Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Ranch Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,935 Member
    edited June 2023
    Me on vacation at Folly Beach, South Carolina, wishing it would rain so I can stay in and watch the trailer. :D
    rd9sxYC.png
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    @ashcrash19 awesome build
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,985 Member
    Me on vacation at Folly Beach, South Carolina, wishing it would rain so I can stay in and watch the trailer. :D
    rd9sxYC.png

Maybe you ate something bit bad at breakfast today, and need to rest a bit? o:)o:)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Maybe you ate something bit bad at breakfast today, and need to rest a bit? o:)o:)

Haha I thought of that also. :p
  • Options
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 705 Member
    I love the mustache
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Simgurugeorge!!🤭🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Omg my heart just melted!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺 why must sims always do this to me lol. 😭

Please turn on sound: https://imgur.com/0d6AioY

That is chaotically adorable 😂🥺
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    edited June 2023
    Looks amazing!! Can't wait!! 💕💕

Edit! I spied cute afro hair and coveralls!
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,985 Member
    I love it! <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    Interesting line in the post: "You can choose from real-world breeds, change the horse's head shape, mane, tail, feathers, body mass, coat length and more!"
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I really liked the trailer. It just got better and better as it went along. Looks fun!
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    This would be extra awesome if it came with a patch that untethered the llama from its shed so it could be ridden! And I guess the cow too if you want to ride it.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    The horses looked great. The world looked gorgeous. I'm going to have to wait for some people's deep dives and obsessive screenshots for anything else, but looks worth it to me.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Interesting line in the post: "You can choose from real-world breeds, change the horse's head shape, mane, tail, feathers, body mass, coat length and more!"

Please please let a flying horse be an option!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Did anyone else notice the ghost at the end seemed to come back after the elder cowpoke (?) opened the nectar and poured it? Is this a new way to bring ghosts back? Another ambrosia type?
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,025 Member
    You can make nectar with trash. Aging nectar returns! I hope our thieving sims can steal them, so my sims can break into a house and take some bottles. Either way though, I'll have fun making vineyards.

Ranch Animal Day sounds fun, like you can use it to start your own pseudo petting zoo. If we can sell these animals like cats, dogs and the Cottage Living buddies, we could even make it a proper business.

The horse competitions seem in-depth, we can earn money from them, and horses have four skills. There's also the Ultimate Horse Championship, which I'm very curious about. It really feels like something we can invest in. There's progression and there are rewards.

We're also getting some Native rep, which we've been lacking. And it's not just CAS items, but also food and items. I hope we get a decent amount of stuff relative to various Native cultures.

I'm not fully convinced, but Horse Ranch is looking good.

ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    LewanaM00nLewanaM00n Posts: 321 Member
    Finally!!! <3 I haven't played the sims since Cottage Living (2 years I think? :D ) because I was waiting for this pack! As a horse girl, animals and nature lover this is my dream pack. Can't wait to play already. The horses look great plus the mini goats and sheeps are overly cutes.
  • Options
    sclevenger08sclevenger08 Posts: 125 Member

Its probably just referencing the hair on horses lower legs and feet.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 974 Member

Feathers are just leg hair you see on a lot of draft breeds and occasional others (Frisians, Fells, Vanners, Haflingers have sorta skimpy ones)

• Options
    Nicocacola1992Nicocacola1992 Posts: 23 Member
    LSM36 wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice the ghost at the end seemed to come back after the elder cowpoke (?) opened the nectar and poured it? Is this a new way to bring ghosts back? Another ambrosia type?

I think it will be! do you think there is a new death - falling from horse?