain in the bacgkround has been fixed and looks a lot better.

4NbvQdN.jpg
    University hangout. Terrain in the background has been fixed.. it's a very hilly town...

mv0nJbU.jpg
    Subway station and park.

J1vpz8U.jpg
    Town hall. The terrain in the background has been fixed...

CoJGaRC.jpg
    Railway station. More stuff has been added to the left.

Wlm513Q.jpg
    Shopping mall.

4ippBDr.jpg
    Shopping mall.

C5Ul5b0.jpg
    Night view (old).
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    @Sprottenham, I'm thoroughly stunned by that world. It's amazing.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,091 Member
    edited December 2023
    emorrill wrote: Β»
    @GraceyManor Fantastic start to your new Christmas story. ;)How are you cranking out such wonderful writing so quickly?? 😜

I look forward to more. :blush:

I would have more posted, if TS3 didn't keep crashing. XD
    I'm in school for creative writing, lots of assignments.
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,909 Member
    Chapter Nineteen: The Benefactor

The mastermind behind everything reveals himself to Hattie late one night.

qq0hp94cnnb3.jpeg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,091 Member
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    The journey to the North Pole was like a dream. The sleigh, guided by the powerful reindeer, soared through the starry night sky, leaving the familiar cityscape far behind. Emma watched in wonder as they passed over snow-covered mountains and icy forests, the world below bathed in a serene, otherworldly glow. The cold air brushed against her cheeks, but she felt warm and comfortable in her magical gown and cloak.

As they approached their destination, Emma's eyes widened in awe. The North Pole was nothing like she had imagined. It was a breathtaking panorama of shimmering ice and snow, dotted with enchanting structures that sparkled under the Northern Lights. The sky above was a canvas of vibrant colors, dancing in a celestial display of greens, purples, and blues.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Chris guided the sleigh towards a charming cabin, nestled amidst a grove of frost-covered trees. The cabin, with its glowing windows and smoke curling from the chimney, looked like a haven of warmth and cheer in the midst of the icy landscape. As they landed softly on the snow, the reindeer shook their heads, bells jingling merrily.

"Welcome to the North Pole," Chris announced with a proud smile, helping Emma out of the sleigh. The snow crunched under her feet, and she could feel the crispness of the air, filled with the scents of pine and a hint of peppermint.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    The cabin was enchanting, made of wood that seemed to glow from within, its eaves decorated with icicles that twinkled like diamonds. As they approached the front door, it swung open, revealing a cozy interior lit by the warm glow of a fire and the soft light of numerous candles.

The warmth from inside beckoned them, and Emma stepped into the cabin, her eyes taking in every detail. The inside was as charming as the outside, with wooden beams, a crackling fireplace, and decorations that spoke of countless Christmases past. Stockings hung from the mantle, and a large, beautifully decorated tree stood in the corner, its lights casting a soft, welcoming glow.

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Emma felt a sense of peace and joy wash over her, a feeling so profound and so different from the emptiness she had felt before. Here, in this magical place at the top of the world, she could feel the spirit of Christmas wrapping around her, warm and comforting.

Chris watched her with a gentle smile, pleased to see the transformation. "This is the heart of Christmas," he said softly. "A place where magic is alive, and the spirit of the season burns brightest."

Emma looked around, her heart full of a newfound wonder and belief. She realized then that the magic of Christmas was not just in stories or in childhood memories, but it was here, alive and thriving, in a place where it could be felt and lived. And as she stood there, in the warmth of the cabin at the North Pole, she knew that her journey had only just begun.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    As Emma followed Chris into the cabin, she felt a mix of excitement and nervousness at the prospect of meeting Mr. and Mrs. Claus. The interior of the cabin was even more inviting than she had imagined, with a homely and warm atmosphere that was instantly comforting.

The dining room was set for dinner, with a large, wooden table at its center adorned with a red and green tablecloth. Candles flickered in the center, casting a soft, golden light over the array of dishes that filled the table. The aroma of roasted food, cinnamon, and nutmeg filled the air, making Emma's mouth water.

