Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Summit

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,148 Member
    I'm hoping there will be announcement that they've discovered the problem with wants and fears not staying turned off and that a fix is ready to download. Oh and that they've retuned the mean interactions so my sims can get back to acting like themselves.

And while they're at it, would it be asking too much to announce a pack that gives us bands and active singers? They've rented the hall lets make it a party.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

Oh no, im having flashbacks to the 2015 gamescom Get Together EP dance party... Cringe.😬
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 622 Member
    It all reminds me of the big presentation they did during Sims 3 when they announced University and several other things all at once. They then rushed out every pack so fast and as for the bugs, we kept hearing the same things - "We hear you", "We're listening", "We'll let the right people know who work on xxx".

And whatever became of those bug fixes? Well, still waiting since I know they heard us, they were listening, and they were passing it to the right people.

If Sims 5 is announced, that is fine. But if Sims 4 is not fixed of the most major and game-breaking bugs then no amount of hype is going to get me to get out the credit card again. Haven't touched or updated my game in weeks. We'll see what happens tomorrow but I'm not too excited about it. And if they announce Sims 5 multiplayer, then I'm out. Will head on back to Sims 3 and wave from a distance to those who wanted that sort of thing.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,053 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    That was just me letting you know we're doing another 12 Days of Simsmas! Although if they want to hype up a massive stream for months on little old me and my forum posts, I won't be upset. Though I don't know where they are going to fit it in with all the announcements for [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] 🤔
    Huh. I never noticed how REDACTED has the same number of letters as DRAGONS. 🤔
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,192 Member
    Ooo, Dragons. Yes please! :p
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,129 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    That was just me letting you know we're doing another 12 Days of Simsmas! Although if they want to hype up a massive stream for months on little old me and my forum posts, I won't be upset. Though I don't know where they are going to fit it in with all the announcements for [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] 🤔
    Huh. I never noticed how REDACTED has the same number of letters as DRAGONS. 🤔

actually its off by one letter
    but I'll pretend I did not see that

also is it just me or anyone elses crumplebottom half get more anxious everytime they pull one of these dance performance things out of the bag :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 3,000 Member
    edited October 2022
    _____
    Post edited by Slacker on
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,436 Member
    Well advertising with a group of young upcoming dancers, who all looked to be about the target demographic area, is a pretty good marketing strategy when the game is going to go free. What better way to try and entice more players than to showcase a group of young dancers so all of the their fans that follow them will see this summit and possibly try out TS4 (if they aren't already a simmer) and become hooked on it too?
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I have been wanting some better dancing in Sims 4 maybe I will get my wish. Probably not but who knows.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited October 2022
    I'm more confused than ever now lol. I was thinking it's probably going to be a small thing that's been overhyped with just the devs talking some changes and future releases, but a presenter, a whole set, performers, asking people questions on the street, paid ads promoting it on other platforms? It's a lot for just a livestream
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,285 Member
    Although I don't officially start watching my 3 mos old granddaughter until Nov 1 I've been helping out for the last couple of weeks. Told them I'd be unavailable tomorrow between 1 and 3 pm EST and they said denied because I hadn't put in a request for time off. 😄
  • Options
    I can't be there tomorrow. I can't get off work and I'm too busy with my new role at work to duck out and watch.😕 Adulting is overrated and the brochure failed to mention these sorts of things. Okay, it did mention it, but it was in the fine print. Who reads that?🤨🤣

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    This better the announcing anything related to my personal favorite interest! This better be or else Imma be ending up getting even more upset with no second favorite music of mine and the 19th stuff pack
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

Very interesting! Now I'm super curious 🤔🤔
    I love dance groups but I have never heard of them. Going to look them up right now!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,761 Member
    I'm getting very curious, but already planned a day out with a friend. The fall leaves won't last much longer, alas, so I will go on my ramble and avoid looking at the forum tomorrow until I watch the replay.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,469 Member
    I can't be there tomorrow. I can't get off work and I'm too busy with my new role at work to duck out and watch.😕 Adulting is overrated and the brochure failed to mention these sorts of things. Okay, it did mention it, but it was in the fine print. Who reads that?🤨🤣

@DaniRose2143 I put in for it the beginning of Oct :). Actually worked out well, since my b-day is today (10/17) and I was going to take that off anyway LOL.
  • Options
    Starfree wrote: »

@DaniRose2143 I put in for it the beginning of Oct :). Actually worked out well, since my b-day is today (10/17) and I was going to take that off anyway LOL.

I used my last get out of jail free card for the HSY live stream. In hindsight I'm thinking maybe I should have held on to that one.🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    I have a dentist appointment tomorrow in the late afternoon. Hopefully I'll have a fun new announcement to daydream about while my teeth are getting drilled...
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,129 Member
    as eternally nolife bean I shall be there to witness whatever horrors may occur

that is unless i fall asleep because I shouldn't be awake this early considering its hours and hours left until the stream
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited October 2022
    I'm retired from adulting, so I'll be here tomorrow (today?) in my jammies sipping on a cup of tea and popping the Skittles into my gob every minute or two, anticipating what they're going to throw at us. :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 725 Member

Looked up some of their stuff out of interest, they've got potential but just personally I think they need a bit more practice to really tighten up as a group. They do seem to be having a lot of fun though, and that's part of what makes dance so great. Not that I'm one to talk, I could barely manage an in beat shuffle around a dance floor these days. Seriously though I'd love to see these guys work with some of the top female battle dancers like Nastya, Puncha, Jaja, ReiNa, Maika, Kyoka or Taylor Pierce (to name a few), just to really help up their game. :)

Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.