Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many bunnies can live in your log?

I have four bunnies that moved in now <3 Does anyone know how many we can have move in?

ZCBNwCG.png
truLoEK.png

Comments

• Options
    MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    I don't think there's a limit. I had something like 7 bunnies on one of my bigger lots running around making my garden perfect. I think it spawns 1 or 2 bunnies every sim week (or something like that), so the only limit is the older bunnies aging up, probably.
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I got 5:
    Miss Marigold, Madame Magnolia, Professor Parsley, Lord Lettuce and Baron Broccoli who seem to live on my lot,
    and then there is Princess Petunia who lives in a log in the wilds and visits now and then cause I got gardening help enabled with her :)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I don't think there's a limit. I had something like 7 bunnies on one of my bigger lots running around making my garden perfect. I think it spawns 1 or 2 bunnies every sim week (or something like that), so the only limit is the older bunnies aging up, probably.

That is so cute, I should get rid of my chickens and just have a hoard of bunnies hopping around LOL Awww might have to turn off their aging, not ready for my bunnies to go yet.
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    I got 5:
    Miss Marigold, Madame Magnolia, Professor Parsley, Lord Lettuce and Baron Broccoli who seem to live on my lot,
    and then there is Princess Petunia who lives in a log in the wilds and visits now and then cause I got gardening help enabled with her :)

Those are just the cutest names <3
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I have Peter, Hopper, Clover, Flops, Spot, Cricket, and I had Bun Bun (lost him to old age :'( ). I do wonder if there is a limit, I have I think 3 wild ones showing up as well.
  • Options
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    I have Peter, Hopper, Clover, Flops, Spot, Cricket, and I had Bun Bun (lost him to old age :'( ). I do wonder if there is a limit, I have I think 3 wild ones showing up as well.

aww that is so sad that you lost your Bun Bun :( I unticked aging for the animals, don't think I will handle that well.

7tu0Q5r.png
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »

aww that is so sad that you lost your Bun Bun :( I unticked aging for the animals, don't think I will handle that well.

I lost him, a fox, 3 chickens, and my llama Cotton all to old age. I have now turned aging off because it was too much, I was even sad when the fox went even though he was always after my chickens. :D
  • Options

I lost him, a fox, 3 chickens, and my llama Cotton all to old age. I have now turned aging off because it was too much, I was even sad when the fox went even though he was always after my chickens. :D

Funny how we get attached to our little digital pets LOL Oh my gosh so many losses though, Nope I would not be able to cope with that. I have it disabled from the start :D

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,697 Member
    Love the top pics, those bunnies are so cute! I have just started, have not even befriended a single bunny yet. The first one my sim met, and who hang out on the farm a lot , was attacked by a fox. My sim was not around, so I could not help the bunny in any way. There was a terrible fight, and I expected the little one to be eaten, but bunny Hopper won the fight, fox ran off :)))
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Love the top pics, those bunnies are so cute! I have just started, have not even befriended a single bunny yet. The first one my sim met, and who hang out on the farm a lot , was attacked by a fox. My sim was not around, so I could not help the bunny in any way. There was a terrible fight, and I expected the little one to be eaten, but bunny Hopper won the fight, fox ran off :)))

Oh my goodness I would die if I see a bunny attacked by a fox. My chicken coop warns everyone if there is a fox so that is good. I have the bunny house in the same spot as the coop so its safe there away from foxes :)
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I know I had something like seven bunnies at one point. My Sim played the violin for one, and next thing, I got a notification that he'd gone to the Great Llama in the sky. (He was Elder, so I don't think it was a reaction to my Sim's violin talent. Surely not.)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 968 Member
    I only have one, I am afraid. It is living in a log in the park of Del Sol Valley.

24_07_10.png

24_07_12.png
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I've lost track, honestly, they just seem to keep coming!
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,237 Member
    The bunnies are my favourite thing in this new pack. Was devastated when a fox came and killed one. RIP Basil. Wasn't expecting that and it upset my sim for days.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I remember reading 5, but I do not remember where. I was looking into the cheat side.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    The bunnies are my favourite thing in this new pack. Was devastated when a fox came and killed one. RIP Basil. Wasn't expecting that and it upset my sim for days.

