Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    Hmm, one of my posts seems to be missing. May not have sent it after editing or some nonsense like that. Next try...

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! Do you like the game?
    I haven't played a new release in a while. While the game I'm mostly playing at the moment is a "youngster" compared to Sims3, it's still 10 years old.

I may as well post a few pics as I'm here.
    This room in the Time Travelers' house should be made into a living room or something similar, as everyone seems to use it for talking, here Hesper, Madison and Ethan.
    r9nwjJo.jpg

I was also looking at the Sekemoto family, the de facto rulers of this town. They had their origin as ITF "descendants" of my SV starter character. They seem to like working out, or at least pretend they do :lol: .
    0OE45B1.jpg
    The TV area looks a bit sparse, but stylish. This is Victoria, the mother.
    qXfcFlt.jpg
    Efrain is the oldest son and playing some music in the kitchen area. The others are most of his siblings.
    dtIB0Wj.jpg

See you later :smile: !
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 2023
    @texansky

Yes.. and no. :P In the blog I am reposting stuff already posted in the story forum thread/this forum, so in a way I am referring to it [contents of that thread], but the blog is a seperate thing not posted on this forum. :P But thank you for following whichever one you are following, and thank you for the compliment about the stroller. :P
    Still sorting through old screenshots and not quite in the mood for playing, so.. here's a couple of old not before posted images.. a random shot of the rainbow over the university town and one of Cora Sidwell making a face after she wet herself in front of her entire class..

iWMRnhw.jpg

JjA6lTS.jpg
    0EByVVT.jpg
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Turjan

It's a great and fun game, especially for me that has been a fan of the world
    a long time it feels like I'm a student at the school haha.
  • Options
    ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    Turjan wrote: Β»
    @ButterWafflesAR Make sure your greenhouse has a floor (yours doesn't seem to have any) and a proper roof, or, in other words, is a valid indoors location. Nice family!

I added the flooring right after I took the pictures. I was just too excited to show you guys, that I didn't realize I was missing a floor till after I took the pictures. :D I actually didn't try planting anything till after I finished making the greenhouse with the flooring all together, but it wouldn't let me plant anything in the pots. That was the issue I was having. :)
    But I did manage to fix it. I'm not certain what it was specifically, but one of my horses somehow glitched itself inside the greenhouse, so I had to delete a couple walls and windows (door included), and then rebuild everything once I got my horse out. But this time, I used a different door. Since then, I've been able to plant freely! I'm not sure if it was the door I was using, but it works wonderfully, now, so I'm happy. But thank you for responding to it and thank you on my family!! I enjoy reading about your updates on your family. :smiley:
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @polrbear omg that hair with the bits of pink in the front is so pretty! where did you get it from?

I'm sorry I took so long to reply to this. I went into CAS to get the instance number and then forgot to go into nraas packer to find out which package it was until someone accidentally reminded me! I'm so sorry :scream: The hair is IfcaSims_LeahLillith_Abigail_v2_CHAZYBAZZY, it's in hairdump #252 on ifcasims on tumblr!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    I just have a quick question for everyone. I was wondering what skins everyone uses for their sims? I like the skin I'm using a lot, but I wanted to check out other skins to see if there were any that I might like a little more.
    But I never know which websites, let alone downloads, I can trust. :)
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    @ButterWafflesAR I use KBPrimerHDPlus Skin by Kurasoberina for my sims. Also I've discovered Orchard Skin is really good too. :smile:

Nice Updates everybody. :smile:
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 That's cool. Knowing me, it will probably be a few years until I get to that game :lol: .

@ButterWafflesAR Great you got that greenhouse fixed and it was just a glitch.
    Regarding skins, I use one called Mango Smoothie (here's the download page).
    I didn't really play, so here's some older pic.

Malcolm Landgraab's Halloween party was just the riot.
    096vYl5.jpg
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited March 2023
    Not necessarily playing, but doing some "behind the scenes work" or whatever I am to call it, which resulted in some more new sims etc.

jEM1zrH.jpg

Fredrikke and Alexander Grey, two siblings living in the "Grey Junior" house.
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    Wow this thread is almost 10 years old LOL. I just read the OPs first post and they said see if we can keep it going a little while...
    I would say you succeeded!
    😁

I haven't played The Sims 3 for a while. I loaded it up for the first time today in ages and it was just like old times. I've literally been on it all day and haven't been bored at all! πŸ™‚ I still had my last save, loaded straight back in and was loving it. On that save I'm in to my 5th generation with the Crystal family. They're also the first family I ever made. I have all the Sims from the family written in word documents, documented everything, their looks, takes, etc. And also Crystal House, which took me ages to build but it's looking really good now. The front garden is all flowers and pretty, including an old water pump, which dates back to when the house was first built and was used to supply water to the household, before water mains were installed! πŸ˜€
    Omg I can't tell you how much I love this family. They're my first and favs.

They're also supernaturals!

Here's some pics of Ava and her daughter Dama, sat in the garden on a really warm beautiful summers day β˜€οΈ

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-11.jpg

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
    They live with other supernaturals, two werewolves who are married and also a genie, so I'll try and show those off next time. In my game today it was mostly rediscovering evening again. Especially the garden, I forgot how gorgeous it was ❀️

Look forward to sharing again soon.
  • Options
    @Turjan nice screeniesπŸ˜€ I love the futuristic stuff, really adds a lot to The Sims 3!

