Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weirdest places or situations for a kiss

Well, I just think my sims just had the most bizarre first kiss ever. Thank you, Father Winter.
1ioirwO.png
I3kaRd7.png

Comments

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    No boundaries seems to be a sim social issue. My sim's parents started making out autonomously in their own bedroom. This was not exciting enough for them as they got up and moved the action into my sim's bedroom (who was sound asleep in bed)

HtsuV1Y.png?1

When they sat on the bed and started kissing and making out - I had to wake up my sim and make her leave the room - she was a teen and I didn't want her to die of embarrassment.

HJhFrR9.png?1
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    jupkmn wrote: »
    Well, I just think my sims just had the most bizarre first kiss ever. Thank you, Father Winter.
    1ioirwO.png
    I3kaRd7.png

I didn't know sims could kiss under umberellas. I've tried that and they let them down.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    1ioirwO.png
    I3kaRd7.png

I didn't know sims could kiss under umberellas. I've tried that and they let them down.
    It looks like it’s Father Winter whose holding the umbrella. In the second pic you can see his hand clipping inside of the sim
  • Options
    jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    No boundaries seems to be a sim social issue. My sim's parents started making out autonomously in their own bedroom. This was not exciting enough for them as they got up and moved the action into my sim's bedroom (who was sound asleep in bed)

HtsuV1Y.png?1

When they sat on the bed and started kissing and making out - I had to wake up my sim and make her leave the room - she was a teen and I didn't want her to die of embarrassment.

HJhFrR9.png?1

A similar thing happened once to me, it's so weird when sims decide to make stuff on beds where other sims are sleeping, even more because usually there is plenty of other spaces available in the house to do so.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    It seems to me like Father Winter was just trying to get his grub on. I'd be pretty bothered if two sims got all romantic while I was standing in line to order my food, like I came here to see my food options not y'all getting it on. :tongue: Although I def wouldn't be getting as close to them as Father Winter.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Buddy in the back looks so sad. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    jupkmnjupkmn Posts: 98 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    It seems to me like Father Winter was just trying to get his grub on. I'd be pretty bothered if two sims got all romantic while I was standing in line to order my food, like I came here to see my food options not y'all getting it on. :tongue: Although I def wouldn't be getting as close to them as Father Winter.

Lol, thats true 8D
    I was controlling the girl, they were doing romantic interactions while near the benches, then suddenly the guy decided he wanted some food, but the "first kiss" interaction was already in the girl's list of what she's going to do and this...
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    1ioirwO.png
    I3kaRd7.png

Lol! I didn't realize him until the pic afterwards. Father winter: *Are you cheating?* *That is a 2 years worth of coal if you are!*
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I think it would be funnier if two sims kissed and then peed themselves.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    NevonaNevona Posts: 32 Member
    Idk if this counts but one time the parents were woohooing in their child's wardrobe...
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    My celebrity Sim was anxious to get his family started. They had just had their first baby, and like his parents, he wanted to get the next one going. Who should pop in on them? Their Butler, only too fixated on caring for the infant. My advice, move the bassinet into a different room from the Master bedroom! LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I learned that lesson in my 100 baby challenge, @GalacticGal . It was just too weird having bassinets in the room when inviting future babydaddies in.

Sims really don't have boundaries. After WooHoo, they just wander around the house in their underpants/pajamas like it's any regular outfit and no one bats an eye!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Sims really don't have boundaries. After WooHoo, they just wander around the house in their underpants/pajamas like it's any regular outfit and no one bats an eye!
    Ha ha yeah... like when I had a kid wake up and go down to breakfast and mummy's new friend was sat there in his boxers. 'Oh hi... who are you?' :D
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    I can't really find the screenshot anymore but once my 2 sims were flirting and my third sim was fishing in the middle of them so it looked like dude was cuddling girl and fishing over her shoulder at the same time which is some serious multitasking
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Speaking of a weird place sims can kiss under the interactive waterfall in Sulani. Sim A has to be taking a shower under then send Sim B and click kiss Sim A. Sim A will stop showering and Sim B will kiss him or her under the waterfall.
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    My celebrity Sim was anxious to get his family started. They had just had their first baby, and like his parents, he wanted to get the next one going. Who should pop in on them? Their Butler, only too fixated on caring for the infant. My advice, move the bassinet into a different room from the Master bedroom! LOL

I never keep bassinets in the bedroom anyway. Better to just have a nursery next to it, and then only one of the parents need wake up to tend to the baby during the night, as opposed to both being woken up by a crying baby.
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    I had an abandoned building that I had my sim visit to nab a death flower and I realized I forgot to set it to private cause there were two other sims there, one of them being my sim's lover. I spent some time wandering around and decided to advance their relationship, only then did I realize how off putting it was to have a first kiss in an abandoned lab.

Maybe I just watch too many horror movies, but isn't this how couples die? Young couple starts making out in an abandoned building and the killer sneaks in with a knife
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Well, not so much places as when an NPC invades the personal space of a couple making out.. as in 'Hi, can I join you?'. Makes me have thoughts of violence and gore.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I don't know if this was weird, a glitch or my Sim trying to tell me who he really wants to love. My newest spellcaster is a bit of a rake when it comes to love. He's got the romantic trait, so perhaps that plays into the situation. Anyway, at the beginning of his journey toward becoming a magic man, the Practical Sage, Simeon, was a tough nut to crack. He'd advanced their friendship to a full green bar with the option to become BFFs. BUT, Simeon kept saying over and over he didn't know Rafael well enough to give him any spells or potions. It was infuriating!

