Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Local Color - Legacy Challenge

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    @mightysprite , this time not taking this off topic with talk of picture hosts, sorry about that :)
    Congrats on the 2 stars!! 3 to go, Charlie!
    Funny about second Nanami!
    ouuuuuuch... the slap!!! :D:D:D
    I love that puppy sentiment <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    Glad you enjoyed it @BlueSeaWaves and @Ellupelluellu !
    Yeah, I think there's a glitch with townie teens who are high school classmates sometimes not aging? That's my best guess.

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,858 Member
    @mightysprite Great update❤️
    Soren does know sartorial...maybe, not elegance, more like...colorfulness!😁

Aya is perfect for Charlie.🙂 I love seeing them together!

I don't know what it means to go viral for having an impromptu concert in a locker room, but leave it to Charlie to make the most of it.🤣
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @mightysprite
    What fun the Hapless Charlie really is. LOL Flubbing his way to stardom. I wish him well. That was a fun update.
    [/Spoiler
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Thanks @DaniRose2143 and @GalacticGal :)
    "Flubbing his way to stardom," that is a good way to put it.
    (In a way, isn't that sort of how it happens for everyone?)
  • Options
    PunkandProudPunkandProud Posts: 56 Member
    @mightysprite ...Another great update!! I'm loving Charlie's adventures. :)

On another note, I may have lost my mind. I was playing yet another save and for an unreasonable amount of time, I actually thought Charlie had walked in the bar in Henford. :D. (I did take a screenie, but I wasn't sure whether to post it or not).

Thought it would give everyone a giggle, at least.
  • Options
    @PunkandProud Hahaha! Charlie invades! It would be the sort of thing he'd do, too.
  • Options
    So, the next chapter includes a scene with some nudity in it, that goes on for several screenshots.
    It's screenshots of normal gameplay, or as normal as a mightysprite game ever is :) No mods and no poses. So the nudity has that censor blur.
    It is not a woohoo scene.

Since it is pictures of unmodified gameplay within a T rated game, I would guess that this would be okay on the forum?

I'd appreciate some insight. I would rather understand where the line is and adjust or avoid posting, rather than learn where the line is by getting banned or something :#

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    As long as the censor is in place I think it should be ok, but maybe it also depends on context of what's going on. Hope its ok to @ a mod so they can answer it correctly😅 @EA_Cade
  • Options
    @mightysprite , it used to be that everything you can do and take pics of in vanilla-game is also safe to post on forums.

This was response I got from moderator , when asked about it. but yes few years ago.

• Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    @mightysprite , it used to be that everything you can do and take pics of in vanilla-game is also safe to post on forums.

This was response I got from moderator , when asked about it. but yes few years ago.

This is the way.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
  • Options
    PunkandProudPunkandProud Posts: 56 Member
    edited November 2023
    Hello everyone!
    Just letting everyone know I will be posting the first instalment in the next few days. I just needed to get passed the absolute carnage that is five infants!!!!
    is that a spoiler?
    sorry if I have ruined anything. Oops!
  • Options
    @PunkandProud Wow! Five infants! Looking forward to reading :)

The weekend after second term, Aya asked Charlie to take her to the Henford cow fair. Henford-on-Bagley is next to Britechester, and Aya adores farm animals.
    "As in, you like to eat their eggs? Or you like to paint them?" asked Charlie.
    "I just like to see them and be around them! The cows are so cute with their big eyes and little ears eeeeeeee!!" squealed Aya.
    This was a new side of his mischievous, artistic girlfriend, and Charlie was a little confused, but he was here for it. Off they went to the cow fair.

They arrived a little early, and went for a swim in the river.
    03-25-23-6-28-13-PM.png

