Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DU Sims Camp

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Sims Camp is over now. Now we wait for info on when the embargo ends.

When do you think the embargo will end?
  • Options
    AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    EdithV wrote: »

Friday or Monday probably.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    EdithV wrote: »

Friday or Monday probably.

Friday or Satuarday. Monday or Tuesday Early Access starts for all the Game Changers.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Hopefully it’ll be Friday! Some game changers do a more niche centered content then the live-streams.
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Iron seagull and Pixelade weren’t invited😵😵

I love Iron Seagull, so that's a bummer. Pixelade is annoying though.
    Iron does a lot of speculation and clickbait though.
    I’m hoping James went, he usually get straight to building so he’ll mostly ignore CAS.

Judging from their Twitter feeds, I don’t think James or Deligracy were invited.

@Pamtastic72 James made a video where he received an acceptance letter, so I wonder if that means he was invited
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    Iron seagull and Pixelade weren’t invited😵😵

I love Iron Seagull, so that's a bummer. Pixelade is annoying though.
    I’m hoping James went, he usually get straight to building so he’ll mostly ignore CAS.

Judging from their Twitter feeds, I don’t think James or Deligracy were invited.

@Pamtastic72 James made a video where he received an acceptance letter, so I wonder if that means he was invited

• Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    @troshalom both James and Deli confirmed that they're at Sims Camp.
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    [quote="somewhsome;c-17300041"][quote="Pamtastic72;c-17300028"][quote="SelinaKyles;c-17299205"][quote="PlayerSinger2010;c-17299202"][quote="SelinaKyles;c-17299196"]Iron seagull and Pixelade weren’t invited😵😵 [/quote]

I love Iron Seagull, so that's a bummer. Pixelade is annoying though.[/quote]
    [/quote]

Judging from their Twitter feeds, I don’t think James or Deligracy were invited.[/quote]

Deligracy posted an Instagram story yesterday, she's definitely at Sims Camp. [b]I didn't see James posting anything, but he wrote he can't wait to get home to play Planet Zoo.[/b]
    I think everyone who received an acceptance letter were invited. [/quote]

He‘s at Sims Camp but can‘t wait to play Planet Zoo? Semaj throwing shade :smiley:
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

He‘s at Sims Camp but can‘t wait to play Planet Zoo? Semaj throwing shade :smiley:

I can't wait to play Planet Zoo, and all I've seen of it are the youtube vids he and deli posted. Gotta wait to see what the in-laws provide for birthday money at the end of the month...
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @DaWaterRat yeah, I think imma upgrade my video card, I have a GeForce GTX660, so I can play Planet Zoo. It looks interesting.

Christmas gift
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