Mrs. Claus, a kindly woman with a warm, welcoming smile, came forward to greet them. She wore a dress of deep red velvet, her white hair tied back in a neat bun, and her eyes sparkled with kindness. "Welcome, dear," she said, embracing Emma in a gentle hug. "We're so delighted to have you here."

Mr. Claus, with his iconic white beard and twinkling eyes, stood up from his chair, his presence commanding yet friendly. "Ah, Chris has told us so much about you," he boomed, his voice deep and jolly. "Please, sit down and make yourself at home."

Screenshot-24.jpg
    The dinner was a feast like none Emma had ever seen. There were platters of roasted turkey and ham, bowls of steaming vegetables, and an assortment of pies and cakes for dessert. As they ate, the conversation flowed easily. Mr. and Mrs. Claus asked Emma about her life in New York, and she found herself opening up about her family, her career, and how she had gradually lost touch with the Christmas spirit.

Mrs. Claus listened with a sympathetic ear, occasionally patting Emma's hand. "It happens to the best of us, dear," she said kindly. "But the beauty of Christmas is that it's never too late to find your way back."

Chris, too, was a perfect host, ensuring Emma felt included and sharing amusing anecdotes from his adventures around the world. Emma found herself laughing and enjoying the company, feeling as if she had known the Claus family for years.

As the evening progressed, Emma felt a warmth in her heart that she hadn't felt in a long time. The Clauses' kindness, the laughter, and the festive atmosphere worked their magic on her. She realized that Christmas was more than just a date on the calendar; it was a feeling, a spirit that could bring joy and warmth even to the coldest heart.

Screenshot-26.jpg
    As they walked a little away from the cabin, Chris stopped and pointed upwards. "Look," he said softly.

Above them, the sky was alive with color. The Northern Lights, Aurora Borealis, stretched across the heavens in waves of green, pink, and purple. It was like watching a celestial ballet, with curtains of light dancing and swirling in a silent, mesmerizing performance. The colors reflected off the snowy landscape, casting the world around them in a magical, ethereal light.

"It's beautiful," Emma breathed, her eyes wide with wonder.

Chris looked at her, his eyes reflecting the lights above. "This is the magic I wanted to show you," he said. "The magic that still exists in the world, the magic you thought you had lost. It's always been here, just waiting for you to see it again."

Emma watched the lights, feeling a sense of awe and peace she hadn't felt in years. The Northern Lights were a natural wonder, yet standing here with Chris, in the heart of the North Pole, they felt like a display of magic just for her.

"This is what Christmas is about," Chris continued, his voice gentle. "It's about wonder, about believing in things you can't always explain or see. It's about letting yourself believe in magic, even if just for a moment."

Emma turned to him, her eyes shining with unshed tears. "I had forgotten what it felt like to believe," she admitted. "To feel this sense of wonder and joy. I was so caught up in the practicalities of life that I lost sight of the magic that's all around us."

Chris smiled, taking her hand in his. "Sometimes, all it takes is a little reminder, a moment like this under the Northern Lights, to bring back that belief."

Standing there, hand in hand, under the vast, illuminated sky, Emma felt a shift within her. The cynicism and weariness that had clouded her heart began to melt away, replaced by a newfound sense of hope and belief. The magic of Christmas, the magic of life, wasn't just in fairytales or childhood stories; it was real, tangible, and all around her.

And as they stood together in the glow of the Aurora Borealis, Emma knew that she would carry this moment, this feeling, with her long after the holiday season ended. She had found the Christmas spirit again, and with it, a belief in the magic that lights up the world in the most unexpected ways.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    Hello, everyone, I hope you are all doing well! Lots of enjoyable posts from all of you!

@emorrill Thank you! Your Kringle house looks lovely, too!

@Sprottenham: Wow, that's an awesome project! Too bad that the EA App threw a wrench in the gears on that one.

