Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Rent Livestream

When will the livestream come? I thought maybe this week so it seems odd that not even an announcement has been made. Anyone have any ideas or insight on trends?
Go Raptors!

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,449 Member
    It will probably be a week before release. This week is Thanksgiving and they are likely having the days off.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,764 Member
    Right, gotcha. I’m Canadian so my only reminder of American Thanksgiving are Black Friday sales 😬
    Go Raptors!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,559 Member
    I am also,lookint forward to see a livestream even if i preordered the pack will not be able to play till i get and install my new pc december 8 my old one went dead😥
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    When will the livestream come? I thought maybe this week so it seems odd that not even an announcement has been made. Anyone have any ideas or insight on trends?

Possibly Next Friday or the following week.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 893 Member
    edited November 2023
    Delete please
    Post edited by Sara1010P on
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,947 Member
    Today was not the beautiful day when the livestream was announced...

Soon... Please, announce it soon...
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,840 Member
    I'd like to know when the livestream is. I've got appointments to schedule- you know...
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,589 Member
    Is it even confirmed that we are getting a lifestream? I don't recall if there has been a lifestream for every previous EP.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 548 Member
    I think there will be a livestream, and I think it will be next week, i.e. a week before release. @simgirl1010 posted the equivalent dates for Horse Ranch somewhere (can’t remember which thread) and the livestream for that was a week before (I think it was the Friday?), and was only announced a day or so before then. So it looks to me as if we’re on target to have the announcement the middle of next week and the livestream at the end of the week.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,078 Member
    Here's that info. It was originally posted before the Gameplay Trailer.

Based on the schedule of events for Horse Ranch we can probably estimate when we'll see the gameplay trailer and livestream for For Rent.

Horse Ranch
    Reveal Trailer on Thursday June 22
    Gameplay Trailer on Thursday July 6, 2 weeks following the reveal trailer
    Livestream announced a week later on Thursday July 13
    Livestream on Friday July 14
    Pre pack patch on Tuesday July 18
    Pack released on Thursday July 20

For Rent
    Reveal Trailer on Thursday Nov 2
    Gameplay Trailer on Thursday Nov 16, 2 weeks following the reveal trailer
    Thanksgiving Thursday November 23 (probably no news that week)
    Livestream announcement Thursday Nov 30
    Livestream on Friday Dec 1
    Pre pack patch on Tuesday Dec 5
    Release day Thursday Dec 7
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,697 Member
    I wonder if this one will be a prerecorded livestream too, like the Horse Ranch was. It certainly took away some of the omph knowing it was not really live, but perhaps that is the easier way. We did have some rather bad livesreams in the past, so if they improve I guess prerecorded is okay-ish.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Here's that info. It was originally posted before the Gameplay Trailer.

Based on the schedule of events for Horse Ranch we can probably estimate when we'll see the gameplay trailer and livestream for For Rent.

Horse Ranch
    Reveal Trailer on Thursday June 22
    Gameplay Trailer on Thursday July 6, 2 weeks following the reveal trailer
    Livestream announced a week later on Thursday July 13
    Livestream on Friday July 14
    Pre pack patch on Tuesday July 18
    Pack released on Thursday July 20

For Rent
    Reveal Trailer on Thursday Nov 2
    Gameplay Trailer on Thursday Nov 16, 2 weeks following the reveal trailer
    Thanksgiving Thursday November 23 (probably no news that week)
    Livestream announcement Thursday Nov 30
    Livestream on Friday Dec 1
    Pre pack patch on Tuesday Dec 5
    Release day Thursday Dec 7

Also after the Livestream the Game Changers will have Early Access once the Embargo Lifts.
  • Options
    I wonder if this one will be a prerecorded livestream too, like the Horse Ranch was. It certainly took away some of the omph knowing it was not really live, but perhaps that is the easier way. We did have some rather bad livesreams in the past, so if they improve I guess prerecorded is okay-ish.

Most likely yes.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 460 Member

I wouldn't like that. I want to see the whole pack, warts (i.e., bugs) and all.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,764 Member
    They’ll have to have a livestream to show us how For Rent works. It’s not very straight forward
    Go Raptors!