Charlie enjoyed the feel of the warm sun and cool water, and the sight of his favorite girl's strong little body zipping fearlessly through the river. He thought back to a phone call he'd received that morning from his aunt's old friend Evie Delgato, now in her old age...
    "Charlie Strachan? I don't know if you remember me, but my parents and your grandparents used to be neighbors in Brindleton Bay. They had a will, you see, and there's a certain amount that was supposed to go to my second cousin Ranjit, except no one can locate him ever since he started building some sort of wormhole generator."
    "Uh..."
    "There's a clause that says if Ranjit is unable to claim the inheritance that it's supposed to go to my father's former roommate's brother's dog, who it says here was named Nugget."
    Charlie had been scrolling on his phone and lost track. "Nugget?"
    "Nugget is my father's-- well, never mind. In the event of Nugget's death, the money goes to a person of Nugget's choosing. Apparently, Nugget chose your Aunt Portia."
    "Oh, that's great! Portia totally deserves it."
    "There is one more condition though. My parents wanted to support the youngest members of the family they left their fortune to. So in the event that the beneficiary is a single childless adult, which I believe your aunt is?"
    "She is," said Charlie.
    "The money would go instead to any newlywed younger relative, in the hopes of helping that person get started with their young family."
    "Wow! I'm practically engaged!" burst out Charlie.
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-25-at-5-32-09-PM.png

"I'm so glad," said Evie. "Just send a copy of your marriage certificate within 7 days and we'll come through with the simoleons. Nugget's ghost will be pleased."
    "7 days?" squeaked Charlie.
    She hung up.
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-25-at-5-32-49-PM.png

Charlie had done some quick ring shopping in town and was hoping the cow fair outing and beautiful scenery would put Aya in a happy and, shall we say, accepting mood. Given that they'd never even discussed marriage, or anything more permanent than their current night-clubbing, shower-defacing college antics.

They went for a walk after the swim, in some beautiful old ruins.

"Aya, I know we haven't said this yet, but I love you."
    "Really? Wow, that's so sweet Charlie... I love you too."
    "And um, I don't know if a Bad Pianist is someone you would want to spend your life with, but I'd be most honored, and really really happy, if you would say that you would."
    03-25-23-7-08-07-PM.png

"Ack!" said Aya.
    "I'm sorry, I know this is really sudden."
    "What's the rush?"
    "I just... wanted you to know how I felt, and what I want." As soon as it was out of his mouth, he realized it was actually true, inheritance or no inheritance.
    He didn't feel like he could say that, though.
    "Charlie, I do think this is what I want, but maybe we should take some time to contemplate."
    "How's 7 days?"
    Fortunately, she said yes.
    03-25-23-7-08-22-PM.png

"What did you want to contemplate about?"
    Aya gave him a kiss. "For right now, I just want to go look at some cows."
    "Cows it is," said Charlie, with some relief.
    Charlie admired the topiary loudly and at length.
    03-25-23-7-12-01-PM.png

And a bottle of strawberry milk.
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-26-at-1-00-50-PM.png

"You don't have to try so hard," said Aya. "But thank you."

He was recognized by some adoring fans.
    "Sonny, you just make those classical pieces... entirely your own! And you bring them to a new generation! Thank you, thank you!"
    "I could do nothing less, ma'am."
    03-25-23-7-10-32-PM.png

Charlie discovered that indeed, cows are kind of cute.
    03-26-23-12-59-10-PM.png

"Are there many more cow fairs in our future?" asked Aya.
    "We can't get there from Willow Creek," said Charlie.
    "Maybe we'll get one of our own then! Or perhaps a llama," said Aya.
    "It probably wouldn't be the weirdest thing in the house," said Charlie.
    "What?"
    "You'll see. Do you want to come home with me for a visit? Maybe it will be your home someday."
    "Only if we see every single cow before we leave," said Aya. "And have a drink in this adorable pub."
    03-25-23-7-17-21-PM.png

They talked about wedding plans at the pub.
    03-26-23-1-05-04-PM.png

"My parents aren't going to be able to get here in 7 days," said Aya. "But they would be pleased if I got married skyclad, like everyone does in our family."
    "You got it!"
    Aya looked relieved.
    "What does skyclad mean?"
    "Well..."
    03-26-23-1-05-21-PM.png

She explained it to him.
    "I have to stand up in front of all my family and all our friends with no clothes on??" exclaimed Charlie.
    "It's all about leaving nothing to the imagination," Aya said. "Complete honesty, complete vulnerability, in our most important moments."
    Charlie thought about complete honesty for a minute.
    "Aya... there's something I have to tell you about."
    He was worried she might think his proposal was less real, because of the inheritance offer.
    Fortunately, complete honesty combined with lots of money was a winning combination for this lady.
    Charlie saw that telltale gleam in her eye.
    "I thought of a way your family and our friends don't have to watch," Aya giggled.
    "Oh no, what are you thinking of now?" said Charlie.
    "Let's go back to the river and get married right now!" said Aya.
    03-26-23-1-05-31-PM.png