He got a notice for the Romance Festival and Simeon called to ask if he wanted to go try the Sakura tea. I jumped at the opportunity! Raff is a love is love kind of guy and I thought perhaps if he were to seduce Simeon, he'd be more inclined to honor his requests. I might've taken it a bit too far when I sent them to woo hoo in a closet behind the Karaoke bar. He could've just got the romance bar up and maybe that would've been enough. Oh well, they did get treated to fireworks, which I didn't know would happen. That was cool.

The next day Raff again asked for a spell and potion recipe in which Simeon happily complied. Yay! I felt bad about it, but I made Raff 'ask to be just friends' immediately afterward. He doesn't have the non-committal trait, but I felt he wasn't ready to settle down with anyone just yet. I was surprised when Simeon didn't seem to mind very much and they stayed good friends. Life went on, Raff continued his studies, hung out with friends, built a house and had many more lovers.

One day Rafael came home and Simeon was at his door for a visit. Keep in mind I play with autonomy off. I queued up for Raff to greet Simeon with a hug, and a variety of convo. But what was the first thing Raff did instead? He dropped the convo and gave Simeon a passionate kiss! o.O WHAT?!?! I've never had that happen before with any of my Sims except when I've told them to. Plus, they have 0 pink in the romance bar toward each other.

The two started to chat like nothing happened afterward, watched a movie together then sat down to have a meal. I queued more convo for Raff to chat about while they ate and then got distracted. Next thing I know Raff is confessing his attraction to Simeon all on his own. I'm wondering now, does Rafael really want Simeon and I shouldn't have squelched their romance? Or is it just the romance trait? Gah! That kiss was just weird, came straight out of left field. My jaw literally dropped. lol
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I don't know if this was weird, a glitch or my Sim trying to tell me who he really wants to love. My newest spellcaster is a bit of a rake when it comes to love. He's got the romantic trait, so perhaps that plays into the situation. Anyway, at the beginning of his journey toward becoming a magic man, the Practical Sage, Simeon, was a tough nut to crack. He'd advanced their friendship to a full green bar with the option to become BFFs. BUT, Simeon kept saying over and over he didn't know Rafael well enough to give him any spells or potions. It was infuriating!

He got a notice for the Romance Festival and Simeon called to ask if he wanted to go try the Sakura tea. I jumped at the opportunity! Raff is a love is love kind of guy and I thought perhaps if he were to seduce Simeon, he'd be more inclined to honor his requests. I might've taken it a bit too far when I sent them to woo hoo in a closet behind the Karaoke bar. He could've just got the romance bar up and maybe that would've been enough. Oh well, they did get treated to fireworks, which I didn't know would happen. That was cool.

The next day Raff again asked for a spell and potion recipe in which Simeon happily complied. Yay! I felt bad about it, but I made Raff 'ask to be just friends' immediately afterward. He doesn't have the non-committal trait, but I felt he wasn't ready to settle down with anyone just yet. I was surprised when Simeon didn't seem to mind very much and they stayed good friends. Life went on, Raff continued his studies, hung out with friends, built a house and had many more lovers.

One day Rafael came home and Simeon was at his door for a visit. Keep in mind I play with autonomy off. I queued up for Raff to greet Simeon with a hug, and a variety of convo. But what was the first thing Raff did instead? He dropped the convo and gave Simeon a passionate kiss! o.O WHAT?!?! I've never had that happen before with any of my Sims except when I've told them to. Plus, they have 0 pink in the romance bar toward each other.

The two started to chat like nothing happened afterward, watched a movie together then sat down to have a meal. I queued more convo for Raff to chat about while they ate and then got distracted. Next thing I know Raff is confessing his attraction to Simeon all on his own. I'm wondering now, does Rafael really want Simeon and I shouldn't have squelched their romance? Or is it just the romance trait? Gah! That kiss was just weird, came straight out of left field. My jaw literally dropped. lol

I've often cooled a relationship with Ask to just be friends and there were still heavier romantic options available, as if they were there to possibly derail the Let's Just Be Friends storyline to make it complicated all over again(as in what happens with every romantic story). I don't mind it too much as it adds a bit of a challenge to keep it cool if I'd rather keep it that way. The occasional overly-friendly kiss might sneak in, but this needs to stay chill! If you really do want things to remain just friendly between two sims, maybe sending one on vacation to Granite Falls and/or Selvadorada for a few days. I think the romantic needs do fade over time with little interaction.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thank you for your comment on my post @Samsonguy9000, it helps knowing now the actions of my Sim were by design and not a glitch. I had a feeling it had something to do with both his romantic trait and the 'ask to be friends' interaction. I don't give many Sims the romantic trait, so I hadn't experienced anything like this until now. I guess it is kind of nice that it leaves that window of opportunity open to easily rekindle the romance if you wish.

I might consider having him take a vacation as suggested, thanks for the idea. Depending on how I pursue Rafael's story, it could help resolve the issue, propel things forward (especially if Simeon tags along) and/or he'd most likely meet some new Sims to romance as another option. He doesn't have much income other than his garden and selling collectibles. I'm trying not to abuse his spellcaster abilities TOO much. lol So could pick up some treasure as well. :)

I apologize for going a bit off topic OP. Looking forward to reading more interesting posts! Happy Simming y'all! <3