Foxes can actually kill rabbits? What happens when they do? Do you just get a pop up saying it happened? Can chickens also be killed or just "attacked"? Although I don't want any of my babies to die, I do like that they added that as I own pet chickens in real life and its something I have to constantly worry with. Usually the Sims 4, even though its T for teen is always so childlike so I never expected them to add predation in this game, I have to say that if thats true, thats very neat.
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,237 Member
    Schantal wrote: »

Foxes can actually kill rabbits? What happens when they do? Do you just get a pop up saying it happened? Can chickens also be killed or just "attacked"? Although I don't want any of my babies to die, I do like that they added that as I own pet chickens in real life and its something I have to constantly worry with. Usually the Sims 4, even though its T for teen is always so childlike so I never expected them to add predation in this game, I have to say that if thats true, thats very neat.

Yes and it surprised me, as you say it's a very childlike game. I looked over at the yard and saw a fight animation, my sim was in the shower at the time. By the time I'd got her out and outside it was too late and yes it was a pop up message. This happened a couple of days ago so can't remember word for word, but also the fox itself spun around and took on a weird glowing animation before it slunk off. My sim was left crying in the yard. Honestly I was hoping it was a glitch and not a feature but I've no mods that would do that so it must be a thing.
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

7tu0Q5r.png

Thank you for sharing. I think I will turn them off for a little bit then when I am ready for new content I will turn them back on :D

Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2021
    I still don’t know how the rabbits work. They improve your garden? That sounds nice. I think I have to send my Sim to the woods somewhere to meet someone? Idk. I’ll have to look into it.
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I still don’t know how the rabbits work. They improve your garden? That sounds nice. I think I have to send my Sim to the woods somewhere to meet someone? Idk. I’ll have to look into it.
    Look for a tree stump, you can actually see them in world view. Once you make friends with a bunny, you can then ask it to help in your garden (they eat weeds), you can also receive gifts from them.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I think I have about 5 or 6 living at the tree stump I placed on the lot. At least I think my first rabbit, Sherlock, comes to visit from off lot.
    My favourite rabbit, Peter, who was like the third or fourth I named, died while I had animal aging on for the chicks to age up. I guess he must have started out older than the others. After my golden rooster chick Midas aged up, I immediately switched off aging again. And not incubating any new chicks either, I'd like to keep my bunnies alive. Then again, I still have one slot in the coop, so maybe if I get a hatchable obsidian egg...
    The other rabbits are Clover, Hopper, Snow and Flake. Plus one or two I haven't befriended and named. Snow and Flake are names I came up with myself, the rest has the name that came up first while naming them.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options

they actually showed this in the livestream which is why I decided to not go with the fox lottrait, I couldnt handle that...
    I love bunnies too much, at least in a game they shall never die.

• Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »

you need to befriend a wild rabbit (logs are in Old New Henford and the The Bramblewood) to unlock the rabbit home (treestump/log) in BB to put on your lot. Rabbits will then spawn on your lot, once you befriended them you can "ask for gardening help" which makes them eat any weeds showing up, you can pet and cuddle and talk to them, give them gifts and get gifts from them.
    Birds work the same way, they will take care of any bugs.
    Gifts from wild animals are a great source of rare stuff like rainbow, midnight and gold treats/eggs/milk/wool, I got all the rare stuff that way.

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,147 Member
    I always turn off all aging as well. I don't like my sims or animals to die of old age. :'( However, once in a while I will play my favorite Black Widow. >:):D
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,945 Member
    The rabbits will also fertilize your crops and the birds will also sing to your crops.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    The rabbits will also fertilize your crops and the birds will also sing to your crops.

Is there a way to stop the bunnies from fertilizing the crops?
    Gallery ID: babysquare