Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of mouse do you use?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse

97-AEBE41-A2-C7-4344-B3-CB-4-ECF2-FBC35-B3.jpg
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I don’t know it’s an old one from work they were going to throw away and I forgot to give back. When I got a new mouse at work the old one has just stayed at home one day I will take it back I just keep forgetting.
  • Options
    MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    edited November 2020
    An Advent wireless mouse in purple. Has most of the gaming buttons. It's small because I don't have huge hands, and it suits me.

Got it from Curry's for a tenner!! Result :)
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    Just a bog standard Microsoft 5 button mouse, sometimes a bog standard Logitech. Used to use an old MS Intellimouse until it died. Those were the best
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    My cheap Logitech mouse. XD

yucNYQl.jpg

noo way dekay we've got the same cheap one! (but mine is black instead of white, so the lines & logo are white instead of black LOL)
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    I'm using the only mouse I could find that was not wireless. It was rather cheap, but does the job. I hate wireless. I regret I did not buy two, because when this stops working, it might be even harder finding a non-wireless version.
    It's not hard to find em' if you shop online. I hate wireless too.

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,491 Member
    netney52 wrote: »
    I don’t know it’s an old one from work they were going to throw away and I forgot to give back. When I got a new mouse at work the old one has just stayed at home one day I will take it back I just keep forgetting.

But...if they’re going to throw it away why would you give it back? Poor mouse.
    I’d say keep it. More useful for playing the game than living in the recycling bin. 😉
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,392 Member
    I use wireless Logitech M220 Silent mouse. It's comfortable to use and silent, I don't hear any clicks when I play.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,210 Member
    When i use my wireless its a logitech M720 Generally prefer wired and have an Alienware one that came with my pc & a logitech N231 ( I think as bottom is worn & hard to read).
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg