Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruNinja’s twitter bio Speculation

lulicanaleslulicanales Posts: 54 Member
Hey everyone! Has anyone noticed SimGuruNinja’s twitter bio? What do you think “Can't wait to share what The Sims has in store next...” means? What can it imply for TS4? https://twitter.com/SimGuruNinja

Comments

• Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    As someone in another thread posted, they’ve closed down the Sims Threadless store. Maybe “Can't wait to share what The Sims has in store next...” is a hint at a merch refresh. 🤔
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,438 Member
    Hey everyone! Has anyone noticed SimGuruNinja’s twitter bio? What do you think “Can't wait to share what The Sims has in store next...” means? What can it imply for TS4? https://twitter.com/SimGuruNinja

Wow I didn't know this. He's probabley either talking about a Big Update or an Expansion Pack or Refresh.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member

Wow I didn't know this. He's probabley either talking about a Big Update or an Expansion Pack or Refresh.
    He should be talking about the upcoming expansion pack? Y'all already know what my favorite type of interest is
  • Options
    What if it's cars he's keeping quiet on?
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    an Expansion pack Refresh would be so cool esapaly if it's get to work or cat's and dogs that would be my vote
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,331 Member
    You guys expecting an EP? I mean that'd be great but isn't it too soon? We had an EP like 2 months ago I doubt it's another EP

Maybe a big update for base game..
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,023 Member
    There's always a DLC coming for TS4. 😄
  • Options
    lulicanaleslulicanales Posts: 54 Member
    LOL I meant that even if they announce a new franchise on October 18, they’re still planning on launching a new DLC
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,248 Member
    graventhe wrote: »
    You guys expecting an EP? I mean that'd be great but isn't it too soon? We had an EP like 2 months ago I doubt it's another EP

Maybe a big update for base game..

The doc would probably be release in November.
  • Options
    Bren91Bren91 Posts: 305 Member
    My guess is a big update on the sims 4 to reel in new players, a new pack announced. And no trailer for the sims 5 but news about it and when we can expect to hear more about it.
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Anything to improve the game or refresh other games that need an update would be nice!
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,069 Member

My bold...

I'm not seeing anything specifying "The Sims 4", his post just says "The Sims".

I don't think this summit is going to have anything to do with Sims 4... or at least not the main focus of it. I think they might give us the next Sims 4 roadmap (because it's due), but it will be near the end after they've talked about whatever it is they're announcing to us.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    SprighSprigh Posts: 62 Member
    It’s already spooky season so a spooky theory: what if they announce another contest (like ea) but with some packs to win and a roadmap with just kits for the rest of the year 🥴💀🤡😂
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Sprigh wrote: »
    It’s already spooky season so a spooky theory: what if they announce another contest (like ea) but with some packs to win and a roadmap with just kits for the rest of the year 🥴💀🤡😂
    No no no no noooooooooooo!!! I did not ask for no kits for the fourth and last roadmap, and if does, 2022 will be the worst year without another expansion pack and a stuff pack during in-development of The Sims 4! UGH!!
  • Options

EA was talking about any game in general. I used shark emojies for Maneater.
  • Options
    But she could leave it at 👥4️⃣💚 or whatever idk xd
  • Options
    Looked like she was teasing
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,737 Member
    edited October 2022
    Well it says "Can't wait to share what The Sims has in store next..." so it doesn't sound like a pack for The Sims 4 because he is saying "The Sims" and he is also using the words "in store" which doesn't sound like The Sims 4 going free to play.

As someone posted, it could be just some new merch that they will have available at the store but it actually sounds like he wants to share what's next for The Sims as a franchise.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited October 2022
    logion wrote: »
    Well it says "Can't wait to share what The Sims has in store next..." so it doesn't sound like a pack for The Sims 4 because he is saying "The Sims" and he is also using the words "in store" which doesn't sound like The Sims 4 going free to play.

As someone posted, it could be just some new merch that they will have available at the store but it actually sounds like he wants to share what's next for The Sims as a franchise.

Well you could be onto something! Cause you know they recently closed The Sims Threadless Online Shop
    Aw, Shucks!

The owner of The Sims Official Threadless Store has unpublished their shop!

So maybe his statement was a play on words ("Can't wait to share what The Sims has in store next!") and maybe they're opening a new thing to sell merchandise. Or maybe they're opening up some Merchant Store for Creators to post their items like steam, and players could automatically download/update CC and Mods.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,737 Member
    edited October 2022
    Another picture featuring the plumbob was named "project sunrise" and SimGuruNinja posted a tweet about a week ago featuring him wearing sunglasses with the text "Sunglasses reveal. That’s as bold as I can go."

That could just be a random tweet but...it doesn't sound out of character for him for that to actually be a hint that he will reveal what "project sunrise" might be.
  • Options
    > @logion said:
    > Another picture featuring the plumbob was named "project sunrise" and SimGuruNinja posted a tweet about a week ago featuring him wearing sunglasses with the text "Sunglasses reveal. That’s as bold as I can go."
    >
    > That could just be a random tweet but...it doesn't sound out of character for him for that to actually be a hint that he will reveal what "project sunrise" might be.

Okay now I am disappointed with myself that I didn’t get the joke xD sunglasses- project sunrise 🤦‍♀️ That was bold indeed I feel ashamed xD
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,442 Member
    Another picture featuring the plumbob was named "project sunrise" and SimGuruNinja posted a tweet about a week ago featuring him wearing sunglasses with the text "Sunglasses reveal. That’s as bold as I can go."

That could just be a random tweet but...it doesn't sound out of character for him for that to actually be a hint that he will reveal what "project sunrise" might be.

I think the sunglasses reveal thing was a reference to some famous Minecraft gamer that revealed his face that day, it was all over the internet.
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

I think the sunglasses reveal thing was a reference to some famous Minecraft gamer that revealed his face that day, it was all over the internet.

Yes yes, it was a reference to Dream’s face reveal but I think he made two references with one joke xd With SimGuruNinja’s dad humour it totally makes sense xD