I'm still mostly playing a different game, but I also get a bit of Sims3 in on the side, lately. Not sure if anyone remembers, but Agnes finally got her wish fulfilled and her third child with Evan was a girl! However, my game has progressed quite a bit, Agnes is long dead (she only got one extra day beyond her guaranteed elder time), and the babies of my last post are elders themselves. Alvin, the younger of their two sons, still lives in August Moon with his wife and two children. The older one had less luck with his love life and is living alone. He's got two children though from two different mothers, but he rarely sees them. Evan's alien daughter married a son of Gobias Koffi and got a little daughter very late in her life. Lastly, Eileen, Agnes' wished for daughter, got Erik Darling resurrected and has probably the largest and happiest family of them all.

Evan is still around as he grabbed one of the Ambrosia dishes he made for resurrecting Erik. He's actually living in Alto Manor nowadays, as he married Vita when she was 103 days old, which should be roughly the same in years. Unlike Agnes, Vita made it to two and a half times the guaranteed elder life span. We also got some kind of Christmas miracle here, because she got pregnant at 103, while SP didn't delete that pregnancy. I still don't understand what happened, probably a glitch. Anyway, Evan had another son from Vita, plus a plantsim he planted. They are both teens now. But enough rambling about fictional families.

Regarding pics, I only want to post some of Alto Manor. The first one here is what I usually do to Alto Manor, which is just a very minor touch-up.
    dvkRTMo.jpg

However, after playing with that version for a while, I had seen one of Tedhi's builds of her Sunset Valley renovation (really, check her stuff out if you don't know it already). I really liked what she did to Alto Manor. However, my computer is too old to use her builds as they are, so I mostly just copied the build from scratch, with a few variations, because I'm only using 5 expansion packs at the moment. I mostly wanted to see whether I would manage to get a fully windowed basement below original Alto Manor. It was somewhat of a pain, but I managed. The house kept its original footprint, except for some minor changes. Tedhi's version looks nicer, but I had to use different windows and have to think of what replacements to use in a few other spots. The biggest still empty spot is where Tedhi has the wall fountain in the main door region. The house isn't done yet, but that's how it looks at the moment:
    8RJcgFd.jpg
    p4SVPl8.jpg
    I still need to work on the garden and a few details, and the interior definitely needs more work, but at least this two bedroom house has now four bedrooms and a basement "with potential" (I sound like a real estate agent...) with technically a fifth bedroom.

Anyway, that's it from me. I hope your holiday preparations are going to plan, and you all have a good time! Happy simming!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,217 Member
    Since it has been a long time, and I have been playing other games recently, I will sum up my story with these three images, most people who used to follow it are not on here as often anymore so I will just post them here.

Yes, Gwen and Parker had a son.

Final images of my story

0EE48jw.jpg

HweUWcN.jpg

mjJYHkc.jpg

The end

• Options
    @GraceyManor I loved the Christmas update! So gorgeous πŸ₯Ή
    @Turjan the remodel of the Alto mansion is stunning, such castle vibes!!
    @Silverofdreams30 such a cute little boy! That dress is gorgeous too 😍
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    The Chikamori Legacy

Chapter Two: "Escape"
    Part X

5mR8979.jpg
    She seized his hands, β€œYou are good enough to be loved…I wish you could see that…” she looked deeply into his eyes trying to project her love for him through her eyes so that he could see it for himself. β€œI won’t ever hurt you...Haruo. You mean too much to me.” she whispered into his hair.
    aFaGhKD.jpg
    He looked up at her...the deep pain in his eyes...the questioning glance that asked her if she was indeed telling him the truth. He looked into River’s eyes and saw the emotion welling deep within her and his own heart betrayed his better judgement.

β€œHelp me…” he whispered, his eyes full of deep-seated pain that River could feel with her empathy, β€œHelp me to feel again...help me to not feel like a ball of aching hurt.”
    Hn0lOKW.jpg
    β€œYou’ll go if I get you that doctor’s appointment? And do what you have to do in order to get better?” River fixated on him with a firm look.

