Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm a little upset...

NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
I spend more time trying to find mods to fix game issues that actually playing.......I'm thankful that ''LittleMsSam's Sims'' makes random small bug fixes.
Thanks to her my gameplay is a little better but still I have stuff that really upsets me.

Now I'm having this issue that I have two cats that fill my house full of fur and unfortunately my maid doesn't clean it. So I have to pick it one by one and put in on the trash. Sending my sim to clean doesn't help either, she only cleans one by one too. She cleans one by one and sometimes she puts the fur in the bin then removes the trash of the bin and leaves it on the floor and complains about it, then I click on trash on the floor for her to clean and she puts on the bin then she takes it out again and puts in the bin outside. Then I click on the fur in the floor for her to clean, she picks it up puts on the bin takes the trash of the bin leaves it on the floor and complain that its dirty again. And I'm like seriously? Its so frustrating.....why can't she cleans all the pieces of fur together? some of them are hard to see and find. I have fur in all my house and the thing is it also blocks the paths too so my sims can't walk on the house because of it. So if I have a pile of fur in the toilet my sims can't use the toilet to shower and to pee because the fur is in the way. *rolls eyes*

I'm also having issues with laundry stuff. I don't know why but my sim sometimes can't do laundry because it says I don't have a washing machine when I do have one. And then I have all my house full of dirty clothes that I can't wash because it still says I don't have a washing machine when I do have one and I don't know maybe its my mods. But the thing is I keep fixing and fixing the game and I don't play. Its tiring to find the issues to find the exact mod that is causing problems. Sometimes It takes me like 2 days to fix issues and bugs related with mods, the problem is that I can't play without mods because the game is so incomplete, I have my mods folder full of mods that ''LittleMsSam's Sims'' created that makes the game so much more fun.

I love the live in business because I can have home business is nice that I can have a bakery at home or have a retail shop at home like in sims 2 and its only possible thanks to her, I also love the credit card mod I can ask for credits and have a bank card its so useful I can give money easily to other sims of my family.

Thanks to mods I can finally have a grocery shops. And do you know that thanks to LittleMsSam's Sims I can buy extra houses for holidays? And thanks to her I can have parks just for toddlers.

Anyway I'm becoming an expert in fixing the game issues and finding broken mods and recuperating corrupted saves that I think EA should hire me to be in the team that fixes the game LOL. In fact they should hire LittleMsSam's Sims because she always make bug fixes.

Anyway sorry my little rant....and my long text. ...I'm going to play sims now.... I hope I can really play and not find stuff that should be fixed.... LoL
Please take this small rant in a light way. I love the Sims team I know they work hard to make our wishes come true and I'm really thankful The Sims exists.

Comments

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I'm afraid you need another mod
    http://modthesims.info/d/631102/smarter-robot-vacuum.html
    this fixes the vacuum to actually clean the fur piles.
  • Options
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I'm afraid you need another mod
    http://modthesims.info/d/631102/smarter-robot-vacuum.html
    this fixes the vacuum to actually clean the fur piles.

omg thank you <3
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    I’ve had that problem with laundry too and I always have to delete the washing machine and buy a new one.

Sometimes I’ll just save the game, quit, reopen it and the problem is gone.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    The majority of my mods are just small bug fixes. It is quite frustrating at times having to download so many. I really just don't understand how the mod making community can fix things so fast yet the developers can't. :D
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Time to get rid of the cats! lol
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,651 Member
    Hey, I have the bug with the laundry machine too! I usually just place it somewhere else cuz I thought maybe it was my build that was buggy.

The fur pile is annoying. And other times, I also get a bug saying there is no trash can around even tho there clearly is. It drives me nuts. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I’ve had that problem with laundry too and I always have to delete the washing machine and buy a new one.

Sometimes I’ll just save the game, quit, reopen it and the problem is gone.

Ahh dang it thats really bothersome :/:(
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I'm more than a little upset.. My spellcaster is no longer a spellcaster and all the work I put in to her is gone..also I can't even make a spellcaster in cas now.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    Mods are game-savers for me, too. More so after Seasons and Island Living were released. At this point with the teams taking so much time to fix glitches, or ignoring the fact there are glitches, mods are even more important than they were in the beginning. Sadly, this was the case with Sims2 and 3 as well. And I'm at the point where I am holding back on buying any new packs just so I don't have to wait for my mods to be updated. I love playing Sims4 but with all the old and new bugs, it is almost impossible to get through a single gaming session without losing my mind over not being able to do something as simple as feeding a toddler, or taking my Sims on a date at a restaurant. And asking the gurus when we can expect some of these long-standing glitches to be fixed is always met with the same reply: Soon. Dine Out was released three years ago and we are still waiting on fixes for that pack. And the eight mods I was using that fixed every issue I had with restaurants, fell victim to the latest patches, and the creator of those mods might not update them again. So I have to choose between being able to play without going crazy because of a bunch of glitches and not rely on using mods to fix the game, or just stop buying new packs and enjoy the content I currently have and use mods. I think I'll just stop buying new DLC and updating my game. It's the only solution that makes sense to me. :/
  • Options
    CheekyimpCheekyimp Posts: 124 Member
    Had an issue with the washing here too, but a bit different, the drier broke with washing in, fixed it, the washing said it was clean and dry but only option was to unload and set down, which created a pile of washing on the floor (not folded) couldn't add it to the washing machine as it was clean, could only drag it back to a basket, which made the basket full so washing was piling up on the floor when the sims changed clothes, couldn't unload the basket, deleted the basket didn't work, so deleted the washer and drier, and the basket before putting them back in and that sorted it, was very odd!
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    I get that running into issues can be pretty frustrating, unfortunately the only thing I can really suggest for this is to post about any issues you run into on The Sims 4 AHQ.

Considering we don't have any bug or tech help here on the forum it would be best to post about it there, in light of that I'm going to close this thread to make sure it's posted where it'll be best.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top