Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Wish List

What kind of worlds would you like to see in the sims 4?

My wish list would be something inspired by...

Iceland
Egypt
The Caribbean
South Africa
Australia
Vietnam
Tuscany (more Monte Vista than Tartosa)

Comments

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Ireland/Scotland with a bit mystic touch or Sherlock Holmes adventures!
    caption.jpg
    1200x600_edinburgh_city.jpg

Middle/South America (Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Cuba(! the colors! the vibes!) with beach, cars and wild llamas)
    iStock-1136626050.jpg

A bigger town like San Myshuno but in a different part of the world. I would love cyberpunk with asian touch like in Blade Runner.
    Nivalis-pcgh_b2article_artwork.jpg

France! With new romantic interactions and the reassembled heart shaped bed!
    maxresdefault.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member
    Hmm...let me think. If we, for example, get a romance expansion/game pack, I would love to see a world that's inspired by Paris since it's the City of Love like @Lenny_Ogg said. πŸ’–πŸŒƒπŸ’–
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    β™₯ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around β™₯
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,099 Member
    I would love to see a variation of worlds:
    • An Indian world to fit with all our Indian BB and CAS, add northern India and it would fit with Oasis Courtyard as well.
    • Any African inspired world: Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa...(preferably at least two to make a new region in game)
    • Another South American inspired world to fit with Selvadorada.
    • More European worlds: A city based on Paris, London, Amsterdam and/or Firenze for instance. I also like the suggestion of Scotland/Ireland - possibly for a fairy pack.

Personally I would buy "world packs" that consisted only of a (big enough) world, bb connected to the local style, and food and cultural traditions of the world. Possibly some CAS if the local fashion is distinct and special enough.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member
    > @JAL said:
    > I would love to see a variation of worlds:
    > * An Indian world to fit with all our Indian BB and CAS, add northern India and it would fit with Oasis Courtyard as well.
    > * Any African inspired world: Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa...(preferably at least two to make a new region in game)
    > * Another South American inspired world to fit with Selvadorada.
    > * More European worlds: A city based on Paris, London, Amsterdam and/or Firenze for instance. I also like the suggestion of Scotland/Ireland - possibly for a fairy pack.
    >
    >
    > Personally I would buy "world packs" that consisted only of a (big enough) world, bb connected to the local style, and food and cultural traditions of the world. Possibly some CAS if the local fashion is distinct and special enough.

Ooh, an African-inspired world does sound nice, especially Egypt. Perhaps if we do get an Egyptian-like world, we might see the return of mummies (I don't like mummies in general but they could turn out to be a temporary occult like the skeletons if they're included). The pyramids could also function as tombs we could explore, just like in The Sims 3 World Adventures expansion pack.πŸ₯°
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    β™₯ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around β™₯
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 790 Member
    I would like to see:

Norway
    Australia
    Canada
    France
    Morocco
    India
    Mexico
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,189 Member
    My World Wish is:

Africa
    Canada
    Egypt
    France
    Germany
    Greece
    Iceland
    New Zealand
    Norwegian
    Spain
    Swiss

• Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 747 Member
    Off the beaten trail....

Congo
    Madagascar
    Tunisia
    Nepal
    Greenland
    Antarctica

Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐢Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, πŸ˜‘Loner
    My Stories: πŸ€·πŸ»πŸ• Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | πŸŒƒDark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 485 Member
    As a Canadian, I'm intrigued as to what people are imagining when they ask for a Canadian world!

Is it this?
    31776531_web1_230206-WCT-BanffNoSkiing-top_1.jpg

Or this?
    1071675e-1bd7-4a81-8b40-735eb9241410.jpg

Or this?
    chateau-frontenac---old-quebec--96310704-721dc1cd64dc42959ee909b70fe602fb.jpg

Or is it this?
    erik-mclean-G-wuGnJn9Mw-unsplash.jpg

I can tell you right now, though, it won't be this, lol.
    Igloos.jpg

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,526 Member
    edited October 2023
    As a Canadian, I'm intrigued as to what people are imagining when they ask for a Canadian world!

Is it this?

Or is it this?

I can tell you right now, though, it won't be this, lol.

I heard there are some underground passages and shops in some cities to deal with the cold weather. That would be nice, and since it's so big and diverse, they could make it like Mt. Komorebi neighbourhood with different areas. We already have skiing, so maybe they could give us eskimo igloos and moose families this time. And sasquatch of course.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,189 Member
    As a Canadian, I would love to see Niagara Ontario, Victoria British Columbia & Duck Lake Saskatchewan.
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    > @JAL said:
    > I would love to see a variation of worlds:
    > * An Indian world to fit with all our Indian BB and CAS, add northern India and it would fit with Oasis Courtyard as well.
    > * Any African inspired world: Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa...(preferably at least two to make a new region in game)
    > * Another South American inspired world to fit with Selvadorada.
    > * More European worlds: A city based on Paris, London, Amsterdam and/or Firenze for instance. I also like the suggestion of Scotland/Ireland - possibly for a fairy pack.
    >
    >
    > Personally I would buy "world packs" that consisted only of a (big enough) world, bb connected to the local style, and food and cultural traditions of the world. Possibly some CAS if the local fashion is distinct and special enough.

Ooh, an African-inspired world does sound nice, especially Egypt. Perhaps if we do get an Egyptian-like world, we might see the return of mummies (I don't like mummies in general but they could turn out to be a temporary occult like the skeletons if they're included). The pyramids could also function as tombs we could explore, just like in The Sims 3 World Adventures expansion pack.πŸ₯°

I would 100% buy world packs. I really wish EA would create them. Some BB/cas inspired by the location, some foods, maybe an activity or dance inspired by the region, maybe some sort of souvenir stall... I would absolutely pay for that.

I would love another "adventures" pack similar to Jungle Adventures with the archeology skill, tomb exploration, and culture but based on Egypt.
  • Options
    BearyBryBearyBry Posts: 88 Member
    New Zealand definitely, but would also love a world with a Scandinavian influence.
  • Options
    rhaliusrhalius Posts: 478 Member
    I'd like to see a neighbourhood added that has both beach houses and some apartments. I don't like that Sulani is the only place where we have a few beach lots.

Maybe some sort of LA inspired world, with perhaps a pier with some amusement rides. Could come with some new boats as well that expansion, maybe some nice speedboats and the ability to water ski behind them.
    Also becoming able to build some sand castles or sculptures, adding some other beach vacation stuff as well like volley ball. Possibly there could be like a hotel too at the beach where sims can go on vacation. Or could even own the hotel and run it.

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,094 Member
    I want more American themed worlds it would be nice to have a world based on Colorado.

4-3.jpg
    GettyImages-1084533824-1024x684.jpg
    HomePagePhoto18.jpg

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,526 Member
    I want more American themed worlds it would be nice to have a world based on Colorado.

The pictures are beautiful, but wouldn't it be a lot like Chestnut Ridge world? I would love a mountain world with a big lake and lake houses all around it with the possibility to swim there, row boats or motorboats, and wind surfing.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Scandinavia, Canada, France, Greece.
    OO2UdmJ.png