Haruo nodded. He realized just how much time he’d spent with River and as much as he wanted to protect her from his own anger towards his mother and at the world in general, he still, deep down in his heart, loved River if he was even the slightest bit honest with his own emotions. He did love her...deeply and that’s why he’d left, to protect her from his mother who would do anything to destroy any bit of happiness he ever had. But instead, he’d hurt River as deeply as anyone could have ever hurt her. And he couldn’t even begin to undo that sorrow and pain that she would carry. But she also had a much more forgiving heart...than he had. She understood why he did what he did. She understood his pain, she wanted to be his shield and walk life’s road with him.
    jp8hSit.jpg
    β€œI’m stronger than your mother ever could be. And I protect those I love…” She whispered caressing his cheek. β€œShe tries anything, it will be the last thing she ever does.”

Haruo had so many objections to this. Haruo had so many objections to this. It wasn’t safe for her. His mother would use any and all means to separate them… that she herself would be his mother’s next target, that he couldn’t bear it if his mother made it so difficult for them that she wouldn’t be able to take the abuse and opt to leave him
    crhL6bO.jpg
    β€œI won’t.” was River’s response… β€œI won’t ever leave you.” she answered his unspoken questions. β€œWe can keep this house if you want...it will be OUR refuge instead…but I need to go to university, UBC specifically…maybe not for a half-year yet, but...I want us both to go to university, preferably the same university...and achieve our goals. It’ll make what she said about you insignificant. And prove to you that you can do it...to succeed in what you want. You love the arts, right? We can take arts together. I’m thinking of taking voice as well as the visual arts – getting a double major...” she trailed off.
    dwYylAe.jpg
    River was lost in the deep dark brown eyes that her friend, now was it boyfriend…had locked on her green ones. She lifted his head up to meet hers in a deep lingering kiss that spoke of intimate promise. β€œI love you…” she whispered against his lips.

β€œI…love you too…” the words seemed like they were torn from his very innermost core, the only place where hope appeared to still exist; he didn’t know where to turn in order to get help and trying to negotiate a potential course of therapy was overwhelming to the point where he was frozen – where to start even going about trying to get any sort of help; who to talk to, who to even open up to trying to find out how to even get started on the road to healing. Hoping against hope that if he opened up, he wasn’t about to get hurt again. Yet that couldn’t be for certain. Opening up oneself opened one to being hurt.
    YHWg3ie.jpg
    β€œPromise me in words now that when we find you help, you’ll go through with it? Don't...please don't give up hope that it's gonna happen.” River pleaded, now getting emotional because she’d heard those words she’d wanted to hear from him for so long; she wasn't going to give up on him, nor was she going to let him give up on himself. β€œI’m gonna phone my mom and get her to help me get you that help. Plus, she’s going to flip...but I don’t care…I’m staying here…” There was no objection. River had come in like a whirlwind and turned his life completely upside down.

β€œIf you can find me help, I’ll take it.” Haruo admitted looking at River with an expression of hopeful expectation yet still had a sense of futility; he didn't know what would happen or whether anything regarding therapy would happen but he could only cling to a tiny flicker of hope, β€œbut I doubt it will happen by this year though.”

β€œWell, my mom and I are not going to give up on getting you help.” River’s face took on a determined look. She wasn’t about to take no for an answer and she’d knock down doors until she found someone that would give her the right answer.
    Xvx8IHW.jpg
    Haruo got up out of his chair...and held River’s hands. β€œI should object to this...but...I can’t…” he looked deeply into her eyes… β€œI…” he stammered. β€œAre we…” he looked at her with pleading eyes.
    5NWAfX3.jpg
    β€œI don’t know…” River looked at him with an expectant gaze and a lopsided smile on her face, β€œYou tell me…”
    fsVFnQi.jpg
    He pulled River into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. β€œI…” he couldn’t complete any sentence, words escaped him and his mind was reeling. He’d just been blitzkrieg’d to the point of being utterly speechless. His brain was still at the door trying to figure out what the hell just happened after he’d slammed the door.
    nLpSOlP.jpg
    β€œMy call to my mother can wait…” River whispered softly as she took him by the hands...

