Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So when do you think the Next Gamepack Announcent will be made?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hey Simmers the Next EP is not far away. I'd say 3 months.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I never understood what people want to do with preteens or portable babies. I hope they focus their resources on something innovative.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I never understood what people want to do with preteens or portable babies. I hope they focus their resources on something innovative.

I just want to be able to move the baby to the living room, office, or kitchen without having to go into build mode, which is why all I want is different baby objects that the baby can teleport (or be moved) between. And that's just so that my sims have to travel less to take care of the baby when I have them working on other things. Heck I'll take just being able to move babies between bassinets.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member

Since the babies are stuck to the crib.Its very reality breaking.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Hey Simmers the Next EP is not far away. I'd say 3 months.

Yay! Not surprising that they'll announce and/or release around that time, but I still REALLY hope for a GP before then or it'll be a dryyyhyyy time til June.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Hmmm I highly doubt pre-teens will ever be a thing in The Sims 4.

I'd rather have them make teens shorter and expand their gameplay (and also the gameplay of the other life stages such as normal babies, kids, elders.)

That all can be done in a Generations EP. I don't really see how adding pre-teens solves the problem of all the stuff that's still lacking when it comes to the other life stages.

I'd be fine with shorter teens too, but preteens would be much cooler.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

I just want to be able to move the baby to the living room, office, or kitchen without having to go into build mode, which is why all I want is different baby objects that the baby can teleport (or be moved) between. And that's just so that my sims have to travel less to take care of the baby when I have them working on other things. Heck I'll take just being able to move babies between bassinets.

Yes, but lots of other people want to play with them as real Sims and not just move them around, and the game is not made for you only.
  • Options

Like what? The 820th party option for YA/A?
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I hope it is something everyone will love and want and not just a segment.

I wouldn't mind a car patch and then a whole slew of cars/vans/antique vehicles/motorcycles/4 wheelers/tricycles for kids and toddlers/ect. teens learn to drive. Strollers.

Or family pack. Preteens added/infants freed with their own CAS. Canes/wills for elders, toddler riders and toys, dolls, more playground equipment,

I can assure you that they will never release a pack that everyone will love and want. There will always be someone who is disappointed.
    Your two ideas, for example, are both things I'm really not that interested in seeing. While I'd be happy for those who do want those things, I'd also be disappointed that it wasn't say a new vacation world or something that would fit better into my gameplay.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited March 2020

i'd like to be able to put a baby in a bouncy chair, play mat, stroller or give them baths in the sink, etc be able to see their needs instead of having it a mystery so that i can avoid hearing that annoying cry

babies are really cute and fun in real life (and yeah, annoying at times but they're not ALWAYS annoying), but they're just irritating in the game cause all they do it stay in one spot and the only reminder that they exist is that ear piercing cry.
  • Options
    Freeplay is getting an update soon. This means a Gamepack for TS4 cant be that far away.

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Freeplay is getting an update soon. This means a Gamepack for TS4 cant be that far away.

Is this a pattern you've obsserved before or just wishful thinking?
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options

Pattern.
  • Options
    HyawehHyaweh Posts: 36 Member
    I've seen for the EP for this summer I assume. So I hope we will have a GP in March or April. I like that for now we have no idea what the theme could be. It's so nice to be at this time we somehow don't wait for past theme to be added but just wait to be surprised by new one.
    Sorry for my English, I'm French.
  • Options

Pattern.

Really? What's the relationship then cause I don't see it? But I hope you're right :)
  • Options
    suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
  • Options

Sounds promising! Even though I'm always amazed at who actually notices things like that 😅 but GP? Yes, please.
  • Options
    AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Sounds promising! Even though I'm always amazed at who actually notices things like that 😅 but GP? Yes, please.

This news made me very excited. I wonder what the theme is.
  • Options
    Hyaweh wrote: »
    I've seen for the EP for this summer I assume. So I hope we will have a GP in March or April. I like that for now we have no idea what the theme could be. It's so nice to be at this time we somehow don't wait for past theme to be added but just wait to be surprised by new one.

It's the EP that will get leaked not the Gamepack.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Tomorrow
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Tomorrow

Tomorrow?
  • Options
    mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    Doubt it will be on a weekend, or before the end of the current stuff pack survey.
    My bet is on next Tuesday (10th) or the following one (17th), for a potential release date on March 24th or 31th. And maybe teasers on Monday.
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    i read on Google there a game pack coming soon
  • Options
    I have a feeling we're getting an announcement and trailer Tuesday and possibly a teaser on Monday.