Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited December 2023
    Today's Q Q is:
    Which do you prefer: Travel during the holidays or home for the holidays?

I don't travel and I'm always home. So I'd rather travel, if I could. Or at least go to some tourist attractions here in Singapore and have some fun. 😭 But I'm broke.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Which do you prefer: Travel during the holidays or home for the holidays?

I don't travel and I'm always home. So I'd rather travel, if I could. Or at least go to some tourist attractions here in Singapore and have some fun. 😭 But I'm broke.

Home during the holidays and travelling outside of holiday periods, because travelling around or out of Britain during the holidays can be a nightmare! Stations and airports are swarming with so many people that there are long queues for everything and often delays and cancellations. (For some reason, even though it has been long well known that there is an increase in travel during the holidays, services still don't seem to be able to prepare for it).
    You can't even enjoy looking around the shops sometimes because there are too many people in the way, barging past to get what they want.
    And then there's the roads... For some other reason, travelling on holiday seems to cause a sharp decrease in brain activity in some drivers. They park wherever they want, perform reckless manoeuvres on roundabouts and in roads and hold up traffic because they don't know where they're going (Um, maps? Planning routes beforehand? Is this not done anymore?) all without a thought as to what's around them. Winter traffic here is not quite as bad as the summer traffic but close.
    I would love to travel more during Christmas season but the amount of delays, traffic, poor transport service and people's attitudes really puts me off.
    My family and I tend to go away when it's less busy.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    We travel to be with family during the holidays, but not just to travel.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your go-to winter comfort food?

NIL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Soup. Either potato or chicken noodle, with a grilled cheese sandwich.

• Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

NIL.

Chocolate, as there is often more of it in the house around this time.

Been experimenting on picrew and created my four Mua Pel' am residents. From left to right (top to bottom): Ikkanu (Merman), Kio (Vampire), Samphy (Spellcaster), Jiya (Werewolf).
    k8MLFnv.png
    Created using this link: https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1787745

Tried to give them expressions that suited their personalities (shy/startled for Ikkanu, mischievous for Samphy, sweet/innocent for Kio. Jiya's, I guess, is laid back but with a bit of a mischievous glint too?)
    I think I like Kio's look the best. Ikkanu and Samphy took the longest to decide over the final look, as none of the hairstyles matched their texture. Also realised I have given Samphy and Kio the same bow but think it is something they would both wear. Jiya is halfway through her werewolf transformation here- her wolf form is an artificially created monster sewn together from multiple magic wolves (and other magical entities).

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NIL.

Been experimenting on picrew and created my four Mua Pel' am residents. From left to right (top to bottom): Ikkanu (Merman), Kio (Vampire), Samphy (Spellcaster), Jiya (Werewolf).
    k8MLFnv.png

Tried to give them expressions that suited their personalities (shy/startled for Ikkanu, mischievous for Samphy, sweet/innocent for Kio. Jiya's, I guess, is laid back but with a bit of a mischievous glint too?)
    I think I like Kio's look the best. Ikkanu and Samphy took the longest to decide over the final look, as none of the hairstyles matched their texture. Also realised I have given Samphy and Kio the same bow but think it is something they would both wear. Jiya is halfway through her werewolf transformation here- her wolf form is an artificially created monster sewn together from multiple magic wolves (and other magical entities).

I created myself.
    NjB9kG4.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

NIL.

k8MLFnv.png

I created three of my sims, Morgue, Nikolla, Hakuro.

pifRp4S.png
    pifRmNT.png
    pifRn4U.png
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather wear a swimsuit all winter long or wear a snowsuit all summer long?

Probably snowsuit all summer. 😅 I can't stand the cold. Even 23Deg C is to cold for me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited December 2023
    Today's Q Q is:

Would you rather wear a swimsuit all winter long or wear a snowsuit all summer long?

Probably snowsuit all summer. 😅 I can't stand the cold. Even 23Deg C is to cold for me.

I'd rather the person who raised the question wears a swimsuit all winter long and wears a snowsuit all summer long.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    LightningMcSimLightningMcSim Posts: 8 New Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > Today's Q Q is:
    > Would you rather wear a swimsuit all winter long or wear a snowsuit all summer long?
    >
    > Probably snowsuit all summer. 😅 I can't stand the cold. Even 23Deg C is to cold for me.

I'll have to go for the swimsuit all winter because I'm hyper sensitive to the heat and would melt if I had to wear a snowsuit. When I was little and got too hot I used to abandon all my clothes and then my mum would chase me round trying to dress me again lol xD
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Either scenario is certain death.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather wear an itchy sweater or an ugly sweater?

Ugly sweater. It's fashion. LOL.

Today's Q Q is:

I'd rather the person who raised the question wears a swimsuit all winter long and wears a snowsuit all summer long.

😆😆
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LightningMcSimLightningMcSim Posts: 8 New Member
    Ugly sweater as well lol. I own a few "ugly" sweaters and on occasion where them, like at birthday parties when people who bought them are there so I don't hurt their feelings :p
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather wear an itchy sweater or an ugly sweater?

Ugly all day. I can’t stand uncomfortable clothes
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could travel anywhere for winter, where would you go?

I wanna say Japan or South Korea but I don't think I would survive the cold. 😭
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could travel anywhere for winter, where would you go?
    😭

Hawaii. Gotta go where it’s warm.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Today's Q Q is:
    Hot chocolate: with whipped cream or marshmallows?

I don't know. I don't like hot chocolate.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Hot chocolate: with whipped cream or marshmallows?

I don't know. I don't like hot chocolate.

Ooh. I love hot cocoa on a cold day. Marshmallows all the way.
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    News channels in the Sims be like:
    https://youtu.be/tiZPEp8SGYk?si=mAcV9MaJQi3-J36e
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav Christmas/Holiday movie?

The Santa Clause 2. :D Bernard the Head Elf is me with the sass. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav Christmas/Holiday movie?

The Santa Clause 2. :D Bernard the Head Elf is me with the sass. LOL.

It's a Tv show, not a movie, but I love the Doctor Who Christmas episodes! Excited for the new one coming in a few days.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What are you expecting of Christmas this year?

Well, for one, I gotta do work. Thank goodness it's at least work from home but still. 😭😭😭
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Time with family
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Well, for one, I gotta do work. Thank goodness it's at least work from home but still. 😭😭😭

Going to a small Christmas party and then coming home and watching Doctor Who.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top