Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did you do with your Sim-self?

I'm curious, for those of you that made sim-selfs, what did you do with them? Did they end up in your game at all or are they just in your library?

Mine is currently in the middle of solving the Strangerville mystery. She's friends with Nina Caliente, she's the 8balls bartender in my save, and Erwin Pries. (I'd post screenshots but I'm currently on my phone at work, oops!)

Comments

• Options
    Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    I currently play with mine all the time and I've had her for about 2 months now, she's living in a small apartment in San Myshuno with a part time job as lifeguard. I'm currently waiting for uni to come out so I can get a degree and give her an actual job (I know I can get one without one, but thought I'd play it realistic.)
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I usually end up really hating my simself, mostly because I never think we look alike and that annoys the heckles outta me

so I end up killing them pretty quickly :#

I like playing with my kids though, so I usually either intentionally kill my simself or just leave them to fend for themselves, letting them die in a fire lololol

They're still in my library, but never for long-- I'll delete em and keep trying but the cycle never stops lol
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Fallenxroses7 I also play on sending mine to college when it comes out even though I graduated a few years ago.

@Cement Your poor sim lol! I agree it's really difficult to get them to look perfect. Are the kids based on your actual children or are they with another sim? I hope you're not this hard on yourself in real life!
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    They're just kind of hanging around in my world somewhere.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Haha, with another sim! I think I'm a lot better with recreating others versus myself, just a bit of a perfectionist I guess 🤔
    And no, definitely not that hard on myself irl, it's just the sims and I like having a grand exit for sims I'm tired of 😂
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited October 2019
    idk i keep trying to make one but i always end up making like barbie version of simself that is nowhere as ugly as should be :joy:

and play them doing stuff id never do irl tbh like being some creative or evil genius and flirting half the town on side

most of the time i also make besties with bella goth

and feed at least 5 spouses to cowplant

i just do stuff that is fun really cause real me is freaking boring and there be nothing to play
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I've tried to make my sim-self, my husband, and our sons in TS4 but they never come out right. I'm not too good with making real life people in Sims. I did make us in TS3 (which they looked nothing like us), and they had five children (counting the two I started out with). I think they may have even had grandchildren. Then my husband's sim died and I quit playing them. It felt weird. Now, I try to avoid real family members. I do make sims with similar traits though.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited October 2019
    My simself is so dull. All I feel inspired to do with her is eat and game and when I try to do anything remotely adventurous it just doesn't feel like... well, me.

Before CL I decided to throw her into a makeshift apartment with various households, but ended up playing the other households more. Then I thought she could go on a jungle adventure since I like to travel, but roughing it out in the wild just didn't feel right for her.

So nowadays she's just chilling in the background. And when I do see her around it's like, "Oh, hello there. Fancy meeting me here."
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    I made my simself and he's currently a teen. I also made my whole family and extended family. Technically, I'm playing him as a "legacy challenge" but I'm also trying to create a specific story involving childhood friends and his eventual love interest. I even made a spin-off of my grandmother, great grandmother and uncles to imagine how they grew up.
  • Options
    0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Well, I let my simself walk around the world and control herself whilst I was playing a legacy and MCCC ended up getting her quite famous. I realised that her life became way more exciting than mine, so I just killed her off.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    My simself is a famous writer and archaeologist with magic powers living in the uptown of StrangerVille with her future husband, her cat familiar and a dog, basically living the life I will forever dream of.
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    My sim self is a writer married to Two-Bit Matthews from The Outsiders. We have three kids and are financially well off. Waiting as patiently as I can for Uni to send my kids off to school.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I actually made one, but i couldnt get it right. I played with that sim for a while together with my dog in my apartment, but it got pretty boring and I could not relate to the world and the people. Not like my RL at all and it was just disappointing. It would mean I would have to re-do the whole town to my own world to feel something and that is just not worth it. Otherwise it feels so misplaced and weird. I prefer my RL :)