Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multitasking Mishaps. (Fun Thread)

Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
One of the biggest features of TS4 was their ability to multitask. I thought it might be fun to focus on those unexpected multitasking failures , see what silly things our Sims have done . Let's try to keep it light hearted. Pics or text or both!

Comments

• Options
    Coley666Coley666 Posts: 119 Member
    Mine has taken food to the toilet can't see if they're actually eating it or not though
    Sims Builder - Coley666
    jWIA95z.png
  • Options
    EM98XfQU0AApx5Q.jpg

My Sim's date at the Spice festival holding not one but two empty plates when I ask him to stargaze with me lol.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I admire you guys who can have things like this happen in your game and you get a kick out of it. Personally, these things frustrate me. I don’t enjoy stuff not working as it should.
  • Options
    I feel you @Chazzzy I think it's me trying to find the brighter side of things. Yes it should work perfectly all the time but sometimes these things happen. It's like when Sims just blend together after coming out of class or when they walk through each other or when they can't route properly around the house and walk through objects or doors. It should not happen but it does unfortunately. Is it a deal breaker for me no. Sometimes you just take the good with the bad.
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I like when my Simmie goes for a jog while carrying a full plate of steak.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Sometimes my sims are eating while brushing their teeth.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I think this is the funniest multitasking 'mishap' I've ever had in my game. "Look Ma, no hands!" lol

WmCa7bT.png

I don't know if I'd call it a mishap though, you'd have to be quite talented to do that without missing the target and making a mess. o.O

You say mishape, my husband would claim honed skill. I wonder if this is why boys always miss? :D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited December 2019
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    You say mishape, my husband would claim honed skill. I wonder if this is why boys always miss? :D

LOL Yep, I think mine would as well and you have a good point with the latter. Perhaps Eddie's solved that age old mystery for us! ;)

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Sometimes when my sims talk in a bathroom, there's always a chance that one of them gets naked and goes into bathtub or sits on the toilet. Relationship doesn't matter here (so a sim could do that when they are talking to their new friend).
  • Options
    D0_yJ-xUcAEwEZP.jpg

There was that one time my Sim was holding their dog and sat down and had a conversation at the dinner table.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    It's less multitasking misshaps that inspire me, but clipping errors. Many a fling between my sims has started when one clipped into the other in a cute way. Often those romances are short-lived, but recently a marriage has been broken up, because the clipping error suitor turned out to be a much better fit for the woman than her husband.
  • Options
    PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    My Sim had a whim to go jogging so i sent her jogging, was expecting her to finish her drink first.

CAUX5wy.jpg
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Plainevil wrote: »
    My Sim had a whim to go jogging so i sent her jogging, was expecting her to finish her drink first.

Gotta have that energy drink while jogging. Haha!!!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Hugo Villareal jogging with his umbrella and a burger. :D
    vxsnY7p.png
  • Options
    Hahahahah gotta take that meal to go! They sure seem to enjoy doing that lol.
  • Options
    I should have taken a screenshot. Saw a glass of some drink floating sideways above the toilet. Didn't have time to set it down anywhere except in midair, I guess. When you gotta go you gotta go! :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Oh, HAHAHA!!! That floating drink is STILL there. Got a screenshot anyways. :D
    pSKrrUp.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    While cooking, Teresa Calhouni was multitasking staring at that business card holder thingy for inspiration. Not sure how that would help with cooking, but apparently it worked and she made an excellent meal.
    Bbhi6Oa.png
    (I didn't have thw UI on in the original capture, so pasted in the result display from after) ;)

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My sim was having her morning cup of coffee when she decided she was going to fix her keyboard :D11-1-2020-11-49-01.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    My sim was having her morning cup of coffee when she decided she was going to fix her keyboard :D
    I've heard of a drink called a "screwdriver", now I know what it is. :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Turned away for a moment to manage other household members and found a Sim drinking her morning coffee in the bathtub. :o
  • Options
    EPpASrTUYAAxhhR.jpg
    🤔
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Actually @Bearpal64, as many cat owners will tell you, something like the above is not uncommon in real life (or maybe that was your point?)
  • Options
    NRowe wrote: »
    Actually @Bearpal64, as many cat owners will tell you, something like the above is not uncommon in real life (or maybe that was your point?)

As a cat owner I agree but it was just interesting cause I didn't know they could sit and hold a pet like that especially using the toilet at the same time lol.