(Content warning: Nudity. It's in the usual censor blur, no mods or poses. Not a woohoo scene.)
    "Okay, I'm skyclad, what do we do now?" asked Charlie.
    03-26-23-1-10-47-PM.png

"You are not skyclad. You are river-clad. We have to get out and stand under the moon and say our vows."
    Charlie got out.
    "Do you feel surrounded by the goddess of the moon and the spirits of the forest, and all the stars besides?"
    "I feel... cold."
    03-26-23-1-12-12-PM.png

"Eep!" said random passerby. "I'm really sorry to interrupt your, uh, romantic moment?"
    "Nonsense," said Aya, waving pleasantly, the other young woman's discomfort propelling her into a peculiar extra politeness. "This is our wedding, would you like to stay and watch? You could be our witness!"
    03-26-23-1-14-14-PM.png

"Um," the young woman said uncertainly, "maybe it depends on what you're going to-- AAAAHHH! Omig*d omig*d omig*d you're marrying Bad Pianist!!"
    "You recognized him with his clothes off huh?"
    "Yes! From that video in the towel in the locker room! That was awesome! Can I have your autograph?"
    "First," said Charlie, "I have to say some things to the woman who is going to be my first priority from now on."
    03-26-23-1-15-43-PM.png

The groom said his words. The bride said hers.
    03-26-23-1-16-50-PM.png

The moon, stars and forest approved.
    03-26-23-1-16-45-PM.png

It was time for the ceremony to come to a necessary end.
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-26-at-1-18-04-PM.png

They got dressed, and then the witness got her autograph.
    Thanks for witnessing a Bad Pianist's wedding, he wrote on it.
    "Eeeee I can't wait to tell all my friends and post the video I took on TikTok!"
    "I already deleted that video off your phone," Aya said with a sweet smile, handing it back to her. "You will just have to remember the moment."
    03-26-23-1-19-28-PM.png

After that, it was time to bring Aya home to Brokenstead to visit.
    03-26-23-1-25-24-PM.png

Aya happily told the whole story about the inheritance. Charlie was a little embarrassed.
    "You said this was all because of Nugget?" said Portia in disbelief.
    Flashback to Portia and Nugget
    12-31-22-8-03-37-PM.png
    "He was such a good boy," said Portia with a sigh. "I had no idea he was rich."
    "I can't believe your house! This place has such beautiful historic qualities!" said Aya. "Even if it is a bit unfinished."
    "Historic qualities, it has," said Meg.
    "And unfinished, it is. We haven't really gotten around to doing very much restoration yet," said Toru.
    "Maybe I could help!" said Aya. "I love old houses so much. There's a lot you can do with salvage and so on, so you don't have to spend tons of money on new materials, or make it look like it's trying to be suburbia or something."
    "First, you two should get some sleep," said Meg. "We don't exactly have anything you could call a bedroom yet, but we found a tent. Sorry you don't have anything more fancy for your wedding night."
    "We'll make do," said Charlie.
    They did.
    03-26-23-1-28-32-PM.png

In the morning, Aya took measurements
    (I have no idea. This was autonomous)
    03-26-23-2-31-24-PM.png

Putting her art-society instincts to work, she found a couple of art nouveau arches at the salvage place, plus some wallboard to give them a few enclosed spaces at least, until they could get a stonemason in
    03-26-23-2-33-50-PM.png

They decided to leave one hole in the floor, with flowers and a candle flame they would tend, as a symbolic memorial to those who had suffered and died here.
    Brokenstead would always be at least this much broken
    03-26-23-2-35-14-PM.png

"Now, what about this kitchen?" Aya asked.
    "What about it?" said Meg.
    03-26-23-2-37-45-PM.png

"It's open-air," said Charlie.
    "Here, have an umbrella," said Portia.
    03-26-23-2-39-29-PM.png

They slipped out for a little outing to the art center, just the two of them.
    03-26-23-2-51-19-PM.png

"We never took any wedding photos. I'll paint you one instead," Aya said.

It must take a lot of skill to make something so deliberately bad.

