Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,689 Member
    edited October 2023
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Best horror movie of all time?

I don’t actually watch many horror films, so I can’t rate the Best of the Best. But when I was a kid, I remember being totally terrified by The House of Wax (1953). It starred Vincent Price, and whenever it came on TV, I would hide behind my dad’s chair to watch it. I do like most Alfred Hitchc0ck movies, but I’d classify them as Suspense.

(really? The man’s name is filtered out?)

Post edited by cyncie on
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,642 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather dress up as a classic monster eg. Vampire, Clown, Mummy, or a movie character/pop culture reference?

I usually dress as a fictional character. 😅🤣 So I don't look insane. But I think if I were living in the US, I'd probably dress like a witch or vampire or something.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather dress up as a classic monster eg. Vampire, Clown, Mummy, or a movie character/pop culture reference?

I guess I’ve done both, but usually my Halloween costumes were for work, so that kind of made a difference. When I worked with kids, we didn’t do scary costumes, so I dressed as a general character: jungle explorer, child, cat, etc. when I started working in adult long term care, our costumes were determined by group themes, like island castaways, hippies, pirates, or Disney movies (101 Dalmatians, Snow White).

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I usually dress as a fictional character. 😅🤣 So I don't look insane. But I think if I were living in the US, I'd probably dress like a witch or vampire or something.

Although I'm not celebrate Halloween, and there're rarely or no Halloween activities in my city, but if possible, Daffodil Chunyu. 🤣🤣🤣
    pinydoj.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I usually dress an as anime character.

I have been told that I look like an anime character by multiple random people, especially when I wear a wig but even when not wearing one and not talking about anime, so I guess it works.
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    We've made it to page number 2200! This is a really long thread. haha
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    We've made it to page number 2200! This is a really long thread. haha

And we're not even close to page 2700.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    What's the question of the day, @DeKay ? B)
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
  • Options
    fujicakes1 wrote: »
    What's the question of the day, DeKay ? B)
    What's something that you thought you'd have already done by now, but haven't?

Well, when I was kid, I always thought I would be living in New York in my 20's. 😅😅 But here I am still haven't even gone overseas. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    This thread has become so sad, so bump. How y'all doing?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay i’m good! Anxious 😬 because of a bunch of things, but, you know. How about you?
  • Options
    I'm recovering from a dental surgery. I got some broken teeth taken out and replaced with new ones. Hooray for pain relief medicine!
  • Options
    DeKay i’m good! Anxious 😬 because of a bunch of things, but, you know. How about you?

I'm good other than having tummy aches from the pretzels I made. I think the baking soda bath I gave them was a bit too concentrated but here I am still eating them everyday. LOL.
    I'm recovering from a dental surgery. I got some broken teeth taken out and replaced with new ones. Hooray for pain relief medicine!

Ouch! Well get better soon! That reminds me to go to the dentist soon. Oh well, maybe next year. 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,674 Member
    edited November 2023
    I recently heard that someone dreamed of peeing and ended up wetting the bed. Many people dream that they can't pee or can't find a usable toilet, after waking up they really want to pee, and I have had similar situations.

I have a hypothesis: some special situations in dreams are where the brain is protecting us.

This reminds me of
    Around early October, I dreamt that I was holding a character from a FPS/Stealth game (I won't say who he is in this thread, but I can give a hint: tsundere type) and sleeping in a simple bedroom that was clearly not my room. Though I was very excited, I didn't do anything to him for unknown reason. His body pressed my arm to numb but I didn't remind him. When I woke up I found I hugged the pillow, my arm were numb under the pressure of the pillow and myself.
    If I had done something to him in the dream, I might have broken a bone.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,761 Member
    What's the question of the day, DeKay ? B)
    What's something that you thought you'd have already done by now, but haven't?

Well, when I was kid, I always thought I would be living in New York in my 20's. 😅😅 But here I am still haven't even gone overseas. LOL.

Have a full time career in any of the disciplines I trained in (writing, art and illustration), and have at least one book published! 😅 I think I was a bit unrealistic with my goals to want to achieve everything so early.
    I also would love to move back to a city but it hasn't happened yet.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your favorite fall food?

Apple strudel?? I don't know. We don't have fall here. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,761 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your favorite fall food?

Apple strudel?? I don't know. We don't have fall here. LOL.

Dark chocolate candy apples. Had a go at making some for Halloween:AuJzzM7.jpg
  • Options
    Those look fantastic, @WhatCobblers!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What is something that you look forward to about fall? What happens at this time?

NIL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What is something that you look forward to about fall? What happens at this time?

NIL.

Colder weather, certain video games like The Sims feel cozier to play and comfort food is very warm and comforting.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Today's Q Q is:

I am. Here. Autumn is. Here. I feel like, if you see the leaves, the colors you know, it is this time of year. And very soon they will be without leaves and stark against the sky.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I like fall festivals and that kind of thing. I’d look forward to fall more if winter wasn’t next. I’m not a fan of the cold.

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your favorite pumpkin-based dish?

I don't have any. I wonder if the pumpkin here is different than in the US cuz I don't like pumpkin here but y'all make it sound like it is so nice. So I'm confusion. 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't have any. I wonder if the pumpkin here is different than in the US cuz I don't like pumpkin here but y'all make it sound like it is so nice. So I'm confusion. 🤣

Pumpkin pie is always best, to me. Dekay, I’ve decided what most people love about pumpkin everything in the US is not really the pumpkin, but the pumpkin pie spices.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Today's Q Q is:
    What aspect of fall do you despise?

cyncie wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Pumpkin pie is always best, to me. Dekay, I’ve decided what most people love about pumpkin everything in the US is not really the pumpkin, but the pumpkin pie spices.

Hmm, I guess that makes sense. Not that I know how legit pumpkin spice tastes like. XD
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top