I'll check back later. Need to get going... See ya' later guys 😊
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Wow this thread is almost 10 years old LOL. I just read the OPs first post and they said see if we can keep it going a little while...
    😁
    ^Hee hee! Thanks @Identity :mrgreen:

It still surprises me even to this day! :grin:

Glad to hear you're enjoying Sims 3 all over again. πŸ’™ I enjoyed your post. :)

@Turjan Always great to see you back and posting. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: Β»
    😁
    ^Hee hee! Thanks @Identity :mrgreen:

It still surprises me even to this day! :grin:

Glad to hear you're enjoying Sims 3 all over again. πŸ’™ I enjoyed your post. :)

@Turjan Always great to see you back and posting. :blush:

Wowzaa you're here too after almost ten years since making this thread. That is seriously cool! I hope I'll still be here in ten years 😁
    It's a cool idea for a thread though. I was doing my own updates in Word, but it's nicer being able to share stuff here online with you guys πŸ™‚
    Do you still play The Sims 3?

And thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed 😊
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Identity Oh absolutely I still play. :mrgreen: I've been playing since Sims 2 days. ;)

If you go back a couple of pages you'll see I've been posting about all the medieval cc I've found since I'm doing medieval themed play at the moment. :blush: It's been super fun!

But yes it's very nice to have a place to share stories of what happens in our games. :) I'm glad you're here and welcome! (Meant to welcome you earlier. :p )
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales @Simexpert123 @Turjan Thanks for your replies! I'll have to look more into them when I get the chance. Sorry it took me so long to reply back. I was busy with some school work. :)
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    emorrill wrote: Β»
    @Identity Oh absolutely I still play. :mrgreen: I've been playing since Sims 2 days. ;)

If you go back a couple of pages you'll see I've been posting about all the medieval cc I've found since I'm doing medieval themed play at the moment. :blush: It's been super fun!

But yes it's very nice to have a place to share stories of what happens in our games. :) I'm glad you're here and welcome! (Meant to welcome you earlier. :p )

That's super cool! I've been playing since I got The Sims Bustin Out on Playstation 2 LMAO πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ but then I moved on to PC, found The Sims 3, and the rest is history... 😎
    Best game ever!!!
    Oh that's cool. I love the idea of medieval, I will take a look at that. I don't use CC much. I used to but I stopped, maybe I'll take a look at that again soon.

I've been doing Generations in The Sims 3. That's what I was doing when I last played properly, so I was looking at that again. Got some screenies here, of Alistair, when he was young and a pilot for the army... He and Agatha had their first Christmas together just before he flew off overseas.
    Sims-Pic.png

Screenshot-17.jpg

Screenshot-16.jpg

And here they are together many years later, at this time Alistair is happily retired (a war hero), still in love and each other's soulmates. ❀️
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Sadly in current game time Alistair has passed over to Sim-Paradise. The Reaper came for him one Spring when he was caught unexpectedly by lightning. LOL. I actually called out "Nooo not Alistair!" Get really attached to my Sims! 😊

Look forward to seeing your guy's latest updates.
  • Options
    Identity wrote: Β»
    And here they are together many years later, at this time Alistair is happily retired (a war hero), still in love and each other's soulmates. ❀️
    Screenshot-12.jpg

All those images I love, but this one in particular warms my heart the most. Just seeing an old couple still happily in love even years and years later. Can't write a better romance than that.

Emily's friend's horse just gave birth to a foal, so Emily being the horse-addict that she is, she went and adopted it. This of course is taken long after the foal grew up. Here Emily is taking Fortune out for a ride along-side the river.
    41zWGRU.jpg

Upon their trail ride, I came across this house. I know who lives here, I just can't ever remember her name. But I used the tab button and started snooping around through her house. Legit, I got goosebumps. Looks haunted. :D
    During the fourth picture, I about made a mess in my pants. That statue almost scared the crud out of me!
    vRYLDgH.jpg
    HzUtJhH.jpg
    B76mP8n.jpg
    m79KCrf.jpg
    j42pcon.jpg
    e4tiHzS.jpg
    naczH1V.jpg
    Htp8V4w.jpg

I ended up taking a lot more photos of the outside of the house. I really like the way it looks. I want to use it for some ideas when I got to build a house for my sims.

Loving the updates, everyone!! <3
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    Identity wrote: Β»
    Screenshot-12.jpg

All those images I love, but this one in particular warms my heart the most. Just seeing an old couple still happily in love even years and years later. Can't write a better romance than that.

Emily's friend's horse just gave birth to a foal, so Emily being the horse-addict that she is, she went and adopted it. This of course is taken long after the foal grew up. Here Emily is taking Fortune out for a ride along-side the river.
    41zWGRU.jpg

Upon their trail ride, I came across this house. I know who lives here, I just can't ever remember her name. But I used the tab button and started snooping around through her house. Legit, I got goosebumps. Looks haunted. :D
    During the fourth picture, I about made a mess in my pants. That statue almost scared the crud out of me!
    vRYLDgH.jpg
    HzUtJhH.jpg
    B76mP8n.jpg
    m79KCrf.jpg
    j42pcon.jpg
    e4tiHzS.jpg
    naczH1V.jpg
    Htp8V4w.jpg

I ended up taking a lot more photos of the outside of the house. I really like the way it looks. I want to use it for some ideas when I got to build a house for my sims.

Loving the updates, everyone!! <3

Aww thank you @ButterWafflesAR 😊 that's super kind of you! That's my fav screenie as well. I'm not great at screenshots but I'm slowly learning and getting better. I hope. πŸ€”πŸ˜‹

Ooo I love your screenshots. The one of Emily and Fortune (I used to ride a horse called Fortune!) on the snowy hill against the darkening sky looks fabulous! πŸ™‚
    I like the house as well though. It looks like Scooby Doo should live there LMAO 🀣 I would think there's a ghost or two in the cellar...
    Definitely the sort of house which Sims vanish in, never too be heard or seen, ever again...

So cool. I look forward to your next update. πŸ˜πŸ™‚

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top