03-26-23-2-57-01-PM.png

How did Charlie's grades turn out at the end of second term?
    Well, he's passing!
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-25-at-6-38-24-PM.png
  • Options
    @mightysprite
    first, congrats to Charlie and Aya!!! <3

And LMAO the wedding! :D I was wondering what was wrong because of red plumbob , but that got solved, SOMEONE, LET THIS MAN USE THE TOILET!! :D

Very funny chapter! :smiley:

• Options
    edited November 2023
    Lmao Charlie💀
    🤣 I had a feeling that was the phone call he received😃 I thought she’d react differently when she heard 7 days😆 Congratulations to the Charlie and Aya☺️
    Its very nice to see Agnes starstruck for a change, wonder what she thought of his towel in the bathroom video.
    "You are not skyclad. You are river-clad.
    🤣
    Wow the stars and moon shot! Their witness was a fan, fitting.
    Enjoyed the update greatly😆
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,858 Member
    @mightysprite
    Congrats to Charlie and Aya! I cringed a bit when Charlie decided to tell Aya about the inheritance. She truly loves him since she took it all in stride. Their wedding was hilariously fitting.😁 Aya fits in the family perfectly!
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    @Ellupelluellu
    Yeah, he really should have gone to the bathroom at the pub but didn't think of it until too late. He was truly at risk of becoming, how do they put it, a "free-air tinkler" XD

@BlueSeaWaves @DaniRose2143
    He sure took a chance telling her! But if you ask for complete honesty, you should count yourself lucky if complete honesty is what you get, even if it comes with a few surprises. And she certainly doesn't mind having a nice nest egg to start out post-college life with.

They did skip the part of the relationship where you talk together for a few months, or even years, about your expectations for marriage and shared dreams for the future, and take time to see if you fit well in those ways.
    I wonder if that could ever cause any trouble in the long run?
  • Options
    @mightysprite
    lol I think those 2 are safe in the long run. Fingers crossed🤞
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Here comes a Local Color challenge update for the world of Tomarang!

Tomarang
    Local tradition: Repairing or upgrading objects Visiting neighbors
    Careers: All careers are available except Astronaut and Military
    Color: Yellow-green
    Optional challenge: Survive for a generation without ever directing a sim to clean anything (including hiring a maid or Bonehilda)
    Optional building challenge: A place for the residents of Tomarang to remember their deceased loved ones
    Tomarang is located between Sulani and Tartosa
    (or wherever you imagine it in your geography)
    Post edited by mightysprite on
  • Options
    Hope it's not too late to make a change. I felt like visiting neighbors would be a more fun tradition.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    @PunkandProud Wow! Five infants! Looking forward to reading :)

The weekend after second term, Aya asked Charlie to take her to the Henford cow fair. Henford-on-Bagley is next to Britechester, and Aya adores farm animals.
    "I just like to see them and be around them! The cows are so cute with their big eyes and little ears eeeeeeee!!" squealed Aya.
    This was a new side of his mischievous, artistic girlfriend, and Charlie was a little confused, but he was here for it. Off they went to the cow fair.

They arrived a little early, and went for a swim in the river.
    03-25-23-6-28-13-PM.png

Charlie enjoyed the feel of the warm sun and cool water, and the sight of his favorite girl's strong little body zipping fearlessly through the river. He thought back to a phone call he'd received that morning from his aunt's old friend Evie Delgato, now in her old age...
    "Charlie Strachan? I don't know if you remember me, but my parents and your grandparents used to be neighbors in Brindleton Bay. They had a will, you see, and there's a certain amount that was supposed to go to my second cousin Ranjit, except no one can locate him ever since he started building some sort of wormhole generator."
    "Uh..."
    "There's a clause that says if Ranjit is unable to claim the inheritance that it's supposed to go to my father's former roommate's brother's dog, who it says here was named Nugget."
    Charlie had been scrolling on his phone and lost track. "Nugget?"
    "Nugget is my father's-- well, never mind. In the event of Nugget's death, the money goes to a person of Nugget's choosing. Apparently, Nugget chose your Aunt Portia."
    "Oh, that's great! Portia totally deserves it."
    "There is one more condition though. My parents wanted to support the youngest members of the family they left their fortune to. So in the event that the beneficiary is a single childless adult, which I believe your aunt is?"
    "She is," said Charlie.
    "The money would go instead to any newlywed younger relative, in the hopes of helping that person get started with their young family."
    "Wow! I'm practically engaged!" burst out Charlie.
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-25-at-5-32-09-PM.png

