Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited October 2023
    Color wheel color wheel color wheel oh please! I hope the developers of this game are well aware that many of us Simmers still want this feature for The Sims 4 right? And no I am not asking for a full on CAStyle but new color wheel for objects, clothes, hair, eyes, TS2 way of changing bed sheets and the frame or something. I will never stop asking for color wheel for TS4, until it is there in game. Why can we make zebra horses and rainbow cats and circus patterned dogs but we cannot paint our Sims with a color wheel tool as well? Very disappointing in my opinion :disappointed:
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,101 Member
    I'm not even sure if I answered this before or not since it's such a huge thread by now, but here are my 50 cents as it stands today:

Objects:
    • Doorbells
    • Alarm clocks
    • News papers
    • Landline phone
    • Exercise bike (instructor and regular)
    • Aerobics or gymnastic mats (or an alternative function to the yoga mat that you can switch between)
    • A ticket counter/box office that you can add to any communal lot to charge entrance fee (with the option to set the fee and change the look of the uniform)
    • Hairdresser chair
    • Pool slides
    • Changing room and more shop items in general

Venues/lots traits:
    • Hotels (and motels, and b&bs)
    • Buildable apartments and townhouses
    • A movie theatre
    • A bowling alley
    • Multipurpose lots
    • Less required objects on different type of lots; move them to recommended so we can still use the click feature to get them.

Interactions:
    • More games for kids to play with other kids
    • The ability to take a walk, hiking or go jogging together (and interact while doing it)
    • The ability to talk while relaxing, sunbathing or knitting (seriously who goes mute during those kinds of activities? Sims talk all the time while doing homework or reading, but relaxing? Nope, can't do it!)
    • The ability to make out while relaxing next to each other on a bed

Age specific:
    • Less neat teenagers! Seriously no teenager to date knows how to locate the hamper, even when it's right there in front of them. Making the bed? Cleaning up the dishes without someone telling them or assigning them a chore? Yeah, right!
    • Same argument for kids, though my experience they are easier to get to do stuff than teenagers.
    • Generally, less obedient kids and teenagers. More tantrums. More slamming doors.
    • Toddlers should not be able to put themselves to sleep, change their own clothes or put away toys.
    • A middle adult stage where they get wrinkles, start needing glasses and most of all - stop having kids well before they're the equivalent of 90.

Others:
    • Make all careers at least semiactive
    • Add more aspirations
    • Add more lifestyles, and make them less annoying
    • More social bunny posts options: vacations, camping, getting new family members, animals doing funny/stupid things...
    • More milestones: getting a sibling, maxing any kind of skill (even as an adult), first time on a horse, first time fulfilling an aspiration...
    • Make personality traits more impactful
    • Let new outfits cost money
    • Allow for copying outfits, make up or hairstyles between categorizes in cas
    • Allow for filtering out CC in CAS and BB
    • Make it possible to remove CC directly from inside the game (in CAS and BB)
    • Add a hide option for clothes, make up or furniture we don't like (but easy to find again should we make a mistake or want to change it)
    • Toggles for all occults, per save so we can have one save with occults and one without it at the same time
    • Make calendars unique to the worlds, so that each world can have different holidays
    • Event creators, so I can make winterfest markets and spring fairs in whatever world I want
    • More options to control NPCs (make less, edit what they wear, block certain outfits)
    • Allow us to create our own outfit presets and save for future use
    • Make weather editable to a larger extent and per world, so I can set the weather I want for a particular world
    • Add more teach-options on more skills (like with knitting)
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    ShellySims35ShellySims35 Posts: 2 New Member
    I just want to say i think there needs to be a cart in the store where you purchase the expansion packs. I am about to purchase several of the packs, kits and etc. but i have to buy then individually. and it will take forever. just saying. please and thanks
  • Options
    rhaliusrhalius Posts: 478 Member
    Sims who are woohoo partners should be able to sleep in the same bed. Why would they be able to have sex together in that bed, yet be uncomfortable sleeping next to each other?

