Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby outfits <3

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @simgirl542 I am so sorry, I went over and over all the outfits, and unfortunately I am not very good at cc so that I can adjust meshes and things, babies are more my thing, but I did find this little base game outfit that I recoloured, I will upload it for you to mediafire, but please don't feel pressured to use it, as I said my thing is more baby clothes LOL

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pfj925ugr45jt8b/Incredibletoddler.package/file
    PxxPVpO.png

• Options
    @simgirl542 I feel so bad that this is not what you want, I went googling and found this :)

http://janysims3.blogspot.com/2017/02/deguisement-indestructible.html

• Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I can make the wetsuit outfit work, thank you.

The only toddler pajamas that I found that might work for it came from the Parenthood pack and the base game one that has a top and bottoms. I don't know how to post pictures on here without using a link and Facebook so I can't show you which ones I'm talking about.

As for the mod in that link, I think it's for sims 3. Unfortunately, I don't have sims 3 on this computer...yet.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I can make the wetsuit outfit work, thank you.

The only toddler pajamas that I found that might work for it came from the Parenthood pack and the base game one that has a top and bottoms. I don't know how to post pictures on here without using a link and Facebook so I can't show you which ones I'm talking about.

As for the mod in that link, I think it's for sims 3. Unfortunately, I don't have sims 3 on this computer...yet.

gosh I am so sorry, that is google for you, I put sims 4 first then Incredibles toddler outfit. I will have a look at the pj's as well later. I am busy making dinner now, I am late and have some red plumbobs all around me, hangry kids LOL
  • Options
    @simgirl542 Did you mean these pj's and is this what you thought off, it has the hoody, I tried to remove it but then it just went skin colour and made it look like the toddler had a huge lump in their neck, so I made it black instead
    MxsoPL0.png
  • Options
    @simgirl542 I am heading to bed soon, so is just going to share the mediafire package incase you do like the above, if not, please let me know what I could change ;)https://www.mediafire.com/file/0uw1dbfir6x9ftk/incredibles+pjs.package/file
  • Options
    @mcrudd, All three are perfect, thank you.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Body is 2 characters too short. (bleh got this error the whole time)
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    @mcrudd, All three are perfect, thank you.
    Yay <3 I am glad you like them :) I am not used to doing anything besides babies LOL

• Options
    Good morning from New Zealand simmers <3 I have just updated my game and then downloaded the new Wedding stories game pack then tested my baby outfits and bottle, happy to say they are all still in working order :)

IxaM3rY.png
    f3Xs8xs.png
  • Options
    Baby outfits and Baby bottle still working after today's update <3
    I5h8HrF.png
    sL5NSSp.png
  • Options
    Baby outfits and baby bottle still working after the 31 March 2022 update ;)
    XQ76j54.png
    dPWVkyg.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    And today's patch didn't disable mods <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    And today's patch didn't disable mods <3

Strange, it did disable mine, but I did not get the message it was disabled though. So I still had to re enable them ;)
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Thanks for keeping us updated on your CC. These baby outfits add nice touch of individuality to each generation. :)
  • Options
    TeeSea wrote: »
    Thanks for keeping us updated on your CC. These baby outfits add nice touch of individuality to each generation. :)

aww its a pleasure <3 I don't want you guys loading your game and be shocked that its no longer working ;) That is why I try to test it as soon as possible after an update :)
  • Options
    mia3000389mia3000389 Posts: 4 New Member
    These are all so cute!!! May I post a request? :)
    I would love to have the animal onesie not only for alien babies but for girls and boys too.
    PLUS - if possible - a simple striped one. Thin stripes in grey-white (boys) and blush-white (girls).
    Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    mia3000389 wrote: »
    These are all so cute!!! May I post a request? :)
    I would love to have the animal onesie not only for alien babies but for girls and boys too.
    PLUS - if possible - a simple striped one. Thin stripes in grey-white (boys) and blush-white (girls).
    Thank you so much!!

Hi :) I just woke up now. On NZ time. I will have a look to try and do this for you tonight. We have a family day out planned to the beach today. Could you please link me to the animal outfit you would like on all three outfits. Also would you like the striped ones to be full footsies, summer version or winter version without the footsies ? Happy simming .

Edit to add. I am not english speaking. What colour is blush?
  • Options
    Hi there @mia3000389 :)

I had a look through all my outfits and the only alien baby animal print I could see was this one, I made all three babies wear it now ;)
    7WA9AOk.png
    5apvtfM.png

Your file is here https://www.mediafire.com/file/mzq04p6giybi8mm/All+animal+print.package/file
    Let me know if you would rather have it on TSR, it might take a bit longer for you to get it that way due to upload approvals

Here are the stripy ones, the alien baby will wear maxis default as you did not specify an outfit for it. I googled and blush was a light reddish pinky colour, if its not correct on the outfits please let me know and I will redo them for you ;)

45vwbj2.png
    1l78X1C.png

Here is the link for the stripy ones. https://www.mediafire.com/file/igxxhn35ddydfle/boygirlstripes.package/file
    as the previous one if you prefer an upload to TSR just shout out ;)

If any of this is not what you wanted feel free to just post and link to what you would like, and I can redo it for you :)
    Happy simming :)

• Options
    Bump for @mia3000389 ;)
  • Options
    Hi Simmers the baby outfits and the baby bottle is still working after the 27 April update. Sorry for the late delay, I only realized today we had an update LOL

mIQoFMQ.png
    o0brarF.png
  • Options
    @mcrudd oh my god!!! Thank you so much!!! These are lovely and exactly what I wanted :) I'm impressed and so happy :smiley:
  • Options
    @mcrudd THANK YOU <3
  • Options
    Its a huge pleasure @mia3000389 :) please just remember that you can only use one baby outfit package at a time. You can swap them with reloads for variety, but only one in your mods folder at a time ;) So happy you like them, happy simming <3
  • Options
    @mcrudd I will - thank you!! :)
  • Options
    If I knew how to post pictures in here I would share ones of my babies and toddlers wearing the outfits you made for me. I wish I knew how to do it.