"I'm so glad," said Evie. "Just send a copy of your marriage certificate within 7 days and we'll come through with the simoleons. Nugget's ghost will be pleased."
    "7 days?" squeaked Charlie.
    She hung up.
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-25-at-5-32-49-PM.png

Charlie had done some quick ring shopping in town and was hoping the cow fair outing and beautiful scenery would put Aya in a happy and, shall we say, accepting mood. Given that they'd never even discussed marriage, or anything more permanent than their current night-clubbing, shower-defacing college antics.

They went for a walk after the swim, in some beautiful old ruins.

"Aya, I know we haven't said this yet, but I love you."
    "Really? Wow, that's so sweet Charlie... I love you too."
    "And um, I don't know if a Bad Pianist is someone you would want to spend your life with, but I'd be most honored, and really really happy, if you would say that you would."
    03-25-23-7-08-07-PM.png

"Ack!" said Aya.
    "I'm sorry, I know this is really sudden."
    "What's the rush?"
    "I just... wanted you to know how I felt, and what I want." As soon as it was out of his mouth, he realized it was actually true, inheritance or no inheritance.
    He didn't feel like he could say that, though.
    "Charlie, I do think this is what I want, but maybe we should take some time to contemplate."
    "How's 7 days?"
    Fortunately, she said yes.
    03-25-23-7-08-22-PM.png

"What did you want to contemplate about?"
    Aya gave him a kiss. "For right now, I just want to go look at some cows."
    "Cows it is," said Charlie, with some relief.
    Charlie admired the topiary loudly and at length.
    03-25-23-7-12-01-PM.png

And a bottle of strawberry milk.
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-26-at-1-00-50-PM.png

"You don't have to try so hard," said Aya. "But thank you."

He was recognized by some adoring fans.
    "Sonny, you just make those classical pieces... entirely your own! And you bring them to a new generation! Thank you, thank you!"
    "I could do nothing less, ma'am."
    03-25-23-7-10-32-PM.png

Charlie discovered that indeed, cows are kind of cute.
    03-26-23-12-59-10-PM.png

"Are there many more cow fairs in our future?" asked Aya.
    "We can't get there from Willow Creek," said Charlie.
    "Maybe we'll get one of our own then! Or perhaps a llama," said Aya.
    "It probably wouldn't be the weirdest thing in the house," said Charlie.
    "What?"
    "You'll see. Do you want to come home with me for a visit? Maybe it will be your home someday."
    "Only if we see every single cow before we leave," said Aya. "And have a drink in this adorable pub."
    03-25-23-7-17-21-PM.png

They talked about wedding plans at the pub.
    03-26-23-1-05-04-PM.png

"My parents aren't going to be able to get here in 7 days," said Aya. "But they would be pleased if I got married skyclad, like everyone does in our family."
    "You got it!"
    Aya looked relieved.
    "What does skyclad mean?"
    "Well..."
    03-26-23-1-05-21-PM.png

She explained it to him.
    "I have to stand up in front of all my family and all our friends with no clothes on??" exclaimed Charlie.
    "It's all about leaving nothing to the imagination," Aya said. "Complete honesty, complete vulnerability, in our most important moments."
    Charlie thought about complete honesty for a minute.
    "Aya... there's something I have to tell you about."
    He was worried she might think his proposal was less real, because of the inheritance offer.
    Fortunately, complete honesty combined with lots of money was a winning combination for this lady.
    Charlie saw that telltale gleam in her eye.
    "I thought of a way your family and our friends don't have to watch," Aya giggled.
    "Oh no, what are you thinking of now?" said Charlie.
    "Let's go back to the river and get married right now!" said Aya.
    03-26-23-1-05-31-PM.png

(Content warning: Nudity. It's in the usual censor blur, no mods or poses. Not a woohoo scene.)
    "Okay, I'm skyclad, what do we do now?" asked Charlie.
    03-26-23-1-10-47-PM.png

"You are not skyclad. You are river-clad. We have to get out and stand under the moon and say our vows."
    Charlie got out.
    "Do you feel surrounded by the goddess of the moon and the spirits of the forest, and all the stars besides?"
    "I feel... cold."
    03-26-23-1-12-12-PM.png