End Part X
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @lizzielilyy

Thank you, the dress
    I probably got from now deleted sims3planet.
  • Options
    Chapter Twenty: Late Nights to Generations

Generation IV comes to a close with a visit from some old faces as Hattie passes the baton to Kressida.

aevdju5sughy.jpeg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    The Chikamori Legacy

Chapter Two: "Escape", Part XI

dQ104Te.jpg
    β€œI need to bring my backpack and things from the hotel, I was staying at and check out.”

IO0VyNT.jpg
    β€œWe can do that.” Haruo ventured. What I can do is move my car out of the garage and well...I guess you’re driving my grandma’s car?” He realized somewhat belatedly that he’d tacitly agreed to River moving in with him. While his common sense was saying How the hell did that happen, his libido was going. Oh...yeah...I want this…
    RZze2xz.jpg
    β€œYeah, that’s Ba-chan’s car…” River informed him, β€œShe lent it to me to use. I’m sure she’ll be wanting that back. So I’m going to take it back to her next week.”
    YOJL45W.jpg
    β€œAre you coming back?” Haruo asked – there was no mistaking the hopeful tone in his voice. And after this he definitely wasn’t throwing her out of the house. He had realized he’d gotten seriously out-manoeuvred and River was his always...and it didn’t feel wrong at all.
    UyhwJmP.jpg
    β€œOf course...one of the things Ba-chan said to me was your...home...with Haruo…you go find home…” River stated as she pulled Haruo close to give him a tender kiss,

β€œoh…” she grimaced, β€œI think I may have to get a package of pads.” It appeared as though she had some discomfort.
    ernOQAd.jpg
    After they had gathered up the change of clothes she’d brought with her, they headed back down to the living room to sit down on the couch.

β€œYou won’t have a way back, you’d have to take the bus and walk-on to the ferry. Do you want me to follow you back to Vancouver with my car then we can come back together?” It was a suggestion.
    hLbK0Ll.jpg
    β€œWould you come with me...or would you feel too uncomfortable?” she asked.
    Bmu7NoK.jpg
    β€œI don’t know what was going on before I left, but your dad threw your mother out of the house.”
    ZgR3TjN.jpg
    β€œHe...what?” Haruo’s jaw nearly hit the floor. β€œWell...that’s a start, isn’t it…” He blinked, β€œDo you know what brought that about?”

β€œI have no idea. The best thing would be to ask him yourself.” River stated. β€œAll I know is what Ba-chan told me – that he got fed up with your mother and tossed her out.”

End Part XI
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 262 Member
    Happy Holidays everyone! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely to see Gwen and Parker's baby <3 .
  • Options
    @meerkattime

thank you, and happy holidays to you.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be away for a couple of days. :smile:

I let AI play with my sim-pics last night, and it was fun and interesting.

Sim-me:

Qlaz05d.jpg

My great-grandsim Susanne:

VX5cDkR.jpg

Jessica:

Q8OnRoC.jpg

Their cousin Robin:

A2N9FdW.jpg
    ulXBvSe.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Eve to those who celebrate! I have done a festive chapter to bridge Generation IV that finished on Wednesday and Generation V that officially begins on Wednesday 27th. This part features Kressida taking on the mantle from her mother in a mystical Snowflake Day story. I hope you enjoy!

Generation V: Snowflake Day Special

Screenshot-18-2.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    There's nothing much going on in my sims game. It's Double XP from Dec 24-Jan 4 ~evil grin~ in SWTOR and then Rakghoul Week starting Boxing Day running for 7 days. Gotta stock up on Rakghoul vaccine and start eradicating rakghouls.
    jXOVLx5.png
    It's Sidonie's favorite time of the year...of course they run Rakghoul week several times a year so she gets multiple times to exterminate them...with Force Lightning.

See y'all back on Sims 3 on Jan 5.

