Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What aspect of fall do you despise?

cyncie wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite pumpkin-based dish?

I don't have any. I wonder if the pumpkin here is different than in the US cuz I don't like pumpkin here but y'all make it sound like it is so nice. So I'm confusion. 🤣

Pumpkin pie is always best, to me. Dekay, I’ve decided what most people love about pumpkin everything in the US is not really the pumpkin, but the pumpkin pie spices.

Hmm, I guess that makes sense. Not that I know how legit pumpkin spice tastes like. XD

Seasonal depression? lol
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,672 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite pumpkin-based dish?

I don't have any. I wonder if the pumpkin here is different than in the US cuz I don't like pumpkin here but y'all make it sound like it is so nice. So I'm confusion. 🤣

Pumpkin pie is always best, to me. Dekay, I’ve decided what most people love about pumpkin everything in the US is not really the pumpkin, but the pumpkin pie spices.

Hmm, I guess that makes sense. Not that I know how legit pumpkin spice tastes like. XD

In my city, in early fall, it's very hot and the UV is strong. But as long as in a shade place, it's cool, unlike summer where there is nowhere to hide.
    In the fall after early fall, my city is paradise.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,673 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Cold, gray, rainy days and the fact that winter is next. I’m a sunshine and warm kind of girl.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My allergies RETURN! The coughing, and sneezing, gagging and wheezing! Also, the sore throat and talking like Wolfman Jack! As if Springtime wasn't bad enough for me and my allergies, I get a SECOND run in the Fall!

Does that sound like fun to you? :tongue:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,617 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What is your fav drink for the fall season?

I just drink whatever I normally do. 😆
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What is your fav drink for the fall season?

I just drink whatever I normally do. 😆

Not specifically a fall drink, but when it gets cold I love hot cocoa.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    How's everyone's Thanksgiving if you celebrate it? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I bought an Xbox! My first ever console purchase.
  • Options
    I bought an Xbox! My first ever console purchase.

Wow! That sound awesome. How does it feel playing on console rather than PC?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wild! The controls for games are very different. haha

I've been playing games through Xbox Game Pass, which is an awesome subscription service. $15 or so dollars a month for instant access to almost 500 games.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your favorite snow day memory?

NIL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    PrincessssPrincessss Posts: 72 Member
    > @DeKay said:
    > Today's Q Q is:
    > What’s your favorite snow day memory?
    > NIL.

I had just been Christmas shopping with my mum and little sister and we were all carrying heavy bags of gifts and food. Then suddenly I slipped on the snow and fell down. Somehow all the shopping stayed in the bags. We all laughed our heads off and I got back up and then we walked again and literally ten seconds later....

My bags split and everything fell out in to the slow LMAO XD

We all laughed again and we still laugh about this now ^^
    That is by far my favourite show day memory despite it not really being that great for me, at the time. :p
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your favorite snow day memory?

When I was growing up, we lived on a big hill where the road would get snowed over some winters. All of us neighborhood kids would get together, build a bonfire, and spend the whole day sledding down that hill. Fun stuff.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Peppermint or salted caramel?

Peppermint!!!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Peppermint forever!!!!! 😁
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you prefer white lights or multicolored lights on your Christmas tree?

White lights just look nicey and "snowier" to me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

White lights just look nicey and "snowier" to me.

I like white lights as well. There's something magical about them. My family always opt for the multicoloured lights though lol so maybe it's just me who prefers them. One year we had blue lights which was pretty as well.
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I like both. White lights feel like Christmas magic, but multicolored lights are very retro. I have a couple of table top trees and one floor tree. The table top trees have white lights. I don’t always put the floor tree up, but it’s a silver tinsel tree with an old fashioned color wheel instead of lights.

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I like both. White lights feel like Christmas magic, but multicolored lights are very retro. I have a couple of table top trees and one floor tree. The table top trees have white lights. I don’t always put the floor tree up, but it’s a silver tinsel tree with an old fashioned color wheel instead of lights.

That's nice. We have a reindeer that sits in the front garden, also lights up, white which is quite nice and pretty.
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have wet feet from snow/rain or forget your gloves at home?

Um, I don't need gloves where I'm from so I'mma pick that one. 😁
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Lucky you having nice weather 🙂 I think I would rather forget my gloves as my boots already leak and I hate having wet tights lolol 😂🤣 I constantly get wet feet and then really cold toes at the moment when it rains.
    Need Santa to bring me some new boots for Xmas 🎅🏻😁
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    Princessss wrote: »
    Lucky you having nice weather 🙂 I think I would rather forget my gloves as my boots already leak and I hate having wet tights lolol 😂🤣 I constantly get wet feet and then really cold toes at the moment when it rains.

The rain here in Singapore can get pretty insane tho. I remember one time, I had to come to work with wet jeans. They were so drenched cuz I think I was walking by the side of the road and the water splashed on me as a bus drove by. And my shoes and socks were already wet as heck cuz I always had holes in my shoes. 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

The rain here in Singapore can get pretty insane tho. I remember one time, I had to come to work with wet jeans. They were so drenched cuz I think I was walking by the side of the road and the water splashed on me as a bus drove by. And my shoes and socks were already wet as heck cuz I always had holes in my shoes. 🤣

Lol that sounds cool but really annoying at the same time. Just got this image of you reaching work, soaked right through, and just going 'You have no idea what I went through to get here today. Lol 😂🤣 You should get a raise or promotion for going. When it pours and I get soaked going to school I just turn round and go home 😂
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have chapped lips or a cold nose?

Oooh, both are kinda terrible but since I have asthma and it's always a pain to breathe with a cold nose, I'm gonna pick chapped lips. 🥲

Lol that sounds cool but really annoying at the same time. Just got this image of you reaching work, soaked right through, and just going 'You have no idea what I went through to get here today. Lol 😂🤣 You should get a raise or promotion for going. When it pours and I get soaked going to school I just turn round and go home 😂

Haha, good thing I'm invisble so nobody at work noticed me. I remember I just took off my shoes and socks when I reached my room and just sat there barefoot while drying the socks. 🤣🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,672 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have chapped lips or a cold nose?

Oooh, both are kinda terrible but since I have asthma and it's always a pain to breathe with a cold nose, I'm gonna pick chapped lips. 🥲

Chapped lips, because I'm very likely have vasomotor rhinitis, cold nose is always means stuffy or/and runny nose to me.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top