Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Restaurant?....

So I've always wondered, what's your favorite restaurant or least favorite? Like what are ones you really enjoy going to from the main pack? I really like the fish restaurant and the itallian one. I never think about downloading new ones, but I guess I could. Do you guys?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,435 Member
    I am not sure I've ever played them. :/ I enjoy creating my own.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,455 Member
    I always return to the same one: L' attente bistro. (Just in case the name was translated in my game, it is the one with the curved porch in front)
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    My favourite is the fish one. But i also like the experimental food one. I always use the ones that come with the pack because they cause less problems.
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    I like the experimental food one especially if my Sim has a date. But sometimes its hard to eat there because my Sim sometimes doesn't like the food. So I either do it and see what happens or I make them a foodie and they don't care, they just love food.
    telmarina wrote: »
    My favourite is the fish one. But i also like the experimental food one. I always use the ones that come with the pack because they cause less problems.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited May 2020
    I just made my own.

TRACKSIDE GRILL AND BAR

As the name implies, it's an old train station that is now a restaurant. The old train tracks are still out back, and I have a boxcar and caboose out there. The passenger waiting area is now a dining room (part of it is also the kitchen) . The ticket booking area is now the bar.

Almost always (9 out of 10 time) you WILL find Sims at the bar and not the restaurant! Guess they have a lot of sorrows to drown out in their drinks! :dizzy:

Sims tend to eat the salad and cupcakes a lot (for some reason) :/ Can't figure out why they don't eat some of the other foods. Guess they want a snack, then get to the bar!

I MUST fix the bar issue BEFORE I even dare put it up in the gallery!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited May 2020
    My absolute favourite for years now is "The Stargazers". It's just the Stargazer Lounge in San Myshuno turned into a restaurant with a few modifications. All Sims that are romantically involved in my game go there at least once and I have placed it in all my saves. The open-air, rooftop location with beautiful views of the city just make it special to me.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 763 Member
    I tend to do all my dates at the experimental restaurant.

Birthdays/special events at the Italian restaurant.

I also have sunny side and hogan burger bar(but as a 20x20 lot) that I use for more casual hang outs.

Also turned the bar in brindleton bay into a restaurant. Didn’t change anything just added the missing requirements.
  • Options
    DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    I don't tend to build restaurants but I may make seaside restaurants that serve fish if in a good mood. But in general I go for Italian ones. Speaking of which, I love LilSimsie's world save file because she features really nice restaurants. In Sulani the waiters are all dressed in the pirate outfit from Spooky Day which is very original and nice to see.