Merry Christmas, everybody. 🀣
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    CharlieBleuCharlieBleu Posts: 177 Member
    I'm playing in Bridgeport and my Sims are in an apartment. I got them their necessities, including tables and chairs and they kept going all the way outside to eat....
    Charlie was about to have to work so she wound up getting like one bite and I had her stop because she wasn't gonna be late for doing something so goofy.
    Feel free to add me to your Sims 3 friend list! I'm DMCharlie2017
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited December 2023
    Hello and Merry Christmas

I had time to play Sims 3 again and also to solve my problems with it earlier this year. EA app is a struggle :p
    Anyway I really enjoy building my dream houseboat in Island Paradies with at least 10 Parkinglots :D
    Something that is really missed in Sims 4. While I must agree the Sims from Sims 4 is much better. However the Gameplay for me isn't there.
    Yeah I know I am maybe someone that sees cars way to serious in the Sims. But well they shouldn't have bother to introduce them in the first place. Since I really do enjoy them :D

I am broke again need to save up money so no cars yet haha

Update made my first Car purchase :D

Anyway hope you had a Merry Christmas :)
    Post edited by KrayzieStryker on
  • Options
    The fifth generation begins today! Follow Kressida as she seeks to bring a better quality of life from cradle to grave to Sunset Valley. I love the Generations EP so this was one I was very much looking forward to getting to in my Sims Through The Ages challenge! I hope you enjoy <3

Generation V Chapter One: The New Generation

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Hello all, I hope you had a nice Christmas! I celebrated with family and had good food. Fell asleep within a minute when I went to bed. :D

Sim-me and Spencer celebrated Christmas with Natalie and Robin. It was Robin's big day, so she was a bit hyper.

MycWqSd.jpg

dBqyV8m.jpg

C2vna5T.jpg

Xw7G2mx.jpg

4WVqW1C.jpg

Her cousins Jessica and Susanne came by

HB5Qy4u.jpg

Foooood

RkSdUoY.jpg

Bedtime!

0nl9JnL.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    Hey everyone. <3

I meant to come on here and wish y'all a Merry Christmas! earlier. πŸŽ„ But man it just got really busy there right before the big day so I guess I'll wish y'all a:

happy-new-year-2024.gif

^Ok, that was bigger than I was expecting. :lol:

Anyhoo, I went into my game for the first time in 3 weeks :grimace: because I promised y'all I'd sent you a nighttime shot of the decorated Kringle Home (in the Christmas Village world by Rflong) and now it's time to deliver! ;)

Behold! The Kringle Home in all it's lit up, Christmassy glory! πŸ’—πŸŽ„:star:

53424547562_78a56a7fef_b.jpg

*squeal!* :mrgreen:
    :love:

I went all around the home and took photos of the different sides for your viewing pleasure. :blush:

53425625463_b1d141855b_b.jpg

Quick little close up:

53425790839_3123be7450_b.jpg

53425465421_58301354c8_b.jpg

The back side of the home is a bit boring. :lol: And I have no clue why that one section of the chimney is colored lighter than the others, but I got scared attempting to change it for fear it would mess something up so I left it alone. :p

53425465401_df7159eb4b_b.jpg

Front view from the road:

53425625278_a8c64834e8_b.jpg

Front deck:

53425893420_3f7a16d40d_b.jpg

Close up of front door:

53424547312_89afceebc1_b.jpg

53425893395_f074202f1f_b.jpg

And there you have it. πŸ₯°

This is my most favorite Christmas home I've decorated on the Sims to date and I enjoyed every minute of it! <3 I hope y'all think it's gorgeous too. :mrgreen:

I also hope y'all had a great Christmas and keep on simming and sharing about your gamplay alright? ;) It's been a bit quiet over here...

Ciao for now! :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member

That Xmas house is amazing and massive, emorrill!!!
    Started a Alphabet legacy, so now I have one going in Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4 :p
    Decided to give the lifeguard career a try for the founder, it's super fun! Might start a legacy story :)
    Screenshot-69.jpg
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    Screenshot-75.jpg
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top