The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boyfriend/girlfriend setting

JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
edited February 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I really wish they would have a setting for just boyfriend or girlfriend in the relationship panel. Household members have no romantic ties, fiancée doesn't let them pop the question because they are already engaged. Sometimes I don't want to use cheats to get things a certain way in my game. Anyone else feel the same?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,016 Member
    JadedJane wrote: »
    I really wish they would have a setting for just boyfriend or girlfriend in the relationship panel. Household members have no romantic ties, fiancée doesn't let them pop the question because they are already engaged. Sometimes I don't want to use cheats to get things a certain way in my game. Anyone else feel the same?
    Yes, I am having to cheat away lifestyles that my sims are not supposed to have developed. I wish we could actually choose them. I too would like to be able to make girl friends and boyfriends in CAS.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,128 Member
    Yeah, this would be great.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    LavenderWoodLavenderWood Posts: 12 New Member
    Agreed
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,120 Member
    Yep yep! I've always wondered why this isn't a thing.
  • Options
    LadycatzLadycatz Posts: 11 New Member
    Yea, and that they Stay Just boy/girlfriend!
  • Options
    LavenderWoodLavenderWood Posts: 12 New Member
    That's true
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I was expecting the CAS relationship options to be updated with the Growing Together patch, sadly this was not the case. Also, not just boyfriend/girlfriend, but I also wish we could set relationships like "uncle/aunt", "cousin", "step-father/step-mother", etc. directly, without having to create a linking parent sim.