I am trying to save bed space here in a large house hold of singles.
  • Options
    witchypiewitchypie Posts: 18 Member
    Maybe make the game work properly without us having to use mods? Oh, witchy, shut up.
  • Options
    haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    In the future, I think an option that a sim convinces their friend to quit their job and they will be unemployed!!
    What do you think?
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • Options
    ShannonMarie_76ShannonMarie_76 Posts: 47 Member
    I just want to say i think there needs to be a cart in the store where you purchase the expansion packs. I am about to purchase several of the packs, kits and etc. but i have to buy then individually. and it will take forever. just saying. please and thanks

I have had it show up once as add to cart, that was it, then it was back to purchase now. It really is a pain to have to keep purchasing repeatedly rather than one time.
  • Options
    ShannonMarie_76ShannonMarie_76 Posts: 47 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    I'm not even sure if I answered this before or not since it's such a huge thread by now, but here are my 50 cents as it stands today:

Objects:
    • Doorbells
    • Alarm clocks
    • News papers
    • Landline phone
    • Exercise bike (instructor and regular)
    • Aerobics or gymnastic mats (or an alternative function to the yoga mat that you can switch between)
    • A ticket counter/box office that you can add to any communal lot to charge entrance fee (with the option to set the fee and change the look of the uniform)
    • Hairdresser chair
    • Pool slides
    • Changing room and more shop items in general

Venues/lots traits:
    • Hotels (and motels, and b&bs)
    • Buildable apartments and townhouses
    • A movie theatre
    • A bowling alley
    • Multipurpose lots
    • Less required objects on different type of lots; move them to recommended so we can still use the click feature to get them.

Interactions:
    • More games for kids to play with other kids
    • The ability to take a walk, hiking or go jogging together (and interact while doing it)
    • The ability to talk while relaxing, sunbathing or knitting (seriously who goes mute during those kinds of activities? Sims talk all the time while doing homework or reading, but relaxing? Nope, can't do it!)
    • The ability to make out while relaxing next to each other on a bed

Age specific:
    • Less neat teenagers! Seriously no teenager to date knows how to locate the hamper, even when it's right there in front of them. Making the bed? Cleaning up the dishes without someone telling them or assigning them a chore? Yeah, right!
    • Same argument for kids, though my experience they are easier to get to do stuff than teenagers.
    • Generally, less obedient kids and teenagers. More tantrums. More slamming doors.
    • Toddlers should not be able to put themselves to sleep, change their own clothes or put away toys.
    • A middle adult stage where they get wrinkles, start needing glasses and most of all - stop having kids well before they're the equivalent of 90.

Others:
    • Make all careers at least semiactive
    • Add more aspirations
    • Add more lifestyles, and make them less annoying
    • More social bunny posts options: vacations, camping, getting new family members, animals doing funny/stupid things...
    • More milestones: getting a sibling, maxing any kind of skill (even as an adult), first time on a horse, first time fulfilling an aspiration...
    • Make personality traits more impactful
    • Let new outfits cost money
    • Allow for copying outfits, make up or hairstyles between categorizes in cas
    • Allow for filtering out CC in CAS and BB
    • Make it possible to remove CC directly from inside the game (in CAS and BB)
    • Add a hide option for clothes, make up or furniture we don't like (but easy to find again should we make a mistake or want to change it)
    • Toggles for all occults, per save so we can have one save with occults and one without it at the same time
    • Make calendars unique to the worlds, so that each world can have different holidays
    • Event creators, so I can make winterfest markets and spring fairs in whatever world I want
    • More options to control NPCs (make less, edit what they wear, block certain outfits)
    • Allow us to create our own outfit presets and save for future use
    • Make weather editable to a larger extent and per world, so I can set the weather I want for a particular world
    • Add more teach-options on more skills (like with knitting)

There is bowling
  • Options
    Could be interesting if maybe you could freeze a Sim into a preservation machine or such for as long as you want, with time passing by.
    Like maybe an old Sim gets frozen for a few generations before waking up to see their great great grandchildren.
    Or maybe you just want to give an annoying sim a bit of a time out. Bonus points if you can also freeze visiting sims.
    While frozen all needs would be static and they would not age, could not be part of the household either unless someone wakes them up by interacting with the machine.

Could also be a way to indirectly allow larger households. Like when you have eight sims, maybe you freeze one for a while or even have some alternating between hibernating and wandering around.

