Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy the Home Chef Hustle SP?

Will you buy the Home Chef Hustle SP? 189 votes

Immediately
63%
crocobaurabshag4lvgrnblzJadeleineFaeCatLadySara1010Plori171957MichelleWPinkPaws66bandit5alexspoom13Nighteyesdreamergrl84BlkBarbiegalAlexairudolphaAngel_mixmiklcSimpatsyannsirdrake 120 votes
Waiting for a sale
10%
BluegayleGoldmoldarsuetoopIsb917AnmirlaTiipiiParmaViolet87KyreRoenSheepilingTaraIris94ZiafarGrumpyGlowfishTTNsimmerRememberJoyGordySimAlexandriaDaepheneAaleynSanniSilliRandomTokenCode 20 votes
Undecided
13%
BreeSashaSimmervilleColorist40PlayerSinger2010SimburianSchantalSavorySageblueyblueskybixtersbenson2006Ninja-Dan22bizuktagOldeseadoggeBlueR0seHopeyStarrLady_BalloraSeashoreLiviaWispyeSimmingalSimGoodness 25 votes
No
3%
overonMariefoxprice83DragonAge_300905Toadette12LiELFBonxieUmbreon12 7 votes
It's complicated
8%
CK213Monet11elanorbretonsimgirl1010Paigeisin5SimplyJenFreddyFox1234CAPTAIN_NXR7ChadSims2EnkiSchmidtmusteniSimDestroyerDaWaterRatmanicobsessiveReaganboganHandelKatofhyrule12 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Immediately
    Clear choice this time :)
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    It's complicated
    I want to buy it right away, I honestly do.

But my video card appears to be dying, so High GPU use games and programs are off the table until we can afford a replacement, and I don't know if that will happen by the end of the month
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    Immediately
    Caveat: If it’s QA’d properly first. I may wait a minute after launch just to see whether there are any major bug reports. If not, I’ll buy it within a week.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    It's complicated
    As soon as I hear what the bug situation is like, I will be purchasing, so all being well (or well enough), I will probably buy about a week after release. :)
  • Options
    plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 134 Member
    Immediately
    Sure I'll do!
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I put "waiting for sale" but also "it's complicated" would apply. Currently not spending money on games once I do, I have a date with BG3. But this will definitely be on the list, and definitely b4 the kits I don't have right now.
    But I will be watching vids about it, listening for bugs, and checking how it works with my cooking mods. Bc this is right up my alley.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 720 Member
    It's complicated
    I just bought a Playstation 5. I am not sure how I will play Sims 4 now. I know that I am done with mods, but I don't know if I will still play Sims 4 on PC or start rebuying some of the packs for the PS5. I need to decide that before I buy anything more. I am in no rush. I have other games to play. All the men in my life are very happy to be coaching me through Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and that is taking up all my video game time right now. This is hysterically good fun in ways that I doubt the gamemakers planned!

Sims 3 I will definitely still play on PC with Mods. I bought a few more store points today so that I can buy Brunch at the Old Mill. I already have the Bakery and most of the other cooking venues and sets.

So, it is complicated.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Waiting for a sale
    Normally immediately and that could happen but for now will have to choose sale only.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    Immediately
    I think I will get it within a month after release. Perhaps not right away but I won't be waiting for a sale.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Immediately
    As soon as all mods I use are updated so I can patch I will be getting it. So maybe not right at release, but as soon as possible. I need this in my game.
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    It's complicated
    Depends on how much my current gameplay continues to entertain me. Right now I'm having fun playing a couple of sims in a haunted mountain town trying to complete the paranormal career and SE aspirations. If I lose momentum on some of my in game goals or complete those goals before the packs release I'll get it immediately, pending bugs.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Immediately
    They had me with the pizza oven!
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    It's complicated
    It's not actually that complicated: yes I would really like to get it, but not immediately, and I might not wait for a sale. I really like the new appliances.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Waiting for a sale
    I've been holding off on High School Years and Wedding Stories, so maybe I'll try to make a bundle with this pack if they'll let me. It's not a must-have-right-away pack for me, so I can wait.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Immediately
    Absolutely, I absolutely love making my sims build their cooking skill, so this SP definitely will be bought immediately! Particularly now that we know there’ll be a pizza maker. We all know how unreliable the pizza delivery guy is :D
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    No
    I stopped buying EA games after the last EA app install bugged on me, taking all my sims 4 game with it. I figure EA burned themselves forcing that broken app needed to play their games.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    Immediately
    I'm buying it right away even though I'm moving 2 days after and packing to go took so much of my Sim time.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Undecided
    Most likely waiting for a sale, although the hairs look really cute.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Immediately
    Yup. My Cinderella sim so needs that new dress apron outfit & new ways to cook for her dyfunctional family. Lol :D;)
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    Immediately
    Immediately! I’ve been waiting on this pack for years. I wish I could preorder.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    No
    Nah. It's just not something I need or want. But I'm really glad to see Stuff Packs return!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited September 2023
    Immediately
    I was originally thinking that I really don't need more recipes, but the filter we're getting for the base game might make that a little easier to deal with. The kitchen appliances look good, but then, so did the ice cream maker from Cool Kitchen. The over-the-sink dish drainer, however, is a must-have. And I like the new hair for everyone, and the cupcake hats.
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Immediately
    As always, I will purchase upon release.
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Immediately
    I put immediately even though I should probably wait. Playing sims helps me deal with anxiety and depression and I enjoy this game so much that this pack has a lot of things I enjoy and a big part of game play with my sims.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    Immediately
    Immediately. If we don't buy the first stuff pack we've had in a long time, how will the team know we like stuff packs.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.