"Eep!" said random passerby. "I'm really sorry to interrupt your, uh, romantic moment?"
    "Nonsense," said Aya, waving pleasantly, the other young woman's discomfort propelling her into a peculiar extra politeness. "This is our wedding, would you like to stay and watch? You could be our witness!"
    03-26-23-1-14-14-PM.png

"Um," the young woman said uncertainly, "maybe it depends on what you're going to-- AAAAHHH! Omig*d omig*d omig*d you're marrying Bad Pianist!!"
    "You recognized him with his clothes off huh?"
    "Yes! From that video in the towel in the locker room! That was awesome! Can I have your autograph?"
    "First," said Charlie, "I have to say some things to the woman who is going to be my first priority from now on."
    03-26-23-1-15-43-PM.png

The groom said his words. The bride said hers.
    03-26-23-1-16-50-PM.png

The moon, stars and forest approved.
    03-26-23-1-16-45-PM.png

It was time for the ceremony to come to a necessary end.
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-26-at-1-18-04-PM.png

They got dressed, and then the witness got her autograph.
    Thanks for witnessing a Bad Pianist's wedding, he wrote on it.
    "Eeeee I can't wait to tell all my friends and post the video I took on TikTok!"
    "I already deleted that video off your phone," Aya said with a sweet smile, handing it back to her. "You will just have to remember the moment."
    03-26-23-1-19-28-PM.png

After that, it was time to bring Aya home to Brokenstead to visit.
    03-26-23-1-25-24-PM.png

Aya happily told the whole story about the inheritance. Charlie was a little embarrassed.
    "You said this was all because of Nugget?" said Portia in disbelief.
    Flashback to Portia and Nugget
    12-31-22-8-03-37-PM.png
    "He was such a good boy," said Portia with a sigh. "I had no idea he was rich."
    "I can't believe your house! This place has such beautiful historic qualities!" said Aya. "Even if it is a bit unfinished."
    "Historic qualities, it has," said Meg.
    "And unfinished, it is. We haven't really gotten around to doing very much restoration yet," said Toru.
    "Maybe I could help!" said Aya. "I love old houses so much. There's a lot you can do with salvage and so on, so you don't have to spend tons of money on new materials, or make it look like it's trying to be suburbia or something."
    "First, you two should get some sleep," said Meg. "We don't exactly have anything you could call a bedroom yet, but we found a tent. Sorry you don't have anything more fancy for your wedding night."
    "We'll make do," said Charlie.
    They did.
    03-26-23-1-28-32-PM.png

In the morning, Aya took measurements
    (I have no idea. This was autonomous)
    03-26-23-2-31-24-PM.png

Putting her art-society instincts to work, she found a couple of art nouveau arches at the salvage place, plus some wallboard to give them a few enclosed spaces at least, until they could get a stonemason in
    03-26-23-2-33-50-PM.png

They decided to leave one hole in the floor, with flowers and a candle flame they would tend, as a symbolic memorial to those who had suffered and died here.
    Brokenstead would always be at least this much broken
    03-26-23-2-35-14-PM.png

"Now, what about this kitchen?" Aya asked.
    "What about it?" said Meg.
    03-26-23-2-37-45-PM.png

"It's open-air," said Charlie.
    "Here, have an umbrella," said Portia.
    03-26-23-2-39-29-PM.png

They slipped out for a little outing to the art center, just the two of them.
    03-26-23-2-51-19-PM.png

"We never took any wedding photos. I'll paint you one instead," Aya said.

It must take a lot of skill to make something so deliberately bad.

03-26-23-2-57-01-PM.png

How did Charlie's grades turn out at the end of second term?
    Well, he's passing!
    Screen-Shot-2023-03-25-at-6-38-24-PM.png

@mightysprite this was a very entertaining read.
    I especially love the idea of the heir to an inheritance being determined by a dog, and a ghost dog at that! Also really like the artist's interpretation of the wedding. :D
  • Options
    @WhatCobblers thanks! glad you enjoyed it :)
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @mightysprite Love Charles adventures, his life is so F-U-N, his friends, his girlfriend and his family, and Charlie himself, I just enjoy reading this challenge <3:)

• Options
    Thanks @Lyrie glad you like it! You write some great friend-themed adventures too :)