Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The cool looking sages were uploaded to the gallery

Comments

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    the moschino photographer and the fashion subjects were also uploaded today:
  • Options
    Finally i can get rid of Silversweater.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Yea! Thank you for passing the word!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited October 2019
    finally we can stop asking where ainé at
    except they changed her name o_O
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

What?! Oh geez, Im going to have to change it back when I download them tomorrow. I liked "Aine" better.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I actually prefer the ones that came with the pack after I gave them a makeover. :D
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yup, the new sims are great! I want te sims to stay sages though, so I'm just using these sims as a guide to make the ones already there look better. Simeon Silversweater is almost identical to his trailer counterpart now, I'm doing L. Faba later.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 95 Member
    edited October 2019
    I honestly have no idea why they didn’t use the sages from the trailer. But I’m glad they released them. I ended up remaking my sages, but I might download at least one of the premades.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Awesome. I'm okay with the new sages, because being a sage seems quite lame (they are just some sort of teachers). These original sages will get much more exciting life. In my game they will be old sages that have moved forward, they're masters, living legends, they're beyond sages. They will keep an eye on the new sages and punish them if they do something stupid. ;)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Y'all, every time someone here talks about sage, I keep thinking you're talking about vegetables. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Finally! This makes me so happy! :love:
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    So how do you make them sages in the game?
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member

Could you edit the existing ones in CAS and replace with one of these from the gallery?
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    MissyHissy wrote: »

Could you edit the existing ones in CAS and replace with one of these from the gallery?

I've no idea lol, but maybe if I put the new ones in and just delete the old ones these become the sages? Maybe... :/
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Y'all, every time someone here talks about sage, I keep thinking you're talking about vegetables. LOL.
    I think of the herb. It is actually one of my favorite scents along with rosemary and mint.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Awesome. I'm okay with the new sages, because being a sage seems quite lame (they are just some sort of teachers). These original sages will get much more exciting life. In my game they will be old sages that have moved forward, they're masters, living legends, they're beyond sages. They will keep an eye on the new sages and punish them if they do something stupid. ;)

Sounds like a plan. I've already downloaded them to have on hand in the event I get the pack (waiting for a sale and EA to fix at least some of their mess). Not keen on how they did magic, but do like much of the CAS and nearly all of the b/b.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Great!! Looking forward to seeing them in my game :)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I already made the 1st original sage that I called Queen of the Sages. And just downloaded the originals made from Maxis. I was surprised that they renamed Aine with a different name.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    edited October 2019
    Yes, and I am actually a bit mad at them for changing her name! Àine was just so beautiful.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options

@Simmingal Where did you guys came up with that her was Aine? I don't remember seeing any mentions to her name in the trailers.
  • Options

I think that if you use the NPC Control by Paulson, there is probably a way to make them into sages. Don't know, i never tried turning someone into one.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I could get them to be Sages using mc cas, paste tray sim feature.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Karon wrote: »

@Simmingal Where did you guys came up with that her was Aine? I don't remember seeing any mentions to her name in the trailers.

I think someone asked it when the trailers were around on twitter and some guru answered that her name is Ainé
    but well, apparently it is not :c
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Along the same lines, if you guys didn't know, SimCreator050 has made the heap of Sims shown in all the promotional vids that Maxis hasn't uploaded.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Along the same lines, if you guys didn't know, SimCreator050 has made the heap of Sims shown in all the promotional vids that Maxis hasn't uploaded.

@Nindigo is it SimCreator050? cuz i can't find them using this id name.