Should probably be a limit to how many frozen Sims can be on a lot though.
  • Options
    Thalania8Thalania8 Posts: 3 New Member
    Please, it is time to make habitable attics. There is a lot of wasted space under the roofs that could be used to make rooms, bathrooms, anything you can think of. Sometimes I put a small toilet with an archway that connects to the bedroom, but the sims can't use it. It would also be nice to add wall textures to the sloping ceilings, and fix the ambient lighting, because it is as if you are going outside.
    I know this is a lot to ask for, but a ladder that can reach the attic would be perfect.
  • Options
    Thalania8Thalania8 Posts: 3 New Member
    Another thing that I would find useful is that Sims can start a business in the place where they live. The upper floor is the house, and the lower floor is a bakery, a flower shop, or any other business.
  • Options
    sharkaytsharkayt Posts: 1 New Member
    this is possibly the dumbest suggestion here but since we already have pronoun options for cats and dogs can we get them for our horses too? currently they're the only entity without pronoun selection. i am a humble queer and would love to have a mythical nonbinary unicorn friend
  • Options
    More exciting themes in full fledged expansions. Shouldn't be that hard considering how boring most of them are.
    Stop wasting the best ideas on game packs.
  • Options
    KylamitiKylamiti Posts: 2 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

Prior to adding More content, can we make the Existing Content not broken?
    I get the existing business model is to milk us for Simoleons by releasing this fluff like clothes and hairstyles.
    I want a playable game, without bugs. I'd like to see development address some of the weird programming issues that are starting to interfere with game play. More than anything, I'd like to have a gaming session with Sims that doesn't make me go '🐸🐸🐸🐸 is going wrong???'. Before we add another set of fluff, can we clean up the crap accumulating in the dark corners?

Ranch Hands that don't take care of the ranch. Setting jobs every day. Actually NOT doing the things they aren't told to do. Maids that don't show up on schedule.
    Animations that put arms on backwards, or leaves the sheep on the ground while being hugged.
    Fallout like having 'Foodies Unite' makes everyone bake white cakes, and abandon white cakes in various stages of completion.
    These things detract from the fun of the game.
  • Options
    Would sure be nice if they updated the many many many things they introduced and then instantly abandoned.
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 863 Member
    Adding a a lot trait for separate occults like the Vampire Nexus one, that is a space for those occults to spawn and hangout there. An "occult hangout" lot trait would be cool too.
  • Options
    Kalleh2468Kalleh2468 Posts: 5 New Member
    Would love for the auto aging bug to actually be fixed, and would love for the focus to be less on lining EA's pockets and more on creating a functioning game. Sorry not sorry, it's very frustrating to actually want to play TS4 for once only for my save to be ruined by a bug that's been around for over a year while packs keep coming out.
  • Options
    DarkJoey247DarkJoey247 Posts: 4 New Member
    I'd really like it if the arches that have doors on them could have a toggle that allowed them to either function like regular doors or be propped open to function as arches.
  • Options
    Would also be nice if curtains or blinds could be opened or closed, or even be able to toggle it to happen automatically in a room when it goes dark outside or when a sim is sleeping in there.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Doors need decor slots. Putting decor on doors IRL is a very common practice, as we all know with Christmas wreaths, but also wreaths for other seasons and other decor.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    BariSaxy wrote: »
    Doors need decor slots. Putting decor on doors IRL is a very common practice, as we all know with Christmas wreaths, but also wreaths for other seasons and other decor.

Like a letter pinned to the door with a knife. Like if a sim wants to ask a housemate to cut some vegetables for dinner.
  • Options
    Ronnie8100Ronnie8100 Posts: 1 New Member
    I hope there will be an update on the trans body figures. It's awesome that the game included FtM and MtF body types, but literally, none of the clothes fit right. The pants have a huge indention at the crotch area and the shirts will cling wrap to the model, femminine shirts still have shading and indentions of breasts.
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,030 Member
    I would love a full size Smapple dishwasher to match the base game stove, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. None of the other dishwashers match.

Also a matching Smapple washer and dryer as well please. All of my sim’s home have washers and dryers and I’m tired of using the same ones.
  • Options
    Sims running to the toilet when they really have to go, like they did in all previous games.
    What's with this stupid walk they do in Sims 4 when they really have to pee? Walking slower won't help.
  • Options
    EneroDesyembreEneroDesyembre Posts: 64 Member
    Basegame mailboxes that can be put onto doors

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top